CrashLanding
Modpack is out of date.
Downloading Mod Pack
Local: B6C6AFCFA968F534AAAE2530DCD037DB
Remote: CC2C10DDFA8783655031F5A9530F96C9
Error downloading modpack!!!

geels12

Jul 29, 2019
Do not publicly post bug/exploits, please.
So where do I post them ? I posted them here so that you would try resolving them.
Also, a 15x15 jungle wood tree farm with 2 harvesters, one set to shear leaves, will produce enough water to fill at least 16 crucibles (with netherrack under them, ofc). Using the smeltery or drinking acid is kinda helping but useless since the treefarm is really easy to setup.

Last edited:

ZephorGaming

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to download the modpack but all i'm getting is "Error downloading modpack!!!" every time it finishes can someone help?

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
ok iv been working withe Iskandar to get the walled city mod to work and to create a custom city for this map this is the first city i came up with the lime stone city
3xPaoYD.png

He likes that one a lot but wanted to try and make a futuristic ruin city so here it is
2014-07-26_11.59.37.png

both are still wip but i need to know which one to focus on so i wanted to get Iskandars as well as everyone's vote lime stone or future

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Looking good, although purple may not have been the best color. However, if you can get it roughly right, I can do the rest. Other than that, everything else looks good. I turned the buildings way down in Ruins. I'll have a dev version ready in a bit. It still isn't playable, yet, but those that want can fly around in creative and see what has changed.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Iskandar didn't you say that 1.1.2 was coming out the other day?
I did. It got delayed because implementing the random map probed more difficult than expected. It will be delayed at least another few days, at this rate. I have map generation working as intended, with a few hiccups now I just have to tweak blocks and such until everything looks correct.

Speaking of which: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46780505/CrashLanding112DEV2.zip

Again, still not playable. That said, you can poke around in the map, fly around and see how things look. While most of the buildings are more or less correct, the blocks they are made of may change. Especially the cities. All thanks go to @Shane2482 for making this possible.

MoegamingLps

Jul 29, 2019
I did. It got delayed because implementing the random map probed more difficult than expected. It will be delayed at least another few days, at this rate. I have map generation working as intended, with a few hiccups now I just have to tweak blocks and such until everything looks correct.

Speaking of which: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46780505/CrashLanding112DEV2.zip

Again, still not playable. That said, you can poke around in the map, fly around and see how things look. While most of the buildings are more or less correct, the blocks they are made of may change. Especially the cities. All thanks go to @Shane2482 for making this possible.
ok cool well still cant wait for the next version[DOUBLEPOST=1406395435][/DOUBLEPOST]and also i'm assuming this update will break previous saves or rather they wont spawn in?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
ok cool well still cant wait for the next version[DOUBLEPOST=1406395435][/DOUBLEPOST]and also i'm assuming this update will break previous saves or rather they wont spawn in?
Old saves will not be compatible. Luckily, this should be the last time that will happen

DatEnderGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been asked yet, not sure if you're even gunna read this, but my suggestion would be to dumb things down in the Quest Book a bit, follow in the footstepss of Agrarian Skies and make sure you put every step in a quest, because some people may not know how to do the things you ask of them in the Quests. Anyways, that's just my suggestion.
Keep doing what youre doing, and remember to stay awesome!
Sincerely, DatEnderGamer

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been asked yet, not sure if you're even gunna read this, but my suggestion would be to dumb things down in the Quest Book a bit, follow in the footstepss of Agrarian Skies and make sure you put every step in a quest, because some people may not know how to do the things you ask of them in the Quests. Anyways, that's just my suggestion.
Sincerely, DatEnderGamer

Not to discourage you or any thing but @Iskandar has said that this is not a pack for people just learning about the mods

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Sincerely, DatEnderGamer
I do what I can, but I assume at least some familiarity with the mods in question, outside of pneumaticcraft. As long as you have basic understanding off the mods, you should do fine if you read the quest book. Which no one ever does.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I do what I can, but I assume at least some familiarity with the mods in question, outside of pneumaticcraft. As long as you have basic understanding off the mods, you should do fine if you read the quest book. Which no one ever does.

I take offence to that.... I read each quest atleast twice.....

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

DatEnderGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Also, 1 more thing, if the world gen going to be optional? Because one of the main reasons I place Crash Landing is because I get good frames, which I'm assuming is just because there's nothing generated.[DOUBLEPOST=1406396558][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess, it was just a thought.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Started 1.1.1 for the first time, ZA disabled. Still alive and got a cobble gen. I still think it's easy to survive without ZA.