1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server [WL FIXED]*{Raz0rCraft}*'~LAG FREE~ DireWolf20 1.0.23 Server '[Whitelist] SURVIVAL (alpha)

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Raz0r, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Raz0r

Raz0r New Member

Welcome Survivor!

Chris will be on for a while tonight (it's 12:39 here... so it's technically morning) but I'll be heading off, I'll be sure to add you to the WL.[DOUBLEPOST=1403671506][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also sorry it took so long to respond!

2. Isak309

Isak309 New Member

IGN (MC Username): isak309

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters): Im 16.

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) : Ether Survivor or nerd

*How long have you played MC?: I havent ever played the normal minecraft, I just bought the MC account cause all my friends were playing FTB utimate, I started playing ultimate about 1 year ago.

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?: Not too much, I have played on DW for about 1-2 months but most of the mods have been in other packs I've played on :)

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): I'm totally okay, I like machines and stuff more then building cause I feel like that's the point of the game.

I'm trying to get back into minecraft after a long heavy run of world of Warcraft. Played minecraft since spring 2012, ive played with mods the majority of the time. ive watched direwolf20 who got me into mods. i know most of the mods from the basics to the extremes. if i dont know something wiki is there for a reason. Your server looks/sounds like it is exactly what i am looking for.
    Hope to hear from you soon! -Isak309

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  3. Joelsmenotu101

Joelsmenotu101 New Member

IGN (MC Username): joelsmenotu101

Age (Not all that important, only maturity really matters): 14

Position you're shooting for( Survivor, Builder, Nerd, etc.) : NERD lol I am very good in magic and the big tech mods

*How long have you played MC?: 3 years

How much experience do you have with the DW20 pack?: with the pack about 100 hours with all the separate mods over 500 hours

Do you think you're a good builder? (If you think you're hot stuff show some screenshots): I can build ok looking stuff but I'm not OMG good

*Other information about you:

*If you wish to apply for the moderator position, please explain why you are qualified, if not, post nothing!:

4. Oraia

Oraia New Member

I'm looking for a small and withelisted server , and this one looks great ! So here's my application . I'm Belgian , sorry if I do some mistakes ...

IGN | MC Username : GuillaumeDeleu

Position you're looking for : I'm sure nerd . I love technical and industrial mod like IC2 , MFR and TE 3 and i know quite a lot about the basics of Ars Magica 2 :)

How long have you played MC : 2 years and a half , i know almost everything about game mechanics in vanilla .

How much experience have you with the DW20 Pack : I've got a good experience . I play it since 2 months but I watch FTB Mod Spotlight since ~ 1 years

Do you think you're a good builder : Not really , but I do some great rooms in creative with the Microblocks mod :)

Other infomations : I'm Belgian , but I speak English very well :)

5. Isak309

Isak309 New Member

I applied 2 days ago, anyone gonna answer? Otherwise I'll apply for a different server

6. xXBlazingAngelXx

xXBlazingAngelXx New Member

Me and atomic667 are going to find a new server because we dont think the server is active enough for us sorry for the inconvenience