King of the Hill

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Pretty sure it's been stated that you can not destroy the hill...
Anyway
I send a ice cream truck you run to it and buy the ice cream... cost of one hill my party's hill

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure it's been stated that you can not destroy the hill...
Anyway
I send a ice cream truck you run to it and buy the ice cream... cost of one hill my party's hill
Whoops, sorry.

I offer you my icecream with poison, you accepted it.

My hill

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I reinforce the hill with walls that must be broken before enterring the hill.
^ It's kinda still slowking's since you all forgot about these reinforced walls :/
Uses a portable hole to go through the walls and kills slowking with a sword of the zephyr. My Hill. Plus any projeciles can't hurt me cuz zephyr sword whirlwind powa

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I set up a autonomous activator with a ichorcloth wand equipped with the wand focus of distortion (enchanted with frugal 3) at the wall level projectiles are worthless

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
i explain that nothing in your post lead me to believe that you where trying to take over our hill...

our hill and i set it back up.. this time warding the blocks around it

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I pass the IDC act of 2014.
My hill and JUST GO WITH IT. There is NO WAY to remove warded blocks unless you are in creative or are the person who warded them.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I pass the IDC act of 2014.
My hill and JUST GO WITH IT. There is NO WAY to remove warded blocks unless you are in creative or are the person who warded them.
Antimatter removes them :p,
I go back in time and prevents all of your guys' birth, then walked to the now empty hill. My hill now