Whitelist Server Incepticraft Oldschool - 1.0.25 - Whitelisted - Recent Map Reset AND New Host! - Close Community!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: jackalas2605
How active you will be: about 4 hours a day, sometimes 7.
Why you want to join: Been bored for awhile, just got back into modded minecraft and looking for a nice community server.
Have you ever been banned: Yes, I have been "banned" once for building a cobblestone pillar to the roof of someone's house and throwing him rotten flesh.
Experience with the pack: I have owned 2 direwolf 20 servers, I gave up on them because I did not have the time to moderate them.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: jackalas2605
How active you will be: about 4 hours a day, sometimes 7.
Why you want to join: Been bored for awhile, just got back into modded minecraft and looking for a nice community server.
Have you ever been banned: Yes, I have been "banned" once for building a cobblestone pillar to the roof of someone's house and throwing him rotten flesh.
Experience with the pack: I have owned 2 direwolf 20 servers, I gave up on them because I did not have the time to moderate them.
whitelisted

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Marxtai
How active you will be: A couple of hours a day on the week days, more during the weekend usually. I play a lot of games, but I always dedicate some time to FTB. :)
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly and mature community to hang out with. A server where I can go and have fun with friendly people, without having to worry about immature people ruining the game for everyone. I also like the fact that the server is new, it's great to be able to participate in the early stages.
Have you ever been banned: No
Experience with the pack: Quite a bit, I've been using the pack for a long time and I'm watching Direwolf20's review of the different mods. I know how they work, and if I don't know a lot about a new mod I'll just go watch some videos and search a bit to get to know it.

Thank you for considering my application. :)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Marxtai
How active you will be: A couple of hours a day on the week days, more during the weekend usually. I play a lot of games, but I always dedicate some time to FTB. :)
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly and mature community to hang out with. A server where I can go and have fun with friendly people, without having to worry about immature people ruining the game for everyone. I also like the fact that the server is new, it's great to be able to participate in the early stages.
Have you ever been banned: No
Experience with the pack: Quite a bit, I've been using the pack for a long time and I'm watching Direwolf20's review of the different mods. I know how they work, and if I don't know a lot about a new mod I'll just go watch some videos and search a bit to get to know it.

Thank you for considering my application. :)
whitelisted!

AGift96

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName:AGift96
How active you will be:3-4 days aweek depending on work
Why you want to join:need a nice small community
Have you ever been banned:nope
Experience with the pack:since 1.4.6

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName:AGift96
How active you will be:3-4 days aweek depending on work
Why you want to join:need a nice small community
Have you ever been banned:nope
Experience with the pack:since 1.4.6
whitelisted

Porter243

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: porter243
How active you will be: As active as i can be. Im in the US military so i could be gone for a few days every once and awhile.
Why you want to join: Looking for a small friendly server to get back into FTB on
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Experience with the pack: About a year or year and a halfs worth of knowledge that im willing to use helping others

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: porter243
How active you will be: As active as i can be. Im in the US military so i could be gone for a few days every once and awhile.
Why you want to join: Looking for a small friendly server to get back into FTB on
Experience with the pack: About a year or year and a halfs worth of knowledge that im willing to use helping others
whitelisted, sorry for slow whitelist!

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Mike_Wazowski00
How active you will be: Every Day
Why you want to join: Find a community to play FTB with my friends (seanbot and falconalpha)
Experience with the pack: I know around 2/3 of the mods in there, cant wait to learn the others!

StrikeMD

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: tjl7
How active you will be: 1-3 hours per day.. depends
Why you want to join: just want to play.. didnt play FTB for long time...
Have you ever been banned: no
Experience with the pack: played FTB for 6 months.. and watching for long time youtube videos

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Minecraft InGameName: 016Nojr
How active you will be: 3-5 hours each day except mondays
Why you want to join: I want to join because i want to play in a small community were people doesnt just like grief people and steal all there stuff and make them quit. I also love helping people and other people loves me.
Have you ever been banned: Ehhm, once on The Hive. I got banned because i wrote: ''eat the slimeball'' once. Unbanned now
Experience with the pack: VERY good experience with the pack.
Extra: I do have teamspeak. If you want my Skype PM me

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Mike_Wazowski00
How active you will be: Every Day
Why you want to join: Find a community to play FTB with my friends (seanbot and falconalpha)
Experience with the pack: I know around 2/3 of the mods in there, cant wait to learn the others!
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1394635773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft InGameName: tjl7
How active you will be: 1-3 hours per day.. depends
Why you want to join: just want to play.. didnt play FTB for long time...
Have you ever been banned: no
Experience with the pack: played FTB for 6 months.. and watching for long time youtube videos
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1394635871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft InGameName: 016Nojr
How active you will be: 3-5 hours each day except mondays
Why you want to join: I want to join because i want to play in a small community were people doesnt just like grief people and steal all there stuff and make them quit. I also love helping people and other people loves me.
Have you ever been banned: Ehhm, once on The Hive. I got banned because i wrote: ''eat the slimeball'' once. Unbanned now
Experience with the pack: VERY good experience with the pack.
Extra: I do have teamspeak. If you want my Skype PM me
whitelisted

jawdylawdy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: jawdylawdy
How active you will be: Maximum of about 5-6 hours, minimum of 2-3 (per day). I play quite a lot.
Why you want to join: Primarily because I have quite a bit of experience with the Direwolf20 pack (been playing through the last seven updates) and also because I prefer a smaller server community as opposed to some massive 60-person server as I've been on before. I loathe the lag that happens on larger servers. Also, the security of a whitelist server is very sound, because I can trust other people not to grief and steal. Think I got everything.
Have you ever been banned: Unless you count accidentally banning myself from my old vanilla server, no.
Experience with the pack: As stated, I've been playing DW20 through the last seven updates.

Thanks so much for the consideration!

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: jawdylawdy
How active you will be: Maximum of about 5-6 hours, minimum of 2-3 (per day). I play quite a lot.
Why you want to join: Primarily because I have quite a bit of experience with the Direwolf20 pack (been playing through the last seven updates) and also because I prefer a smaller server community as opposed to some massive 60-person server as I've been on before. I loathe the lag that happens on larger servers. Also, the security of a whitelist server is very sound, because I can trust other people not to grief and steal. Think I got everything.
Have you ever been banned: Unless you count accidentally banning myself from my old vanilla server, no.
Experience with the pack: As stated, I've been playing DW20 through the last seven updates.

Thanks so much for the consideration!
whitelisted

bob0711

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: bob0711
How active you will be: very active like 1-10 hours a day
Why you want to join: need a good ftb server and this pack has all the good mods that the new packs don't
Have you ever been banned: nope
Experience with the pack: very experienced played ftb beta ftb ultimate and a few others

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: bob0711
How active you will be: very active like 1-10 hours a day
Why you want to join: need a good ftb server and this pack has all the good mods that the new packs don't
Have you ever been banned: nope
Experience with the pack: very experienced played ftb beta ftb ultimate and a few others
Whitelisted

Salutpoilu

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Salutpoilu
How active you will be: Generally around 2-3 hours per day.
Why you want to join: The server I was playing on just closed down, and this one looks right up my alley.
Have you ever been banned: I have not.
Experience with the pack: I've never used the direwolf20 pack, though I have experience with most of the mods in it after playing FTB for about a year and a half.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: Salutpoilu
How active you will be: Generally around 2-3 hours per day.
Why you want to join: The server I was playing on just closed down, and this one looks right up my alley.
Have you ever been banned: I have not.
Experience with the pack: I've never used the direwolf20 pack, though I have experience with most of the mods in it after playing FTB for about a year and a half.
Whitelisted you now!

jack25cnc

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft InGameName: jack25cnc
How active you will be: Very
Why you want to join: I want to play ftb with friends because its boring alone
Have you ever been banned: never
Experience with the pack: Ive done single player but never really gotten into it