The Overworld is Overrated (Nether-Only Picture-through)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
B6ASnrC.gif

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
trajing trudged across the lonely wasteland, looking for the ancient structure. And there it was, on the horizon. At last, his hundred-mile journey had come to a close. He was nearing it, and when he reached it, he exclaimed "O thread of forgotten past, I bring thee back from the dark corner of whatever plane you may be on. I summon thee!" And the thread appeared there and awoke.
So, sorry for the necro, but I assume @SatanicSanta has given up on this?

Reactions: ThomazM

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
trajing trudged across the lonely wasteland, looking for the ancient structure. And there it was, on the horizon. At last, his hundred-mile journey had come to a close. He was nearing it, and when he reached it, he exclaimed "O thread of forgotten past, I bring thee back from the dark corner of whatever plane you may be on. I summon thee!" And the thread appeared there and awoke.
So, sorry for the necro, but I assume @SatanicSanta has given up on this?
Not really, I just get bored of ssp

Reactions: Mevansuto

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, I just get bored of ssp

It does indeed tend to get boring. I get agitated when I'm playing a World in FTB (Near enough always Monster) when I'm decked out, because there's nothing left for me to do other than fly around and look at the scenery, and don't tell me you don't just fly around when you're bored, we all do. I either start a new World or wait for an update. Currently I'm in a new SSP World and I'm about to setup my stuff, go mining, get T.Construct going and so forth. This will get boring really fast, I know it will, because I deck myself out too fast and it irritates me but I can't control my progress in-game.

I'm thinking about just taking a break and waiting for like Jampacked or something more interesting for me, Ag. Skies caught my eye but the idea of starvation and hard survival pushed me off a little. So I'll just wait for 1.7 and Jampacked.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
If you don't like getting decked out super quickly, try gregtech with just ic2 and nei, or the kirara mods (look up kirara server) for a harder difficulty and time to get to the op level.

Don't rage at me for liking gregtech, it is a good mod, just not universally liked. It is also on 1.7.2, although in a beta ish way with the later game things not yet implemented, but they will be before you get there.

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't like getting decked out super quickly, try gregtech with just ic2 and nei, or the kirara mods (look up kirara server) for a harder difficulty and time to get to the op level.

Don't rage at me for liking gregtech, it is a good mod, just not universally liked. It is also on 1.7.2, although in a beta ish way with the later game things not yet implemented, but they will be before you get there.

I advance too fast with Gregtech installed too, believe me if you want to but despite how good it is and how much of a challenge it's suppose to present, I can clear it in no time. I'd like to see a mod that makes most mods a LOT more difficult.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I like the way gt is going ;)

And my problem isn't advancing too fast

Reactions: pizzawolf14

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Play Magic World 2. It definitely makes one think harder about how they handle basic tasks like item storage and transport, but still manages to be pretty fun (at least until the lagspikes make the world unplayable :( ).

Or we can just start poking Eya about StaffCraft again. :p

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Play Magic World 2. It definitely makes one think harder about how they handle basic tasks like item storage and transport, but still manages to be pretty fun (at least until the lagspikes make the world unplayable :( ).
Yeah MW2 is my favorite FTB pack that's been released so far.

Or we can just start poking Eya about StaffCraft again. :p
Get on it :p