What liquid is this?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
I burn when I walk into it. I made this age, with a Flat World + Ocean Abyss + Black Ink Block pages.

PGwuDc8.png

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
May want to disable the molten red metal page... And the molten redstone page.
From what I hear(from the grape vine no less!), it's impossible to pump them, and if you find a way, it's impossible to put it into the smeltery.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I once found a Cyanite page, but the server doesn't exist anymore and I didn't do anything with Big Reactors so far.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I have a biofuel page and I've used it; I also have a world with Resonant Ender lakes, which is too awesome for words. I also have a Reactor.ColumnFuel page or something.

Anyway, my solution for figuring out what a liquid is, is to look at it through a Thaumometer.

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
wali works on fluid in other ways to,us a bucket to get it in your inventory also

Wright

Jul 29, 2019
I have a biofuel page and I've used it; I also have a world with Resonant Ender lakes, which is too awesome for words. I also have a Reactor.ColumnFuel page or something.

Anyway, my solution for figuring out what a liquid is, is to look at it through a Thaumometer.

Oh my that makes me jelly. Wish I had a world with resonant ender lakes. At least my age has dense ores! Ha.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

FearOfPineapples

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my that makes me jelly. Wish I had a world with resonant ender lakes. At least my age has dense ores! Ha.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Dense ores is a bad idea instant instability no way to make it stable unless you change the configuration files. Hope you didn't make your house there.

FTB

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Dense ores is a bad idea instant instability no way to make it stable unless you change the configuration files. Hope you didn't make your house there.
Depends on what your purpose is. I've made dense ore worlds for quick in and out quarrying, and then deleted the world file. You can also use Rainbow Trees to gradually stabilize them, and there are ways to minimize instability.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
May want to disable the molten red metal page... And the molten redstone page.
From what I hear(from the grape vine no less!), it's impossible to pump them, and if you find a way, it's impossible to put it into the smeltery.
The drain acts as an input as well as an output.

Reactions: midi_sec