FAQ and EAQ (Gameplay only!) --Worst Necro on the FTB forum, thanks for the notification spam guys!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

darian

Jul 29, 2019
i need help. in forestry the is suposed to be a farm,logger,and lots other things. those arent in the forestry mod. i was in a single player world in creative and i saw the tab named frorestry and when i opened it i couldent see the farm and other things. i cant find them

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
i need help. in forestry the is suposed to be a farm,logger,and lots other things. those arent in the forestry mod. i was in a single player world in creative and i saw the tab named frorestry and when i opened it i couldent see the farm and other things. i cant find them

If you are using the 1.5.2 mod pack, forestry logger, farm and arboretrum are changed into multiblock farm. There aren't any of those, you must use the multiblock because it is all in one block for farming everything.

Reactions: RedBoss

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.

Thats old, derelict stuff of yesteryear (quite like this thread)

You'll want a multifarm thingy

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
I think this should be stickied :)

Why? Lots of stuff doesn't apply anymore because stuff got changed and it's not being maintained anymore. Wiki's are far more suitable for this kind of information than forum topics.

Reactions: Mashy14

BananaSplit2

Jul 29, 2019
You can leave a mystcraft age even if stucked inside. Open the game to LAN and activate Cheats while doing this. Then type /tpx *playername* 0

That will place you back at the Overworld's spawn, without needing to remove the world, or without external editing

Of course, it's technically cheating, but I believe it's better than giving up the world entirely

BTW, this post is quite old, so either redo it completely, or get rid of it because this is going to confuse players that are searching for an actual FAQ

Adiro_1

Jul 29, 2019
i have a questions. and i really hope that this is the place for it. im having issues. but not the kind of issues one would expect. for instance, i have a built an underground house on a friends server. and ive been building for about a week. just today, strange things have been happening. like, things ive never seen before and cannot find information on it anywhere. for instance, i started seeing graves everywhere in my house. MY graves. killer dogs appearing out of nowhere and trying to kill me. heck, even a "Hells' Guardian" appeared and tried to cut me down. it was a zombie dressed in all red armor wielding a golden sword. my house randomly becomes booby trapped. as in, pressure plates appear out of nowhere and when i step on it, a section of my house gets blown sky high. the list of oddities go on and on. can anyone help me?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
You don't mention RotaryCraft and Mekanism. They both have 5x ore processing which is (to my knowledge) the highest yield you can get in Minecraft at this moment.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You don't mention RotaryCraft and Mekanism. They both have 5x ore processing which is (to my knowledge) the highest yield you can get in Minecraft at this moment.
Look at when this thread was made. Over a year and 6 months old.
i have a questions. and i really hope that this is the place for it. im having issues. but not the kind of issues one would expect. for instance, i have a built an underground house on a friends server. and ive been building for about a week. just today, strange things have been happening. like, things ive never seen before and cannot find information on it anywhere. for instance, i started seeing graves everywhere in my house. MY graves. killer dogs appearing out of nowhere and trying to kill me. heck, even a "Hells' Guardian" appeared and tried to cut me down. it was a zombie dressed in all red armor wielding a golden sword. my house randomly becomes booby trapped. as in, pressure plates appear out of nowhere and when i step on it, a section of my house gets blown sky high. the list of oddities go on and on. can anyone help me?
This... Sounds like an intresting problem, a mods list would be helpful. I would also suggest this being put into its own thread.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Really wasnt worth necroing this thread for..

Sounds a lot like you are being pranked by someone else on the server. The pressureplate + TNT prank is as old as MC itself.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.

Yeah, lack of proper capitalisation is a real problem sometimes.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
neither of which are a primary concern on a web forum.

i am not trying to get a job here.
i am not trying to get a date.
i am not...you get the idea.

grammar/spelling nazi's need to go to nuremberg.
so because your not trying to get a job here you're can act like illetirite person?

E: SRY FOR MY ENGLISH NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE!!

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
so because your not trying to get a job here you're can act like illetirite person?

E: SRY FOR MY ENGLISH NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE!!

no, it just means I do not have to pay as close attention to my capitalization and things of that nature. notice the beginning of this sentence? if i were looking for a job, I would be far more vigilant as to what punctuation I use, when i use it, if i use it, etc.

as I see it, this is a forum for a video game, so why should i proofread four times? if it's readable, punctuated enough, and gets my point across, i don't care.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
no, it just means I do not have to pay as close attention to my capitalization and things of that nature. notice the beginning of this sentence? if i were looking for a job, I would be far more vigilant as to what punctuation I use, when i use it, if i use it, etc.

as I see it, this is a forum for a video game, so why should i proofread four times? if it's readable, punctuated enough, and gets my point across, i don't care.
Because it affects peoples' outlook of you. If you're not going to put in the effort to try to type correctly and proofread what you type, people are going to notice and thus have a negative opinion of you and be less likely to help or to listen to what you have to say, and your point will not get across. All in all it just shows a poor attitude, especially when you point out this is a forum for a video game and you don't care - implying other forums/people are more worthy of your efforts.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Because it affects peoples' outlook of you. If you're not going to put in the effort to try to type correctly and proofread what you type, people are going to notice and thus have a negative opinion of you and be less likely to help or to listen to what you have to say, and your point will not get across. All in all it just shows a poor attitude, especially when you point out this is a forum for a video game and you don't care - implying other forums/people are more worthy of your efforts.
Well, if that's what you take away from it, that's your prerogative. It sounds very entitled to me, though.

Why do you feel like I should take more time away from what I'm doing in order to get all of the pleasantries of our ridiculous language down into text form just so you guys feel good about yourselves? ;)

Reactions: SatanicSanta