[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
i think its the random spawners i had zombie pig, blaze, and creepers and also like i said not all the spawners are in yet

CuriousBat

Jul 29, 2019
Please help i try to download but it fails right at the end and i dont know why. it says in the console that it is out of date
Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 2.25.04 AM.png

Last edited:

BallinMatt

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me step by step how to install the beta version with the big ship on windows? I read something on how to do it but it dosent tell me much at all and I'm kinda new to all of this stuff but help?

DrakeAedus

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me step by step how to install the beta version with the big ship on windows? I read something on how to do it but it dosent tell me much at all and I'm kinda new to all of this stuff but help?
Delete everything in your Template folder inside CrashLanding/minecraft and replace it with what is in the zip file.

Then simply start a new world.

BallinMatt

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a option to go into FTB then Crash Landing all I have is Three things - Crash Landing Beta, LauncherFTB_Launcher, and Minecraft[DOUBLEPOST=1407613852][/DOUBLEPOST]And all of those are in the Downloads Tab

nusscreme

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i just wanted to ask why you dont allow to craft a cauldron. Its needed for cleaning salty water and make it to normal one. I think that the only way to get water is using 10 saplings in a fluid transposer to get 1 bottle of water. It dont even give 1/5 of the max water back. Thats ridicously op. Or do i dont get something ? Hope for an answer.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a option to go into FTB then Crash Landing all I have is Three things - Crash Landing Beta, LauncherFTB_Launcher, and Minecraft[DOUBLEPOST=1407613852][/DOUBLEPOST]And all of those are in the Downloads Tab
I'd wager it won't be all that long till the update is released. Why not play with the old map, learn the modpacks unique functions and get a good start when the update is released.
Hey i just wanted to ask why you dont allow to craft a cauldron. Its needed for cleaning salty water and make it to normal one. I think that the only way to get water is using 10 saplings in a fluid transposer to get 1 bottle of water. It dont even give 1/5 of the max water back. Thats ridicously op. Or do i dont get something ? Hope for an answer.
The cauldron is extremley OP as it allows unlimited clean water. you should be trying to quickly go from using saplings to using leaf blocks. I suggest you push for a slab furnace and shears. You also should know that sapling/leaf blocks can be composted into dirt. that dirt can be converted to drinking water allowing a sapling/water ratio of 8 to 1 rather than 10 to one

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Crash Landing 1.1.2 beta is available on reddit.com/r/FTBCrashLandingBeta for those who want to try it out.
Please report any bugs there, too.

If all goes well, and nothing too broken crops up, I will submit the update to FTB tomorrow and it should be live on Monday.

I am extremely tired. I have been working on 1.1.2 for 4 to 6 hours a day for the last week in addition to my regular life. If I am hard to get in tough with it is because I am sleeping.