Forge Microblocks

komodo10

Jul 29, 2019
So I have forge microblocks installed in techworld 2 and I tried to use it but it is not working. All the blocks are showing up in nei but they have no crafting recipes and whenever I try to make any of the blocks it doesn't work.

komodo10

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that worked but still no reason it shouldn't have a recipe, Maybe it will have one in the new version of techworld 2.

TheCupcakeisaLie

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that worked but still no reason it shouldn't have a recipe, Maybe it will have one in the new version of techworld 2.
I think it may be intentional so that it doesn't clog up the recipie lookup thing with thousands of recipies for micro blocks that you will never forget how to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

komodo10

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but all the blocks are there it's just when I click on them they have no recipe.

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
As @TheCupcakeisaLie said, to prevent recipe clutter of each micro block.
And the recipe is simple and there are only 2 options for the saw: it's either on top or on the left side from the block

Example:
Put saw above a block (always start with this one) and you end up with half-slabs (from here options almost limited) Then you saw the half-slabs from the top to get Panels. Saw the panels from the top to get covers.

If you saw half-slabs from the left to right you start getting beams and each iteration ends up with a smaller micro block.

If you want nooks (or how it's called) it's a combination op ups and left(ie)s

Play with it, make a stone saw before you waste a diamond one on experimenting.