Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
What you could be seeing is the conduit network filling up its internal buffer of RF.

Wish it were so... I had the energy cell directly next to the ME Controller without any conduit, and took screenshots showing the current charge. Using that charge value and the time between screenshots (10-30 seconds, repeated multiple times) always calculated out to a 400 RF/t energy usage.

I'll see if I can't get a video together in case there's something else screwy I'm doing though.

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
That crash usually occurs when you die and have no lives left. Having no lives left deletes your world.[DOUBLEPOST=1399153311][/DOUBLEPOST]

Should be in the world file yes. Use /hqm edit {playername} you can get a book to toggle completion of the quests that reset.

i hadb3 lives left. I left some hearts in a chest and ate them before going to nether as we all know you always die when going there by them ghast. ( this time was no ghasts or enemies just a random lava water fall rendered at wrong time how can i get the world back if possible.

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
Wish it were so... I had the energy cell directly next to the ME Controller without any conduit, and took screenshots showing the current charge. Using that charge value and the time between screenshots (10-30 seconds, repeated multiple times) always calculated out to a 400 RF/t energy usage.

I'll see if I can't get a video together in case there's something else screwy I'm doing though.
Does including a conduit between cell and controller help at all?

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
So, idk if anyone has had the issue, where when you try to consume a heart, it kills you? It wasn't a rotten one either. It's random. Not sure, but I died once, tried to consume heart, then died again and couldn't respawn. Not sure what problem is. Just a heads up.

Mephisto

Jul 29, 2019
I got a bug, after i updated to 2.1.2, cant complete this quest...

any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• 2014-05-04_17.55.39.png
    2014-05-04_17.55.39.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 158

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
So, idk if anyone has had the issue, where when you try to consume a heart, it kills you? It wasn't a rotten one either. It's random. Not sure, but I died once, tried to consume heart, then died again and couldn't respawn. Not sure what problem is. Just a heads up.

Some rotten hearts are called "Full Hearts". The flavor text warns you. The name doesn't always.

Yishai

Jul 29, 2019
Found an pretty annoying bug:
When you put a Lava Crystal(Blood Magic mod) into an furnace the game crashes and won't let you load your map anymore.
(Anyone knows a fix? Is There a way to remove the furnace?)

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so, are we supposed to get a rotten heart at the beginning? Cuz me and a friend died from a full heart. Was it supposed to be rotten?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
So I've got an interesting bug. If you put an unbound blood orb in a alchemic chemistry set, it will work as a bound one, and it will not drain LP from anybody's LP network.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Title: Save Data corruption (it is not MCPC!)
Type: savedata enum size/length bug
Priority: blocker (for servers)
Solve difficulty: easy
Time expenses: very less (seconds -> minutes)
Reproducible with forge only: YES
Mod update required: yes
Description:
Hqm is saving the players with a 10bit enum this means as soon as a server hits +1024 player joins the save data gets corrupted and rolling back to a backup is pointless. A server with an average of 20 online players hits these +1024 joins within 2 weeks, which means an average sized public agrarian skies server would have to reset the quests every 2 weeks. As solving this issue is quite simple, by increasing the 10 bit enum, I think even if bigger servers are unsupported this small change could be done for the advantage of the players that enjoy playing multiplayer with a larger community, server staff that takes care of backups, bugs... and help with problems. @Jadedcat it would be nice if you could support us by requesting this small change to newcastlegeek for the next update. We and especially the players would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

starburst98

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if bug but, Gravity effect from bees does stuff even when you wear the apiarist's suit. was walking around hives when i was suddenly flung into the air. luckily i landed somewhere solid. but i think that being hit with an effect while wearing effect canceling gear is unintended.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Description:
Hqm is saving the players with a 10bit enum this means as soon as a server hits +1024 player joins the save data gets corrupted and rolling back to a backup is pointless. A server with an average of 20 online players hits these +1024 joins within 2 weeks, which means an average sized public agrarian skies server would have to reset the quests every 2 weeks. As solving this issue is quite simple, by increasing the 10 bit enum, I think even if bigger servers are unsupported this small change could be done for the advantage of the players that enjoy playing multiplayer with a larger community, server staff that takes care of backups, bugs... and help with problems. @Jadedcat it would be nice if you could support us by requesting this small change to newcastlegeek for the next update. We and especially the players would really appreciate it.

I already messaged them. But until they come back and say that's correct. I find it slightly hard to understand myself since I have several servers with enough people to hit that limit and I have no idea why we haven't hit it. But I am waiting to hear back from the devs. In the meantime there's a 2.1.3 update in the dropdown that should fix a lot of other issues. Its not recommended yet because I want to make sure some of the new updates and additions don't make the whole thing blow up.

May 9th: After research into the bug. It appears the scenario is possible but highly unlikely. Fixing this possible issue would require resetting all player quests and rewriting the quest book and potentially resetting worlds. Not just for your server players but also for anyone playing the map in SSP. If a solution is found that doesn't require that than I would be more likely to do something about it. They have said the potential bug will be gone in 1.7.

I will not be badgering mod devs to fix a bug in a way that messes up worlds.

May 25th: Marking for reference this answers : http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...quest-bug-reporting.43625/page-85#post-651504

Last edited:

OwenG

Jul 29, 2019
2.1.3 crashing existing world...looks like stuffed conduits. World not loadable anymore.

<spoiler>
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why did you do that?

Time: 5/4/14 11:08 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.SubList cannot be cast to java.util.LinkedList
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.truncateStuffedItems(ConduitItem.java:914)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.GridTickHandler.tickEnd(GridTickHandler.java:93)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

</spoiler>

taelnia

Jul 29, 2019
The final Aluminum Dust block from Ex Nihilo is not processable in TE machines. This appears to be due to a US vs British English debate in the oreDictionary; that darned extra i.

Adding the following to the minetweaker/ExNihilo.cfg resolves the issues for Thermal Expansion(and Jabba barrels, and probably anything else that oreDict converts on the the first oreDict tag):

#Add "Aluminum Dust"(block) to the oreAluminium oreDict tag as well as oreAluminum
oreDict.oreAluminium.add(<3750:2>);

cyberider7

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same issue with 2.1.3, my world will not load. Will have to revert back to 2.1.2.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 5/05/14 5:25 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.SubList cannot be cast to java.util.LinkedList
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.truncateStuffedItems(ConduitItem.java:914)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.GridTickHandler.tickEnd(GridTickHandler.java:93)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Scott Wears

Jul 29, 2019
Description:

Can you PM me on these forums please I will have a build but no way to effectively test it ,

Unisionzz

Jul 29, 2019
uh oh, i just updated to 2.1.3, the quests all resetted and after 30 seconds my whole pc froze and the game crashed. And when i downgraded to 2.1.2 I lost 30 lives and all the quests are still resetted (which i'm going to cheat back now with that creative quest book)

here's my crash report maybe it helps in solving the problem. ;)

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-05_10.30.48-server.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 125

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
I found a possible bug with the High Furnace. When I try to make Cast Steel, it does not accept Pulverized Aluminum from Ex Nihilo. I had to use precious Redstone instead.

You need to pulverize aluminum ingots and use that - they aren't the same item, the ex nhilo stuff is the unrefined form. I've been doing it that way without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.