Different ways to transport Items, Power, and Fluids?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like you've got an id conflict. Are you using one of the base modpacks, or have you added other mods to one, or made your own from scratch?

Custom pack. There was never any id conflict report so I dont know whats wrong.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Custom pack. There was never any id conflict report so I dont know whats wrong.

I'd check the forge log (it's in the main mc folder (not any sub folders)) with the search string conflict @ (with a space in between). If it comes up with anything you have conflicts, just nothing that would prevent the game from starting. I have them once, and it was a pain in the but fixing since I hadn't noticed it right away.

Reactions: epidemia78

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Good idea, thanks.

*edit* turns out I had installed TT kami incorrectly, Im surprised things didnt go even more sour. But its fixed now.

Last edited:

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Good idea, thanks.

*edit* turns out I had installed TT kami incorrectly, Im surprised things didnt go even more sour. But its fixed now.

Good to hear. I had a bug with Thermal Expansion that was crashing my game once. Forgot what it was exactly, but was some conflict with Gregtech I think that I fixed. Only crashed whenever I went to see what recipes that item was used in, otherwise was fine, but still annoying nonetheless.

Reactions: epidemia78