That one must have.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Let's start this argument again...

Just kidding. I'm actually really sick of being on the "losing end" of this argument, and at this point it's essentially the same as the "Botania vs. Witchery vs. Blood Magic" war that @Padfoote mentioned earlier

Right, and I smashed that argument like you smashed AgentTadpole when you were the Hulk. :p

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
For me my favorite item would have to ender pouches. Its just so easy to keep needed tools is a specific bag. And then use a 2nd bag for building materials (golems auto fill this bag). Then the last bag is my inventory dump into AE. As for favorite mod, it would have to AE. I'm not very good at keeping chests sorted. Plus I like to be able to just search for the items I need instead of looking through chests for it.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Natura Redwoods. I usually get as far as building my "treehouse" complete with underground farm, TiCo foundary and turtle quarry before figuring out a more optimal configuration and starting over. That, or a new pack version comes out and I create a second world to check it out, ending up sticking with the new world.

Reactions: Loxinnightwalker

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Utilities, Thermal Expansion (The pipes are too awesome.) And quite a few of the mods in monster, NEI etc.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I forgot magical crops and bees.

Passively making resouces while I chill out and watch otter videos on youtube is awesome.

The magical crops thing works best with thaumcraft, random things, xeno's reliquary, rotarycraft, dartcraft, blood magic, geostrata, MFR and obviously AE to administer it all, so add those too ;)

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
My sieve and barrels from ex nihilo. So I can just stay in my hidey hole and get all kinds of neat stuff without facing all the perils outside. And because I'm just that lazy.

Reactions: Xheotris