FTB Food!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Atdiy

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't know if anyone else had anything to add to this list - but I've been working on compiling a list of FTB food and how good they are etc - ambrosia FTW!

http://tymkrs.tumblr.com/post/39223678286/minecraft-ftb-food

tumblr_inline_mg4avxKadJ1qf00w4.png

tumblr_inline_mg4b9i3Vxt1qf00w4.png

Large versions: http://i45.tinypic.com/t7itdd.png and http://i45.tinypic.com/29wmhr6.png

Updated as of 1/4/2012

Reactions: Greyed

Atdiy

Jul 29, 2019
I should test those out *runs to scrapping machine* and voila! Updated in post 1! Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
I've been wondering about some of these foods for a long time. The lack of food documentation is annoying...

Thanks!

Atdiy

Jul 29, 2019
It comes from the deer in the Twilight Forest :) So FTB mod still I believe

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what the saturation is for the nuggets, but they seem to be 2 food units each (1 drumstick) and have the special effect of being eaten nearly instantly, which means minimal slowdown during emergencies.

Necr0maNceR

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, "Enchanted Golden Apples" are just called Golden Apples. What differentiates them from regular golden apples is that they take 8 gold blocks instead of nuggets to make, and give resistance, fire resistance, AND regeneration, for longer than the regular golden apples. They also have a purple lettered name and an "enchanted glow" effect.

Also, XYCraft adds corn in the raw, cooked, and popcorn variety, right?

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Popcorn was either 2 or 3 food units, I forget which, and a speed boost of I'm wanting to say 5 seconds. no idea on the saturation.

I'm pretty sure Cob of Corn (the cooked one) was six food units, but I could be off by one.

Atdiy

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! I just discovered the Juice Can (via apple juice) - it gives 2points (or 1 meat steaky thing) - slight delay but shorter time to eat than a normal food item.

Atdiy

Jul 29, 2019
By all means :) It just involved a lot of my running around until I got hungry hahaha :) You might also find the bee link I posted (in the beekeeping thread) useful. I'd post it here but it's totally off topic!

Atdiy

Jul 29, 2019
Sure Icount - and I've been using NEI to try to find these foods and can't...(btw I'm working with PackA so that might explain why I don't have many of these foods)

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
Sure Icount - and I've been using NEI to try to find these foods and can't...(I'm working with PackA)
Well Pack A doesn't include XyCraft or Thaumcraft. I believe MindCrack is the only pack that includes both. Maybe DW 20 does too, I don't recall off the top of my head.