Whitelist Server Incepticraft Oldschool - 1.0.25 - Whitelisted - Recent Map Reset AND New Host! - Close Community!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

luke4242

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: luke4242
How active you will be: I will be extremely active for the next week or so (on spring break) and then I will play around 2-7 hours each week after that due to school complications
Why you want to join: Because my friend open7day and I are looking for a fun and community based FTB server were we can play with other people!
Have you ever been banned: No!
Experience with the pack: I used to host a server over the summer for this mod pack but then when we went back to school all of my friends were too busy to play. I haven't experimented with everything yet, but I know how to fend for myself and will not bug the admins for help. I know first hand how annoying that is.

Open7day

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Open7day
How active you will be: Approx 7 hr per week
Why you want to join: My friend (luke4242) and I were looking for a reliable and friendly server to play on. And to interact with a great and helpful community.
Have you ever been banned: No, I see no reason why anyone would choose to commit an action that would result in a ban.
Experience with the pack: Experienced with the concepts of Feed-The-Beast.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: luke4242
How active you will be: I will be extremely active for the next week or so (on spring break) and then I will play around 2-7 hours each week after that due to school complications
Why you want to join: Because my friend open7day and I are looking for a fun and community based FTB server were we can play with other people!
Have you ever been banned: No!
Experience with the pack: I used to host a server over the summer for this mod pack but then when we went back to school all of my friends were too busy to play. I haven't experimented with everything yet, but I know how to fend for myself and will not bug the admins for help. I know first hand how annoying that is.
whitelisted, sorry for slow reply i was asleep![DOUBLEPOST=1395492411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft InGameName: Open7day
How active you will be: Approx 7 hr per week
Why you want to join: My friend (luke4242) and I were looking for a reliable and friendly server to play on. And to interact with a great and helpful community.
Have you ever been banned: No, I see no reason why anyone would choose to commit an action that would result in a ban.
Experience with the pack: Experienced with the concepts of Feed-The-Beast.
whitelisted!

Benja88

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: IQgutten
How active you will be: Around 1-3 hours a day. Depends on schedule.
Why you want to join: I have mostly been playing singleplayer. And I want to join a community of players. I'm a chatty guy. More fun to do stuff with other people, and hopefully get some new internet friends. :)
Have you ever been banned: No.
Experience with the pack: Been playing Minecraft since 0.6 or something. And Tekkit and FTB since. I see myself very well known with the mods. :)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: IQgutten
How active you will be: Around 1-3 hours a day. Depends on schedule.
Why you want to join: I have mostly been playing singleplayer. And I want to join a community of players. I'm a chatty guy. More fun to do stuff with other people, and hopefully get some new internet friends. :)
Have you ever been banned: No.
Experience with the pack: Been playing Minecraft since 0.6 or something. And Tekkit and FTB since. I see myself very well known with the mods. :)
Whitelisted

seanh55

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Seanh55
How active you will be: 1-4-5 hours a day :)
Why you want to join: Because i dont like public servers full of griefers And this looks fun
Have you ever been banned: Nopppe :)
Experience with the pack: Yes but not much i wanan learn :)

Last edited:

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Seanh55
How active you will be: 1-4-5 hours a day :)
Why you want to join: Because i dont like public servers full of griefers And this looks fun
Have you ever been banned: Nopppe :)
Experience with the pack: Yes but not much i wanan learn :)
whitelisted

calyvin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: calyvin
How active you will be: Mostly nonactive during weeks, very active during weekends
Why you want to join: My friend plays on this server and I want to play with him
Have you ever been banned: No
Experience with the pack: Good experience with older mods, shaky on the newer ones.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: calyvin
How active you will be: Mostly nonactive during weeks, very active during weekends
Why you want to join: My friend plays on this server and I want to play with him
Have you ever been banned: No
Experience with the pack: Good experience with older mods, shaky on the newer ones.
Whitelisting now welcome!

maxdestroyer123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft In Game Name: maxdestroyer123
How active you will be: i will be on often i play a lot :D
Why you want to join: because i have spent a long time looking for a server and this one looks like the best one i could find so i decided to put up an application
Have you ever been banned: nope
Experience with the pack: i have been using mods since 1.5 beta (or somewhere around there) and i found FTB when direwolf20 did a competition against nearbygamer so i have been playing for a long time

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft In Game Name: maxdestroyer123
How active you will be: i will be on often i play a lot :D
Why you want to join: because i have spent a long time looking for a server and this one looks like the best one i could find so i decided to put up an application
Experience with the pack: i have been using mods since 1.5 beta (or somewhere around there) and i found FTB when direwolf20 did a competition against nearbygamer so i have been playing for a long time
whitelisted

mdog0716

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: mdog0716
Age:10 I am very mature I am not a baby I know thats what she said cussing. I'm fine with it.
How active you will be: weekends 6-9 hours school day 1-2 hours
Why you want to join: I've been wanting to join a direwolf20 server so I did I did so well then I got raided and everyone on there wasn't really nice so I decided to check out a whitelisted one.
Experience with the pack: Yes, I am not a noob. I know IC2 a little Mystcraft, Tinker's Construct, OpenBlocks, Minefactory Reloaded,a little Applied Energistics. I am not a noob but not a pro.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: mdog0716
Age:10 I am very mature I am not a baby I know thats what she said cussing. I'm fine with it.
How active you will be: weekends 6-9 hours school day 1-2 hours
Why you want to join: I've been wanting to join a direwolf20 server so I did I did so well then I got raided and everyone on there wasn't really nice so I decided to check out a whitelisted one.
Experience with the pack: Yes, I am not a noob. I know IC2 a little Mystcraft, Tinker's Construct, OpenBlocks, Minefactory Reloaded,a little Applied Energistics. I am not a noob but not a pro.
whitelisting you now