Will the site be updated anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Web Feedback' started by Jstuie, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Jstuie

Jstuie New Member

Will the website be updated antime? It is still on the 1.5 packs and there is no information about the packs other than the small paragraph on the launcher. Also a lot of the new mods on the "Mods" page haven't been added. And the News page hasn't been updated since the "Urgent feedback on direwolf20 1.5" page. I understand you may be a bit short on staff, but an update is well over-due.

2. SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta New Member

There is information about all of the 1.6.4 packs on the wiki ;)

Padfoote likes this.
  3. Jstuie

Jstuie New Member

Just saying, someone even said this to me. You guys are trying to get FTB bigger, and it doesn't give off a very good message when your main site is not up-to-date. People visit feed-the-beast.com before they visit wiki.feed-the-beast.com

4. SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta New Member

Oh, I certainly agree with you. I just gotta do some shameless plugs every once in a while, while also giving useful information :p

Padfoote likes this.
  5. Yusunoha

Yusunoha New Member

problem is... I think they don't really have someone in charge for keeping the website updated.
    I'm sure they have a person or a team working for the website, but not really someone who brings out new content on the website

though I think that that may be because FTB is currently working on that partnership with Curse, so they're a bit busy with other things

6. Nerixel

Nerixel New Member

I thought that was Nana's job? Dunno.

[​IMG]

And on the same thought path of the Curse partnership, it could be that they're not updating this site because they'll be creating a new one with Curse integration.

7. Jinbobo

Jinbobo New Member

FYI AgentTadpole originally offered to fill up the info on the main site, but I guess he was too lazy to do it. Kappa

SatanicSanta likes this.
  8. Nerixel

Nerixel New Member

[​IMG]

Edit: I was able to write a couple... then exam homework hit me :p

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Jinbobo likes this.
  9. Yusunoha

Yusunoha New Member

[​IMG]

Wagon153 and SatanicSanta like this.
  10. Staxed

Staxed New Member

I was feeling left out...ouch!

[​IMG]

Padfoote, SatanicSanta and Nerixel like this.
  11. Jinbobo

Jinbobo New Member

A couple words

SatanicSanta likes this.
  12. Nerixel

Nerixel New Member

... as in I was physically capable of doing about two pages, then I wasn't :p

13. Captainnana

Captainnana New Member

Well it hasn't been my job until now but my role is changing quite a lot within FTB right now so I will be taking over things like this, I will look into getting some more content about the new packs on there when I can however I'm not making any commitments because I do have exams from now until July

14. SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta New Member

You could always copy the descriptions from the modpack pages on the wiki, but I'm not sure how in-depth those are.

15. Jinbobo

Jinbobo New Member

he mentioned in the thread in the wiki section that it must be unique for SEO reasons

SatanicSanta likes this.