Whitelist Server [WL FIXED]*{Raz0rCraft}*'~LAG FREE~ DireWolf20 1.0.23 Server '[Whitelist] SURVIVAL (alpha)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Raz0r

Jul 29, 2019
RAZ0RCRAFT UP!

Welcome to the RaZ0RCraft Forum!

ABOUT US
We are a NON-BUKKIT survival server, hosted by ServerMiner! The server has been virtually lag free for as long as it's been up. We are looking to recruit (hopefully) mature members to help build the server towns and other beginning stuff (WITHOUT the aid of creative mode ;) ) Sadly we have no screenshots yet, but we will once the server gets going. There are only 20 slots so hurry and get those applications in!

We need:

Builders: Caelans123

Survivors: Atomic667, MrCowle, Nedriths

DireWolf20 pack Pros, In game techies, you know who you are: [Nedriths]

A (That means just one :) ) Moderator:

IF YOUR NAME IS SPELLED WRONG HERE THAT'S AN ISSUE PLEASE ALERT ME!

RULES
  1. No biting, kicking or scratching. If staff says go, you go. (No, you do not collect 200$) Staff are Chris (Owner) and Raz0r (That's me ;) )
  2. Be respectful to other players and staff... it's not all that hard.
  3. Don't kill players in towns and houses, leave the violent stuff for the wilderness.
  4. Have fun folks!
APPLICATION!:

* = Optional

IGN (MC Username):

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters):

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) :

*How long have you played MC?:

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?:

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots):

*Other information about you:

*If you wish to apply for the moderator position, please explain why you are qualified, if not, post nothing!:

IP ADDRESS:

razorcraft.serverminer.com

Last edited:

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username):caelans123

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters):17

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) :builder if i get my own plot in town too build w/e i want survivor if not

*How long have you played MC?:3 years

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?:a couple of servers

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots):im a pretty good builder when i need to be http://imgur.com/a/6lx5F And heres some screen shots from my unfinished survival world and my testing world with some building ideas and i think one of the pics is dragonsreach when i was trying to replicate it

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username):atomic667

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters):16

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) : I would say Builder/Survivor

*How long have you played MC?: 3 years

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?:DW20 is one of my favorite packs and i Started playing it around the time DireWolf Started his LP Season 5, so i have been playing this pack since around early January 2013

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): here are some screenshots of my thaumcraft wand recharge station http://imgur.com/a/Ll9ob

*Other information about you: I have a friend also applying his ign is caelans123.

*If you wish to apply for the moderator position, please explain why you are qualified, if not, post nothing!:

Raz0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username):caelans123

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters):17

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) :builder if i get my own plot in town too build w/e i want survivor if not

*How long have you played MC?:3 years

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?:a couple of servers

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots):im a pretty good builder when i need to be http://imgur.com/a/6lx5F And heres some screen shots from my unfinished survival world and my testing world with some building ideas and i think one of the pics is dragonsreach when i was trying to replicate it

Welcome builder, Caelans!
And welcome to Atomic the survivor!

I'll add you two to the whitelist.

Raz0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username):atomic667

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters):16

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) : I would say Builder/Survivor

*How long have you played MC?: 3 years

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?:DW20 is one of my favorite packs and i Started playing it around the time DireWolf Started his LP Season 5, so i have been playing this pack since around early January 2013

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): here are some screenshots of my thaumcraft wand recharge station http://imgur.com/a/Ll9ob

*Other information about you: I have a friend also applying his ign is caelans123.

Welcome Atomic, you're role is Survivor! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403581233][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Atomic, you're role is Survivor! :)
And I think your specification will be Thaumic Mage

MrCowle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username): MrCowle or cowle. I have 2 accounts.

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters): 14 years old :D

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) : A Survivor

*How long have you played MC?: Since Beta 1.8, I started playing with mods about a year after that.

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): I'm not amazing, but I can build a decent house. I typically hollow out some kind of structure and make it look decent. Function over Form!

*Other information about you: I play baseball, so that's a somewhat major part of my time. during the school year, I'm not available during the week because of the amount of work I get. I love Minecraft and honestly I would play this game all day if I could (and if my parents allowed it!) Anyways, I would love to be a part of this server. Thanks!

Raz0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username): MrCowle or cowle. I have 2 accounts.

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters): 14 years old :D

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) : A Survivor

*How long have you played MC?: Since Beta 1.8, I started playing with mods about a year after that.

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): I'm not amazing, but I can build a decent house. I typically hollow out some kind of structure and make it look decent. Function over Form!

*Other information about you: I play baseball, so that's a somewhat major part of my time. during the school year, I'm not available during the week because of the amount of work I get. I love Minecraft and honestly I would play this game all day if I could (and if my parents allowed it!) Anyways, I would love to be a part of this server. Thanks!

Okay!

Welcome aboard I'll get you on the whitelist Survivor MrCowle![DOUBLEPOST=1403619389][/DOUBLEPOST]
is the server down?
Server should be up 0.o

Reactions: MrCowle

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN weakling2

Age 13 and very mature

Position you're shooting for survivor

*How long have you played MC?: since beta

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?: a loooong time since a guy from romania named damnedsky put his first episode

Do you think you're a good builder? neah

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username): tacos4lolz

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters): 15

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) :Survivor

*How long have you played MC?: Since beta 1.2 was new.

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?: Large amounts, I try to experience with all the mods to see which ones I like more than others.

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): Can't say I'm the best builder,but I try to build the best house I can.

*Other information about you: Outside of MC I play baseball, hang out with friends, and play guitar.

*If you wish to apply for the moderator position, please explain why you are qualified, if not, post nothing!: For about a year, I was a co-owner on a server called Ryland. The owner was nice enough to promote me when I put enough hours in and in the times I was playing on the server I stopped griefers and helped new players get situated into the server.

BTW: Is the server PVP or PVE?

Last edited:

MrCowle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently not at home. I'll log on whenever I get there

EDIT:,just got home, thunderstorm and internet is out. Posting with my phone right now.
EDIT 2: Internet is working!

Last edited:

Raz0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username): tacos4lolz

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters): 15

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) :Survivor

*How long have you played MC?: Since beta 1.2 was new.

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?: Large amounts, I try to experience with all the mods to see which ones I like more than others.

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): Can't say I'm the best builder,but I try to build the best house I can.

*Other information about you: Outside of MC I play baseball, hang out with friends, and play guitar.

*If you wish to apply for the moderator position, please explain why you are qualified, if not, post nothing!: For about a year, I was a co-owner on a server called Ryland. The owner was nice enough to promote me when I put enough hours in and in the times I was playing on the server I stopped griefers and helped new players get situated into the server.

BTW: Is the server PVP or PVE?

Server is whatever you want it to be! (depending on the path you wish to take)

Build a house, and depending on what you do we'll decide your specification.

Welcome Survivor Tacos4lolz

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC Username): nedriths

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters): I feel old compared to everyone else, but 29.;(

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) : Survivor, though Nerd isn't that far off.:)

*How long have you played MC?: 3, 4 years I think so easy to lose track of time lol. Started with a early 1.2.5(I think) Tekkit Lite build, didn't get into Minecraft much until 1.4.7 ultimate though. I technically played Minecraft in really early beta, but only in creative or for very short periods of time as I really hate Vanilla MC.

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?: With the pack itself not a whole lot. With the mods in it, a ton. I used the DW20 pack a bit back in 1.4.7 however I started with Horizons for it's new mods in 1.6.2 when horizons first came out and started the Monster pack in January and got basically every mod in there to the end game. Since Then some Agrarian Skies, Resonant Rise, and TPPI. This will basically be my first real playthrough of the 1.6.2 DW20 pack though the only really important new mod is PnuematicCraft that I haven't really touched yet though I've only done some things with witchery as well.

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): Honestly No, My first base kind of gets built out as needed there might be some basic design to it. Once I get the resources I usually build a second base that is half decent, but as always function over form. I did build a very nice Space Station in a black void age once, However I don't usually take screenshots and the server no longer exists.

*Other information about you: I game way too much, Probably spend way too much of my gaming time on minecraft, and no matter how many times I tell myself I'm not touching this game again I still come back.