[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
If it shows 1000 water in the tank its not exported to the qds yet...you need to open the transposer ...look at the right for the configuration tab and set the side with a qds on to orange ..u should see it empy after. Then make sure u remove the qds :)

Edit - so many ninjas

DatEnderGamer

Jul 29, 2019
ok thanks! i've never used any mods before so i didnt know how to use it correctly. i didnt have it outputting to the QDS
Just as a warning, if you've never played with mods before, this pack is not the best place to start. The author of the pack said, "This pack is intended for people who have at least a basic grasp of the mods in this pack."

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Agrarian Skies is a much more gentle intro, and the quest chains there walk you through the world a little bit more.

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
No. Forestry adds nothing I need and bees really, really wouldn't work in this pack. I'm trying to keep this pack as light weight as I can. I'm up to 50 mods, but a lot of them aren't big on content. This is, mostly, friendly to old or slow computers and I would like to keep it that way. That is another reason I have rejected Galacticraft.

I know you already gave your answer about adding forestry, but as a fun point, bees could totally work here with Ex Nihilo: That's what Gendustry / Extra Bees are for. If nothing else, it would give me something to sink my wheat seeds into. ^^

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I know you already gave your answer about adding forestry, but as a fun point, bees could totally work here with Ex Nihilo: That's what Gendustry / Extra Bees are for. If nothing else, it would give me something to sink my wheat seeds into. ^^
You still need different biomes. In fact, I'm fairly sure you couldn't get most if any of the starter bees even with ExNihilo.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
I should double-check, but the MFR bioreactor will accept wheat seeds as a fuel reagent.

Padavar

Jul 29, 2019
If the decision would have been different. The GenDustry Mod allows you to breed bees (or most) in a single biome with the different machines that it has.

Reactions: DragooKnight

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
If the decision would have been different. The GenDustry Mod allows you to breed bees (or most) in a single biome with the different machines that it has.

Yes it will but you still need bees to start with and the only way to get them is with different biomes

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
You still need different biomes. In fact, I'm fairly sure you couldn't get most if any of the starter bees even with ExNihilo.

Hmm, we'd need some way to get lily pads for water bees, otherwise the only overworld bee we could get would be the stone bee. The nether ones can be sorted easily enough, but would be all kinds of fun to farm without the tropical bee-based armor protection.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013

Zallori

Jul 29, 2019
Iskander, are there going to be any caves included in the new terrain? I just feel it'd be cool to have to find shelter in a nearby cave or something (assuming there are shade mechanics) instead of just camping next to the crash site the entire time. Still loving the pack and thank you for all the work you do! ^^