Thank you, FTB Team. ~ Chat

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Loved it - @RealSketch! I really felt the need to add depth to those bits in particular. The thing is, my vocabulary in english isn't the best, considering is not the one I normally use in my daily basis. I actually do write a lot in portuguese - but never really tried in english. I guess I should do that a bit more! :p
You should leadn english. In fact, you need to know english!
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

(jk)
Also at this rate you will be a well known member just from this thread.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
You should leadn english. In fact, you need to know english!
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

(jk)
Also at this rate you will be a well known member just from this thread.

Although that would be nice - doesn't it take more? I thought that Well-Known Member was the highest tier... Also - I would feel kinda of bad, as this thread was not designed for me to get recognition, but the words I said. Anyway - guess' it wouldn't hurt - even though I don't think I deserve it :p[DOUBLEPOST=1400431826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can the Jew Hunter join the Justice League?

Just realised how inappropriate my avatar is...

And this reminded me of that card, in Cards Against Humanity: "badly timed holocaust jokes". :p

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Although that would be nice - doesn't it take more? I thought that Well-Known Member was the highest tier... Also - I would feel kinda of bad, as this thread was not designed for me to get recognition, but the words I said. Anyway - guess' it wouldn't hurt - even though I don't think I deserve it :p
It is th highest tier, but it is easy to get! It took me around a month after I joined to get it, though some people like Real took 3 months. Just depends.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
It is th highest tier, but it is easy to get! It took me around a month after I joined to get it, though some people like Real took 3 months. Just depends.

And others just skipped Well-Known completely. :p

@ThomazM with the way you're getting likes in here and around the forums, you'll be listed as an Active Member in no time, and probably Well-Known as well.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
EDIT: Ninja'd by Padfoote. :p - By the way, what do you mean by skipped?

I was an active member for a while and only had well-known for about 2 hours before I got my wiki title and banner, so I kinda "skipped" the well-known tier.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
@ThomazM I highly respect your story. I believe that you will skyrocket through the ranks here in no time. I would very much enjoy if you could try and help others with similar problems as to those that you had by giving them your friendship. I believe you should start another thread devoted to helping people with those problems. If you decide to take this up I promise you that you will not regret it.

Also you just got a follow :D

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
@ThomazM I highly respect your story. I believe that you will skyrocket through the ranks here in no time. I would very much enjoy if you could try and help others with similar problems as to those that you had by giving them your friendship. I believe you should start another thread devoted to helping people with those problems. If you decide to take this up I promise you that you will not regret it.

Also you just got a follow :D

Thanks a bunch man - you guys have really no ideia of how much this type of feedback means to me! - And I really like that ideia, a lot, I just don't know if that will get much use here - also, I don't know if I'll be able to cheer people up like you guys did to me, I'm just too afraid to even face the possibility of making things worst to someone - it's stupid, I know, but still. But don't get me wrong, I really really like the concept - I just too scared to screw something up'. :s

And thank you, sir! You too. :p