Getting Bored.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
With Gendustry (yeah, easy mode :p ) I've managed to breed 218/255 species, that's all I can in Monster 112. The rest are from older versions of Thaumcraft, AM2, or just not implemented. I haven't started on trees or butterflies yet.

Breed every single possible bee, tree, and butterfly in your chosen modpack (get genes for each one, along with genes for all possible effects/tolerances/etc.) - without using gendustry.
Is that even possible?

Reactions: RedBoss and YX33A

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Well yeah, just saying for reference I went the easy route this time, I've gotten them all in Unleashed the hard way. Without Gendustry, there's just a few extra species you wouldn't be able to get (jaded, the season-specific species). I don't see why all the others wouldn't be possible, just painfully time-consuming.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Well yeah, just saying for reference I went the easy route this time, I've gotten them all in Unleashed the hard way. Without Gendustry, there's just a few extra species you wouldn't be able to get (jaded, the season-specific species). I don't see why all the others wouldn't be possible, just painfully time-consuming.

It's easy to get the season specific ones, but it involves changing the date in your OS's time and date settings :p