[FTB Monster] Cheaty Survival Picture-Through

MrCowle

Jul 29, 2019
What is the next glitch? and is there a certain site or source you use to find the glitches?

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
What is the next glitch? and is there a certain site or source you use to find the glitches?
The next glitch is a bit aways, before I'll be doing some normal fun gameplay stuff. (Hope you enjoy it anyways! :))
And no, I found two by accident (watching videos at random, not experimenting), one I searched for on purpose to replace a glitch I thought I could do really early game (see first posts) but actually was fixed, the other two I know off I found by mainly looking on youtube for glitches.

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! New Post!
Last time, I got all the materials needed for my evil not evil secret plan, and as such, it's time to reveal what it is...

Y2hWVBy.png

That's why I needed emeralds, and blaze powder. I already had slimeballs, so I could craft the magma cream. The rest was easy for me.
And as such, here it is.

LU8yY1M.png

And with that, we're going to make a creeper farm. If you don't know why, I suggest you go check out the post where I crafted myself some blaze powder.
And it's gonna go here, right behind my mob essence duping.

RXfqb3b.png

Short post, and it's was quite a wait, sorry! But next post should be still today... hopefully.

---Next time, I make my creeper farm, for unknown purposes that might get a little less unknown if you check out the blaze powder crafting post---

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
the spawner could also be used for cheaty purposes... for example kill the spawned mobs with an AA with for example a scythe, and use a sewer to pick up the experience, you'll quickly gain more mob essence then what you're using to spawn the mobs. with that extra mob essence you could do several things like enchanting, combining items and books and also power a TE dynamo

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
-stuff- and also power a TE dynamo
I am aware of that cheaty thing, but that's not what I'm going to do. I don't need to, anyway, the grinder output is enough for.. something and the auto-spawner will be fed by the dupe system.

---Tab thing!---

Alright! Last time I showed that my secret evil not evil plan is a creeper farm, for plans...
And I finished my room. It's a 9x9x5.

gNibqjS.png

Meanwhile, while I was duping some items to craft a Grinder, my drawbridge put the strongbox here.

4h6JxcR.png

So, a Grinder requires books... I have a bit of sugarcane, but that's just too normal. I'm also missing leather.... I could craft a redstone furnace, but.. I found something more interesting for both paper and leather.

WQzeZFy.png

Fancy!
Can craft Leather and Paper!

8R8qQ2C.png

0vFZK8z.png

With a bit of boring crafting, I got invar, I got all the machine parts, and voilá! Grinder!

wb2kpGH.png

The recipes are pretty cheap when you have infinite stuff xD

---Next time, I'll be FINALLY setting up the farm---

Reactions: YX33A

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
y'know... it would be pretty awesome to see someone do the same concept with Agrarian Skies, using dupes and bugs to finish the map as fast as possible

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
y'know... it would be pretty awesome to see someone do the same concept with Agrarian Skies, using dupes and bugs to finish the map as fast as possible
I might give a shot at this, maybe even in picture-through, I just don't know about the fast part... I've never ended agrarian skies, or come close to it. The longest I've come was getting started on massive ore production with Ex Nihilo...

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I might give a shot at this, maybe even in picture-through, I just don't know about the fast part... I've never ended agrarian skies, or come close to it. The longest I've come was getting started on massive ore production with Ex Nihilo...

you could do 2 runs, one where you learn the pack and the map and just take it easy, and once you've hit a point where you've figured out all the mechanics, tips and tricks you do a speed run where you try to do it as fast as possible.

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
you could do 2 runs, one where you learn the pack and the map and just take it easy, and once you've hit a point where you've figured out all the mechanics, tips and tricks you do a speed run where you try to do it as fast as possible.
True... both runs cheaty, you mean?
Also, I'm guessing you are somewhat of an expert at AS, aslong as the rest of the community. Does anyone know a good list of tricks (cheaty or not) for AS? I'll probably do this... I just don't know how active the picture-through would be, and AS is still rather long, but I'll try.

Last edited:

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
As a huge agrarian skies player, I'd love to see a cheaty picture-through. I mean, lord knows theres a lot of bugs :p

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
As a huge agrarian skies player, I'd love to see a cheaty picture-through. I mean, lord knows theres a lot of bugs :p
Does anyone know a good list of tricks (cheaty or not) for AS? I'll probably do this... I just don't know how active the picture-through would be, and AS is still rather long, but I'll try.
Could you please answer that :) Seeing you support the idea.

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Well, hammering one limestone gives you three limestone, meaning you have infinite building blocks, and spam dropping-placing a item onto a mystcraft table can possible dupe the item if you try hard enough, il think of more later

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I'm back with more stuff, for one thing, AS also has the drawbridges and strong boxes so you know.... Also, you can make infinite power with a lava gen and dynamo. Or if you want you can even take a long long time and do whatever you can to lag (lag yourself) then sieve items (they reappear in your inv).

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I'm back with more stuff, for one thing, AS also has the drawbridges and strong boxes so you know.... Also, you can make infinite power with a lava gen and dynamo. Or if you want you can even take a long long time and do whatever you can to lag (lag yourself) then sieve items (they reappear in your inv).
Since AS is still actively been updating, the drawbridge probably doesn't work there anymore. The Liquid one should, though. I am aware of lava, and that sieving thing... is... useful? lol

Reactions: buggirlexpres

DerpyGamer24

Jul 29, 2019
What Version of Monster is this Thread. I tried to do the Infinite Liquid Glitch and it didn't work. but the only think i did Different is that i didn't use the Opaque ones. Would that matter?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
True... both runs cheaty, you mean?
Also, I'm guessing you are somewhat of an expert at AS, aslong as the rest of the community. Does anyone know a good list of tricks (cheaty or not) for AS? I'll probably do this... I just don't know how active the picture-through would be, and AS is still rather long, but I'll try.

you used to be able to convert any slimeball into another, which was an easy way to get pink slime, but it's patched
you also used to be able to dupe oysters by removing the water ontop of them, which would cause 2 oysters to drop, but I don't know if that still works
sigil of the green grove stacks in bound armor, so if you put 8 of them in an armor set, things will grow pretty much instantly

well, I guess with Agrarian Skies you'll mostly be getting tips and tricks, and not really dupe methods or bugs.
I could post a whole list of tips and tricks for Agrarian Skies, but I believe there was also a topic somewhere on the forum where people posted these tips and tricks

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
you used to be able to convert any slimeball into another, which was an easy way to get pink slime, but it's patched
you also used to be able to dupe oysters by removing the water ontop of them, which would cause 2 oysters to drop, but I don't know if that still works
sigil of the green grove stacks in bound armor, so if you put 8 of them in an armor set, things will grow pretty much instantly

well, I guess with Agrarian Skies you'll mostly be getting tips and tricks, and not really dupe methods or bugs.
I could post a whole list of tips and tricks for Agrarian Skies, but I believe there was also a topic somewhere on the forum where people posted these tips and tricks
I wasn't looking for dupe methods ;) I was looking for tips and tricks. I just said dupes too IF they were AS specific. Expressed myself wrong :p

What Version of Monster is this Thread. I tried to do the Infinite Liquid Glitch and it didn't work. but the only think i did Different is that i didn't use the Opaque ones. Would that matter?
I'm running on Latest 1.1.2 (not recommended), be sure you put a empty filter or correct filter on the correct color where the liquid is going, power the liquiduct so it outputs, etc. Sometimes you need to toggle it off and on.

Xheotris

Jul 29, 2019
Here's one for AS. If you place an open-blocks item cannon next to a *FULL* JABBA barrel without any upgrades, it will dupe a stack per second indefinitely. Aim that at an AE transition plane...

I figured this all out when I got bored with/frustrated by ugly itemducts squiggling everywhere.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: YX33A and madnewmy