Open Server ✰Agrarian Skies✰ - Skyblock Server | PvE and PvP, raiding, 24/7, no lagg, advanced protection

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
thanks to knox, the island levels do work now and more is coming. :)

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
  • Added /is trust & /is untrust command - to allow players to build on your island without losing their own
  • Some commands are now forbidden as long as you haven't reached the nether
Orginal Post

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
  • added warp delay by MaxUumen
  • improved challenge calculation (blood altar) by MaxUumen
  • fix for the bukkit gui bug by MaxUumen
  • removed clay from the island level calculation
  • tweak to only allow the use of ./island home if the island exists by MaxUumen
  • op bypass for the home delay in order to solve the nether portal prison bug

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
This is by far the BEST server i have ever had the pleasure of playing on.
VERY dedicated and skilled team of capable staff.
I have tried all the listed Agrarian Skies servers and this one is the best.

Not to mention their launcher which can improve your minecraft experiance.

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
this is my fav Agrarian Skies server i love it no lag and nice staff and I LOVE how you can buy reward bags i love it

and when you gonna update to new recommended version?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
  • updated to 2.1.2
  • launched second agrarian skies server -> agrarian2.mineyourmind.net

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
If i play on the second server will i have all of my stuff from the first server

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nope, in my eyes it makes no sense to share the inventory as we can't share the island. But give me a moment to talk about it with the staff team.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
so we have decided to not share it because if we would -> players could do all quests twice (on each server) and I won't share the quest status as it gets corrupted that easy and if one server saves the quests while the other one is reading them -> **boom** (we might offer a few island transfers if that works fine, gonna test it now -> if you would be interested feel free to create a small request on our forums, but no promises about it yet)

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
so we have decided to not share it because if we would -> players could do all quests twice (on each server) and I won't share the quest status as it gets corrupted that easy and if one server saves the quests while the other one is reading them -> **boom** (we might offer a few island transfers if that works fine, gonna test it now -> if you would be interested feel free to create a small request on our forums, but no promises about it yet)
I would love to get my island transfered to the second server and i want to make request on mym forum but wont let me make account idk my IGN is MrEagleCraft :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
  • added nodes and a hopper to the start islands
  • rework of the tier3 island
  • updated NoVoidBuild in order to allow thaumcraft there.