Thank you, FTB Team. ~ Chat

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Thanks for the support, @Strikingwolf ! - I really do love this community as a whole, they are all extremely charismatic and fun to hang out with here in the forums - I really, after reading a couple of community threads, got to really like all of this amazing guys - like @AlCapella, @RealSketch, @ThatOneSlowking, @Shazam08, @Padfoote, @fleutius, @midi_sec and many many others as yourself, @Strikingwolf! You all are really amazing - and I again thank you all for being such amazing people! :D

Last edited:

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Thanks for the support, @Strikingwolf ! - I really do love this community as a whole, they are all extremely charismatic and fun to hang out with here in the forums - I really, after reading a couple of community threads, got to really like all of this amazing guys - like @AlCapella, @RealSketch, @TheOneSlowking, @Shazam08, @Padfoote, and many many others as yourself, @Strikingwolf! You all are really amazing - and I again thank you all for being such amazing people! :D
:( i am not in there. (then again, i dont even know wether i am funny at all. ignore me.)

EDIT=grammar, qaz. gotta remember your grammar.

Last edited:

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the support, @Strikingwolf ! - I really do love this community as a whole, they are all extremely charismatic and fun to hang out with here in the forums - I really, after reading a couple of community threads, got to really like all of this amazing guys - like @AlCapella, @RealSketch, @ThatOneSlowking, @Shazam08, @Padfoote, @fleutius, @midi_sec and many many others as yourself, @Strikingwolf! You all are really amazing - and I again thank you all for being such amazing people! :D
@ThomazM, you have been awarded:
- And a place in the Justice League.
:D

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
@RealSketch I'm Flash! Said it first - cause' I'm Flash. *no pun intended*[DOUBLEPOST=1400399235][/DOUBLEPOST]
tumblr_m2r92oPct31qbzuhwo4_1280.jpg

*smooth voice* Hi, guys.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Off-topic'ing even further - what do you guys think of this text I made?

"In that exact moment - that little boy, who used to eagerly wear his little suit to go to church at mornings, now died - summoning from the deepest abyss of the underworld realm, a demon, a natural hunter, a horrifying creature - that even the bravest warrior would fear to look in the eye. The awakened beast is now hungry. We need to solve this.

Let's Feed The Beast."

The inicial bit is nonsensical - I just wanred to make it look like it had been quoted out of a book. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Off-topic'ing even further - what do you guys think of this text I made?

"In that exact moment - that little boy, who used to eagerly wear his little suit to go to church at mornings, now died - summoning from the deepest abyss of the underworld realm, a demon, a natural hunter, a horrifying creature - that even the bravest warrior would fear to look in the eye. The awakened beast is now hungry. We need to solve this.

Let's Feed The Beast."

The inicial bit is nonsensical - I just wanded to make it look like it had been quoted out of a book. :p
Very, very good! But the bit on the awakened and solving it might need a bit more depth and more of a mystery feel to it.
Like, instead of:
"The awakened beast is now hungry. We need to solve this.", maybe

"The beast has awakened, its hunger reborn. Only one solution is possible:

We need to Feed The Beast."

Reactions: ThomazM

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Loved it - @RealSketch! I really felt the need to add depth to those bits in particular. The thing is, my vocabulary in english isn't the best, considering is not the one I normally use in my daily basis. I actually do write a lot in portuguese - but never really tried in english. I guess I should do that a bit more! :p

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Loved it - @RealSketch! I really felt the need to add depth to those bits in particular. The thing is, my vocabulary in english isn't the best, considering is not the one I normally use in my daily basis. I actually do write a lot in portuguese - but never really tried in english. I guess I should do that a bit more! :p
Don't bring yourself down! It was absolutely great! :)

Reactions: ThomazM

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
So, the updated version - "In that exact instance of time - that little boy, who used to eagerly wear his little suit to go to church at mornings, now died - summoning from Lucifer's realm - the underworld's tyrant, the most ferocious being to ever breathe, by far the most horrifying creature - that not even the bravest warrior would dare to look in the eye. The beast has awakened - it's hunger reborn, vicious as never before. There's only one way for us to stop Armageddon:

We need to Feed The Beast."

Last edited: