[1.6.4] Devil Island HardCore Quest v1.0.1

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
@CPP2599
pretty sure i set some in it :D

And thinking of adding Mariculture, but not sure enough for now..

Mine is empty XD, and didn't took anything from there

2monjpt.png

Reactions: Dewilchoo

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
Little feedback: Loving it. You dont need to care about monsters (which can also be bad) but the food is the most difficult part. I was with half a steak (that food thingy) when I finnaly made a slab furnace to cook my silkworms...

spyderone

Jul 29, 2019
so there is no bedrock so if u dig down the whole map collapses into the void. my pc is not that good so i lost the world lol

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
so there is no bedrock so if u dig down the whole map collapses into the void. my pc is not that good so i lost the world lol
Why would you do that? XD
My pc isn t very good either, and I am playing with no lag (video settings a little bit low, of course) re-download the map... If you want to play again, oc

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
Got some ideas for quests, updated some mods and added a bunch of them.. Nothing special for the next update but hope you will take care of it :p

Reactions: CPP2599

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing in the map since yesterday and I'm loving it, however quests are needed or I will get bored pretty soon XD

This is my "island" right now, maybe what I've done will give some ideas for the quests ;)

hwDUD3i.png

Reactions: Dewilchoo

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
~~ Update ~~
Submited a request for v1.0.1 Update on the modpack..

Included - New map edits, some mods added, and the quest book has now 1 section of quests for completeing! :)

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
~~ Update ~~
Submited a request for v1.0.1 Update on the modpack..

Included - New map edits, some mods added, and the quest book has now 1 section of quests for completeing! :)
That will take how much tine to go to the launcher. Btw I cant install optifine. Is there a mod that causes conflit with it?

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
That will take how much tine to go to the launcher. Btw I cant install optifine. Is there a mod that causes conflit with it?

As far as i think, nope. Look optifine if causes any problems with the listed mods in the modpack

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
It says that its only not compatible with The Aether and CCTV

EDIT: I was installing the light version which is not compatible with forge

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
It says that its only not compatible with The Aether and CCTV

EDIT: I was installing the light version which is not compatible with forge

Might add a future add/remove mod for optical reasons for guys with not so great PC build which can hand so much mods at a time.. So thinking of adding optifine optical for adding/removing it in the next update :)

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
If you re adding Extra Utilities in the next update you might want to change the buildrers wand recipe. It's just a very useful thing when you start the game (and late game too) bit you need a division sigil to make it. Maybe put a stick in the center and 4 emeralds and 4 diamonds . Or something expensier, it s really up to you

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
If you re adding Extra Utilities in the next update you might want to change the buildrers wand recipe. It's just a very useful thing when you start the game (and late game too) bit you need a division sigil to make it. Maybe put a stick in the center and 4 emeralds and 4 diamonds . Or something expensier, it s really up to you
In this case it will might look that i am copying agrarian skies, so.. I will leave it like that :)