Will the site be updated anytime soon?

Jstuie

Jul 29, 2019
Will the website be updated antime? It is still on the 1.5 packs and there is no information about the packs other than the small paragraph on the launcher. Also a lot of the new mods on the "Mods" page haven't been added. And the News page hasn't been updated since the "Urgent feedback on direwolf20 1.5" page. I understand you may be a bit short on staff, but an update is well over-due.

Jstuie

Jul 29, 2019
Just saying, someone even said this to me. You guys are trying to get FTB bigger, and it doesn't give off a very good message when your main site is not up-to-date. People visit feed-the-beast.com before they visit wiki.feed-the-beast.com

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Just saying, someone even said this to me. You guys are trying to get FTB bigger, and it doesn't give off a very good message when your main site is not up-to-date. People visit feed-the-beast.com before they visit wiki.feed-the-beast.com
Oh, I certainly agree with you. I just gotta do some shameless plugs every once in a while, while also giving useful information :p

Reactions: Padfoote

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
problem is... I think they don't really have someone in charge for keeping the website updated.
I'm sure they have a person or a team working for the website, but not really someone who brings out new content on the website

though I think that that may be because FTB is currently working on that partnership with Curse, so they're a bit busy with other things

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
problem is... I think they don't really have someone in charge for keeping the website updated.
I'm sure they have a person or a team working for the website, but not really someone who brings out new content on the website

though I think that that may be because FTB is currently working on that partnership with Curse, so they're a bit busy with other things
I thought that was Nana's job? Dunno.

Matt-Hughes.gif

And on the same thought path of the Curse partnership, it could be that they're not updating this site because they'll be creating a new one with Curse integration.

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that was Nana's job? Dunno.

Matt-Hughes.gif

And on the same thought path of the Curse partnership, it could be that they're not updating this site because they'll be creating a new one with Curse integration.
FYI AgentTadpole originally offered to fill up the info on the main site, but I guess he was too lazy to do it. Kappa

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Well it hasn't been my job until now but my role is changing quite a lot within FTB right now so I will be taking over things like this, I will look into getting some more content about the new packs on there when I can however I'm not making any commitments because I do have exams from now until July

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Well it hasn't been my job until now but my role is changing quite a lot within FTB right now so I will be taking over things like this, I will look into getting some more content about the new packs on there when I can however I'm not making any commitments because I do have exams from now until July
You could always copy the descriptions from the modpack pages on the wiki, but I'm not sure how in-depth those are.