[FTB Monster] Cheaty Survival Picture-Through

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
How do you even find these glitches?
I don't, others do. I'm just doing a picture-through using them.
I guess someone could want to make some fancy system where only when you want your storage shows up and it's strongboxes, and it glitched, and the liquid one is rather obvious to step on. Just use it with a filter and it'll dupe so.

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone! It's time to take advatange of my infinite mob essence! But first, I'll need to gather some materials.

I need some emeralds... hey... din't that meteor have...

dQlt6nS.png

Yes it did, indeed! This is also a great time to get the meteor out of the landscape, since I even have Fortune 3 now.

OfHfCKQ.png

R.I.P. My first meteor from MeteorCraft. You served me well with your emeralds along with your other goodies which I really don't care for because I can just get 'em from the Magical Strongbox :p

So I was getting out of space in my unprocessed ores and metals, so I had to seperate them. Now it's processed metals, and unprocessed ores. Gems were seperated before, if you din't know/I din't say...

bHoAWKr.png

I don't need to process most of this stuff.
And, with this, my chest count goes up to 6 double chests.

0z4tcUe.png

Misc. Items --- Unprocessed Ores
Processed Metals --- Gems
Blocks --- Agriculture Stuff

I also need Nether Wart.... but I din't find a Nether Fortress near by my Nether Spawn, and I'm rather lazy. Can I craft you, nether wart?
Oooo.... this seems promising.

LiYMpGP.png

SlAh0iw.png

This is one of the exceptions where Magical Crops can create your first dose of something. You don't need 4 nether wart to get one of this seeds, because they're generally Nether, so... I'll just have to get Nether Brick. Let's choose a way. Vannila way. :)

rZ8NNy5.png

Alright! This is pretty easy! Oh... you want to know what is this odd vannila Nether Brick item I speak of?

Hx70I2y.png

Really simple. Off to the nether!

---Next time, I get more materials gathered up, and maybe even start my machinery plans! But first, nether.---
(Copied @PhantomRage 's way of ending off the picture-through posts, hopefully he doesn't mind! :D)

Reactions: PhantomRage

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
rogue dungeons are also really good for things like nether wart and melon seeds
Monster have their generation set a bit low, but if you find one, you're all set

but be careful of the lowest "nether" layer of rogue dungeons, spawners, SPAWNERS EVERYWHERE!!

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
rogue dungeons are also really good for things like nether wart and melon seeds
Monster have their generation set a bit low, but if you find one, you're all set

but be careful of the lowest "nether" layer of rogue dungeons, spawners, SPAWNERS EVERYWHERE!!
I wasn't even aware roguelike dungeons were in Monster! I love them, they're so useful. I guess it's too late now. I'm already going to the nether, and I don't believe I have one near me. And I still don't have a jetpack *yet* or fast-travelling ability, so I won't venture off, for now.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't even aware roguelike dungeons were in Monster! I love them, they're so useful. I guess it's too late now. I'm already going to the nether, and I don't believe I have one near me. And I still don't have a jetpack *yet* or fast-travelling ability, so I won't venture off, for now.

if possible try to grind towards a bedrock pickaxe before going through the rogue dungeons, that way you can gather all those spawners and take them with you
seeing as the lower levels have mob spawners like endermen, blaze and geared mobs, it's worth the try to use them

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
if possible try to grind towards a bedrock pickaxe before going through the rogue dungeons, that way you can gather all those spawners and take them with you
seeing as the lower levels have mob spawners like endermen, blaze and geared mobs, it's worth the try to use them
I heard RotaryCraft melts computers... my computer already heats up quite alot in FTB Monster... oh well. I guess some Molten PC can come in handy for some PC Ingots, PC Swords are the best. xD

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
I heard RotaryCraft melts computers... my computer already heats up quite alot in FTB Monster... oh well. I guess some Molten PC can come in handy for some PC Ingots, PC Swords are the best. xD

it doesn't physically melt them. it sounds like you just need a can of air duster. :p

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

depends on how you use it ;)
getting upto a bedrock pickaxe shouldn't liquify your computer... too much

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
Make an autonomous activator and a vacuum hopper for your drawbridge glitch. Automated duping!!!
Too simple. When I get to automate glitches, I'll overcomplicate their automation so it's fun. You'd knew if you read the original post ;)

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
it doesn't physically melt them. it sounds like you just need a can of air duster. :p
How easy would it be to use one on a laptop, also I'm pretty sure I know the answer but you have to open the computer to actually apply it, right? Because if that's the case I can't, since it'll void my warranty.

---Tab. Magic. Seperates!---

Today, I get ALL the ingredients for my secret power-source which totally isn't evil but not so evil because it's only fair as - oops. I'm probably saying too much, ain't I? Anyways, first off, I need to get nether wart. How? Magical Crops. Let's go get netherrack like I mentioned!
What's this?

DBUd6lC.png

I have already mined a bit infinite netherrack. So, I rushed through the Weak and Regular tiers of Magical Crops, to get Nether Seeds.

DsotlTr.png

But first, let me take a selfie let me get 4 nether brick.
Plants are boring. Extra Utilities is awesome, though. Guess what I'm making!

xXu4f4E.png

This things are plain wonderful. Accelerating the tick rate of the plants, Magical Crops grow up like it's nothing.
Just need to fill them with water. Won't even consume the water. It also has some extra uses. You can read them in NEI. Yeah, that's right. Extra Utils has very good descriptions of every item and block that it adds to NEI. But you probably already know...

Some time later...

NKwWFbl.png

AHAHA! Finally! Those 3 pieces of infinity will serve me long... why not forever? I'll probably derp and run out of stock.

I need blaze powder too. Here's how I decided to get it.

8BUwOuG.png

Yep. It requires RF and two machines but...
Ok, from here I kinda forgot to screenshot some things. I guess I shouldn't do this at 1am.
So I just got my fluid transposer.

GgPqDvw.png

Then I used this for power...

k445Rde.png

Gunpowder I have a bit off, din't even have to dupe, and mob essence... well, it's pretty obvious.
What I forgot though, was a Magma Crucible. I also forgot to screenshot it. Here's the final setup (in the background).

VhKFbvL.png

You can also see I already got my blaze powder. It's pretty simple, basically a bit of RF, 1 glowstone and 2 redstone = blaze powder.
That's all folks!

---Next time, I'll be getting the super secret evil not evil plan in action (hopefully) or atleast get the main block done!--

DerpyGamer24

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing. Loving this Thread! I have been using this on my FTB Monster world. I kinda over used the item dupe glitch... I have around 7million Diamonds

No one

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing. Loving this Thread! I have been using this on my FTB Monster world. I kinda over used the item dupe glitch... I have around 7million Diamonds
If you actually did that enough times to get 7 million diamonds,then you deserve them anyways.

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
If you actually did that enough times to get 7 million diamonds,then you deserve them anyways.
Not that hard! just dupe one the once the entire thing is filled of diamond blocks set up a timer or autonomous activator on the lever and a vacuum hopper into a massive chest system or a big ME system.

DerpyGamer24

Jul 29, 2019
Not that hard! just dupe one the once the entire thing is filled of diamond blocks set up a timer or autonomous activator on the lever and a vacuum hopper into a massive chest system or a big ME system.
I acually used a Timer from ProjectRed and set it to 0.20 tick and then it works! then Placed Vacuum Hopper to it and Export bus to the ME System.

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
I acually used a Timer from ProjectRed and set it to 0.20 tick and then it works! then Placed Vacuum Hopper to it and Export bus to the ME System.
This is probably one of the most efficient ways to do... but I much rather overcomplicate it, like I will do later on in this series.

---Seperating... Nothing! Sorry... just teasing. I've been building a 1.7 modpack for myself, so today I won't post anything... :(---

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing thread, kinda a late person to start following but it looks like your doing great so far ;D I'm also a just wall it off person, i dont much building either :p