Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prezombie

Jul 29, 2019
Using a silkworm on an aura node causes a hard crash.

I think I just won the "most obscure reproducible bug discovered" award.

coolbrz

Jul 29, 2019
Using a silkworm on an aura node causes a hard crash.

I think I just won the "most obscure reproducible bug discovered" award.

I think some Nihilo items play bad with Thaumcraft, i havent tested it on 2.1.9 but on 2.1.2 i would hard crash if i hit a glowing light (from the arcane lamp) or nitor with a crook.

Was a bit of a pain as my manual tree area had arcane lamps around it and i would usually not see it when i was crooking heh

I went with Jaded's advice...i stopped doing that ><

DaBomma

Jul 29, 2019
Breaking Mariculture limestone with an Ex Nihilo hammer yields 4-6 more of the same block essentially creating an infinite block source.

EDIT: This is AS 2.1.9, by the way.

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Breaking Mariculture limestone with an Ex Nihilo hammer yields 4-6 more of the same block essentially creating an infinite block source.

EDIT: This is AS 2.1.9, by the way.

Its known... of course right now there aren't a lot of ways to get limestone ... other than reward bags <.< .... so not necessarily a bad thing

Mckma

Jul 29, 2019
THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME !
I don't know what to do anymore.. and I don't want to reset and redo all of the quests I did already :(
Anybody got a solution?
I was having trouble with the Leadstone Jetpack as well, here is the solutions I came up with that worked (SMP, 2.1.9):

Make the jetpack and then deplete all the energy from it (so you see the empty damage bar). Then change the particles that are associated with it (the recipe below the main recipe in NEI). Then the quest is able to be completed.

What I suspect is going on: Something weird is happening with the way that it reads damage values (metadata or NBT, I don't know enough to know the difference). I noticed when I craft it initially (regardless of method, made it in AE terminal, TC crafting station, and vanilla bench) there was no damage value/bar (or power value) listed. Looking at the quest book, it has a fully depleted power (damage) bar, so I had to "craft" a jetpack like that. Hence fully depleting and then changing the particles. I could be COMPLETELY wrong, but it worked for me, hopefully it helps others.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I was having trouble with the Leadstone Jetpack as well, here is the solutions I came up with that worked (SMP, 2.1.9):

Make the jetpack and then deplete all the energy from it (so you see the empty damage bar). Then change the particles that are associated with it (the recipe below the main recipe in NEI). Then the quest is able to be completed.

What I suspect is going on: Something weird is happening with the way that it reads damage values (metadata or NBT, I don't know enough to know the difference). I noticed when I craft it initially (regardless of method, made it in AE terminal, TC crafting station, and vanilla bench) there was no damage value/bar (or power value) listed. Looking at the quest book, it has a fully depleted power (damage) bar, so I had to "craft" a jetpack like that. Hence fully depleting and then changing the particles. I could be COMPLETELY wrong, but it worked for me, hopefully it helps others.

:( ... me no like.. me must find cause and fix it.

DaBomma

Jul 29, 2019
Its known... of course right now there aren't a lot of ways to get limestone ... other than reward bags <.< .... so not necessarily a bad thing
Ah, okay. I scoured the last few pages for a similar report, but I couldn't find one. Sorry for the re-reporting.

Laserrobotics

Jul 29, 2019
When using a harvester to farm blood trees set to shear leaves, instead of getting the normal leaves (Bloodleaves 3258:2) I am getting something else (block.leaves..name 3258:10). They have the appearance of bloodleaves, and if i place them in the world then shear/kama them I get bloodleaves, but they cannot be composted. I have not attempted to run them through a unifier(as I do not have one), but as they are not ore I have my doubts and either way that really shouldn't be necessary. Not sure what the best way to fix this would be - though adding the additional damage value to the compost list would probably be easier than figuring out what's up with the harvester.

I am running 2.1.9; I did not have the chance to attempt this in previous versions.

rirrsmo

Jul 29, 2019
I have one bug to report: the map doesn't work for me. Just, I installed it with the launcheur and manually, but nothing. Just the map doesn't exist.

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
When using a harvester to farm blood trees set to shear leaves, instead of getting the normal leaves (Bloodleaves 3258:2) I am getting something else (block.leaves..name 3258:10). They have the appearance of bloodleaves, and if i place them in the world then shear/kama them I get bloodleaves, but they cannot be composted. I have not attempted to run them through a unifier(as I do not have one), but as they are not ore I have my doubts and either way that really shouldn't be necessary. Not sure what the best way to fix this would be - though adding the additional damage value to the compost list would probably be easier than figuring out what's up with the harvester.

I am running 2.1.9; I did not have the chance to attempt this in previous versions.
This type of leaf block you are getting is actually not supposed to be obtainable. This is to prevent players from getting infinite redstone from shearing and replacing bloodleaves.

omagaalpha

Jul 29, 2019
GenDustry's "Environmental processor" has no icon so appear as empty space, which make appear some recipe like Desert(Plains,Jungle,Hell) Emulation is not working.(2.1.8,2.1.9 both have the issues)

Last edited:

Laserrobotics

Jul 29, 2019
This type of leaf block you are getting is actually not supposed to be obtainable. This is to prevent players from getting infinite redstone from shearing and replacing bloodleaves.
I can use a kama on bloodleaves to get the 3258:2 bloodleaves and saplings at the very least, thought i got some redstone as well when testing the kama but can't be sure. As the kama and the tree are both from Natura, that is more likely to be the intended behavior than what the harvester is doing.

SkyDevil_

Jul 29, 2019
My server seems to be lagging hard due to the Thermal expansion Mod according to opis its at 10,000. Tried tis on both MCPC+ and forge and getting same issue from both :( running 2.1.9 build can anyone help?

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
My server seems to be lagging hard due to the Thermal expansion Mod according to opis its at 10,000. Tried tis on both MCPC+ and forge and getting same issue from both :( running 2.1.9 build can anyone help?
Disable TE Ducts and remove all the existing ones, its the only solution we found so far.

Daskidd

Jul 29, 2019
I have one bug to report: the map doesn't work for me. Just, I installed it with the launcheur and manually, but nothing. Just the map doesn't exist.

I'm having this issue too. I installed Agrarian Skies v. 2.19 from the FTB launcher today. Loaded the game, no maps in Single Player. Exit the game and sure enough there's nothing in the save folder. So I grabbed the Agrarian Skies default map from the maps tab, it downloads and I open the Map_Home_sweet_Home_T folder it creates in "save" to find only a single, 1kb file named "version". I grab an earlier version and then update to 2.19, that seems to work except my world version is "M" so I don't have a hopper in the chest and can't complete the intro quest chain...

I've tried re-downloading the version 2.19 a couple of times to no avail. Will try to wipe and do a fresh 2.18 I guess and see if that fixes it.

Edit: Tried 2.18 and 2.17 still nothing in the save directory... :(

Last edited:

Kzorith

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings,

I have seen this issue mentioned a few times but I could not find a single solution on this forum that could solve it for me.

I am using version 2.1.9 of the mod pack and I am attempting to build a deep tank, and when I click on the controller, my game crashes to desktop.
The crash report is here. http://pastebin.com/VkvmGrxd

Some of the solutions indicated that you should not have any High Oven blocks in the tank at all and I have confirmed that I do not.
I have built a 5x5x5 structure as follows.

The base is 12 Scorched Drains, 3 per side and 4 Scorched bricks in the corners. The center 9 blocks is TC Clear Glass.
The next three levels are a perimeter of Clear Glass with the center 9 blocks empty on each level
The top is 3 Scorched Drains on the left side, the controller in the center of the front and the remaining are Scorched Bricks. The center 9 blocks is TC Clear Glass again.

I have made sure there are no blocks touching the sides or top of the structure. The bottom is sitting on 25 Stone Bricks.

Images of the build are below
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42532805/2014-06-14_00.55.13.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42532805/2014-06-14_00.55.32.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42532805/2014-06-14_00.55.39.png

WAILA reads the controller and indicates that it's Empty, but clicking on the controller to look at the tank contents consistently crashes the game with the report above.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Kzorith

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm..... ok...
Updated my server from 2.1.6 to 2.1.9 and now all the quest progress is gone, it throw a array out of index error at the first start up. the second worked just fine...
any chance to get the quest progress back or is the OP book the only way?

Server Crash Report
http://pastebin.com/W8bcesQc

edit: Ok the quests are not connected. I guess I have to delete the player.dat file in the HQM world folder?

edit2: ok that didnt help either, how do i fix this?

Still got the problem with the broken quest book. All quests are avaible for completion irgnoring any prerequisites.
Help my server is broken :(

laborat

Jul 29, 2019
using v2.1.9, while going throu the recipes that uses the sieve the game crashed after getting to page 9 or something. Tried reaching the pages by starting at the end and then move to the beginning of the list but the game still crashed around page 9

Philster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this issue too. I installed Agrarian Skies v. 2.19 from the FTB launcher today. Loaded the game, no maps in Single Player. Exit the game and sure enough there's nothing in the save folder. So I grabbed the Agrarian Skies default map from the maps tab, it downloads and I open the Map_Home_sweet_Home_T folder it creates in "save" to find only a single, 1kb file named "version". I grab an earlier version and then update to 2.19, that seems to work except my world version is "M" so I don't have a hopper in the chest and can't complete the intro quest chain...

I've tried re-downloading the version 2.19 a couple of times to no avail. Will try to wipe and do a fresh 2.18 I guess and see if that fixes it.

Edit: Tried 2.18 and 2.17 still nothing in the save directory... :(

Me too. Tried clean installs on my Windows 7 64 bit PC and Macintosh ... The map does not install with the mod, and does not install separately under the FTB map tab !!

Status
Not open for further replies.