Who do YOU think is well known?(not the title)

ami well known to you?

• Yes

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • POTATO IS LOVE. POTATO IS LIFE.

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
My avatar originated after I had just watched one of the new Iron Man movies (Iron Man [the first in the new series]. Interestingly, I happened to see it a day before it actually came out, but that's a story for another day.).
I've always been a huge Iron Man fan, but this movie was so awesome that it just intensified my love for Iron Man (and Robert Downey Junior). I was so obsessed at the time that I decided to make my MC skin dedicated to Iron Man.
There was obviously a lot of Iron Man skins out there, so I decided to take it differently. Instead of making it a Iron Man skin, what if I just made it a Tony Stark skin? That's what I did:
tonystark.PNG

The assortment of blue pixels in the center being his ARC core.

After that, I didn't see much point in changing my MC avatar, so it stayed that way. But, when I got my youtube channel, I decided I needed a more distinctive logo than the Portal Logo I had previously been using. The only thing I had that was really specific to me was the ARC core. So, I took those 16 pixels and used them as my logo. For everything. The end.
Well, that's one helluva story.
For me, it's not the story of the avatar that is interesting, it's the name.
So, the creation of this name starts when I created the name enderslayer96. Don't bother asking about that, it's a helluva long story. So, after I watched that episode of Doctor Who which had one Dalek massacring everyone and ending up going suicide, I felt compelled to change to dalekslayer96 (I was playing on a cracked account back then). After a full month, I finally did it. And I use it for EVERYTHING.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
It's because for the last 8 months you either didn't post or only posted in games. You're old guard m8. Some of the new guard doesn't recognize you.
Lol old guard literally all of us left because the only thing we used this place for stopped existing and we all moved on :) And then captainnana's post purge came and we all got wiped of the top lists :)

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Lol old guard literally all of us left because the only thing we used this place for stopped existing and we all moved on :) And then captainnana's post purge came and we all got wiped of the top lists :)
When the NTT was deleted?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. I miss those guys. I coaxed jess to come back once but he left again. Pretty much all of them left for Resonant Rise.
Yeah, we all moved onto other stuff, and pretty much never used the ftb launcher, which left the only reason for being here the NTT, and once that was gone, they had no reason to stay. I only come here for werewolf, and occasional posting in other sections.[DOUBLEPOST=1405921480][/DOUBLEPOST]And you can always come and join us :p

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
my avatar was a sales pic at one time. $40 for your very own set of track takeoffs. lightly used.

a set of motorcycle tires are only good for a weekend (or less) at the track, after that, they're good for straight line riding or selling on craigslist. see the bald areas on the sides? that's from riding that line of control and loss of control. cojones.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, we all moved onto other stuff, and pretty much never used the ftb launcher, which left the only reason for being here the NTT, and once that was gone, they had no reason to stay. I only come here for werewolf, and occasional posting in other sections.[DOUBLEPOST=1405921480][/DOUBLEPOST]And you can always come and join us :p
I already have enough on my plate, if I jump to another forum it'll just give me more reasons to procrastinate

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
my avatar was a sales pic at one time. $40 for your very own set of track takeoffs. lightly used.

a set of motorcycle tires are only good for a weekend (or less) at the track, after that, they're good for straight line riding or selling on craigslist. see the bald areas on the sides? that's from riding that line of control and loss of control. cojones.
And now it's a chair...?

Sent from my iPhone 96Z using some top secret Dalekslayer Inc. technology.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

I had no idea I had left the forums... good to know....

In other words "all" the old guard did not leave, just some of them. Mostly the ones only interested in posting random stuff unrelated to MC, mods or packs.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I had no idea I had left the forums... good to know....

In other words "all" the old guard did not leave, just some of them. Mostly the ones only interested in posting random stuff unrelated to MC, mods or packs.
Eh I worded it kinda wrong, by all I just meant most of the NTT people, minus the ones that stayed for wiki/other commitments.

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
well know people?
-me
-jadedcat
-immibis
-reika
-slowking
-skelpunk
-qazplm
-mikugnamja?
-yusuhoa