Tinkers Construct and Melting Villagers

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, my ender lily's laugh at your difficulty. Seriously though, unless you need HUNDREDS immediately and can wait and let a farm grow, I do recommend ender lily farms for ender pearls less tall gangly people mad at you that way anyway.
but but.. mad tall gangly people are "fun"
seriously tho. it seems that my world is devoid of lilies. so far at least. just watch me find a whole bunch of em right after i have grinded my way to the end the hard way....

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
but but.. mad tall gangly people are "fun"
seriously tho. it seems that my world is devoid of lilies. so far at least. just watch me find a whole bunch of em right after i have grinded my way to the end the hard way....
Oh, you will. The end is full of ender lilies.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, my ender lily's laugh at your difficulty. Seriously though, unless you need HUNDREDS immediately and can wait and let a farm grow, I do recommend ender lily farms for ender pearls less tall gangly people mad at you that way anyway.
Did you not seem my post about the Enderman Auschwitz I'm working on? Trust me, your farm ain't got nothing on my solution. I need no ender lilies and only 1 pearl(and that's because I need it for the controller thingy, a major PITA IMO, would consider making a recipe using a Forestry Carpenter and replacing.. the enderpearl... with a slimeball...
...Uh, hey, so you know how I said that there isn't a way to make ender pearls with liquid ender? I just realized how possible it is to make a MineTweaker script to do that.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Did you not seem my post about the Enderman Auschwitz I'm working on? Trust me, your farm ain't got nothing on my solution. I need no ender lilies and only 1 pearl(and that's because I need it for the controller thingy, a major PITA IMO, would consider making a recipe using a Forestry Carpenter and replacing.. the enderpearl... with a slimeball...
...Uh, hey, so you know how I said that there isn't a way to make ender pearls with liquid ender? I just realized how possible it is to make a MineTweaker script to do that.
I would like that MineTweaker script as there isn't anyone willing to teach me how to make one.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I would like that MineTweaker script as there isn't anyone willing to teach me how to make one.
Give me a bit and I'll finish it off, it'll be simple; unlike my last additions using MineTweaker(which were mildly complicated).

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Give me a bit and I'll finish it off, it'll be simple; unlike my last additions using MineTweaker(which were mildly complicated).
Just checked, @Reika has beaten me to the punch. The Fluid Crystallizer allows one to make ender pearls from liquid ender.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, that's right. I'm using Corrosive Gas from Emmashers GasCraft to kill them, as it's ideal for this, as it kills them in 1 touch and always drops a pearl. The "Showers" are mostly just to cut down on wasted Corrosive Gas.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, that's right. I'm using Corrosive Gas from Emmashers GasCraft to kill them, as it's ideal for this, as it kills them in 1 touch and always drops a pearl. The "Showers" are mostly just to cut down on wasted Corrosive Gas.

I was in the middle of doing the same thing in my world. Now I feel less original. I guess I'll just use smelteries as ovens then. Remember to transport the villagers by train.

Last edited:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I was in the middle of doing the same thing in my world. Now I feel less original. I guess I'll just use smelteries as ovens then. Remember to transport the villagers by train.

Is the reason we both chose villagers the noses?
...I'm sending Endermen into there for processing. Not Villagers.