Whitelist Server SERENITY DIREWOLF20 1.6.4 1.0.18 NEW! SMALL COMMUNITY SERVER

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

alankri

Jul 29, 2019
IP ADDRESS: 82.145.53.77
started small community based server, Just looking for some creative players to get together and have some fun and build!
ALL mods active, 24/7 uptime, server run by Creeperhost (FTB sponsored server hosts)

Basic Rules
  • No Griefing/Stealing without permission
  • No Non-consensual PvP
  • No begging, This doesn't mean be afraid for help/ advice etc.
  • No quarries/turtles near anyone elses home. (Will result in Ban)
  • No Nukes or comparable explosives
Applicants form:
IGN:
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:
MOD EXPIERIENCE:
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:

hope to see you in game soon!

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnthonyL
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Belgium
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: anywhere between 7pm and 10 am gmt+1
MOD EXPIERIENCE: Plentiful, i've been playing on different servers recently so i'm used to the latest updates and have been watching direwolf20's series for a long time.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: I haven't.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Because there's no reason not to and you wouldn't have made this thread if you weren't looking for people to join. =p
Also i like to help people figure out the mods and how to use them together in powerful ways.

Puraz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: purazz
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: UK
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: Can play all day or few hours, have work which i can be called in anytime.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: Played FTB like for 3 months, but started it at 2012.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Nop.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Solo playing is fun, but playing with others is much more fun. Played on few other servers allways was fun play there with nice community.

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aporia326
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: A couple hours a day, For me from 3-6 or 7. Except later this week I am going on vacation for 5 days, So I can't play then.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: I have experienced nearly every mod in Direwolf20. I would say some of my best known mods are Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft 2, and Tinkers' Construct. I have been playing FTB ever since FTB Ultimate though.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Yeah, By getting into an argument with the owner of a server. I was saying that the lowest donation rank should not be $50, and that donation rank only gave you iron armor.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Because I am a dedicated player, And I find solo FTB not as fun as multiplayer. I would also love to share my builds with other players on the server.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Harros19_96
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:U.S.
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:A couple of hours on weekdays and most of the time on weekends.
MOD EXPIERIENCE:I have played with mods since back in 1.2.5 and so I have a fairly decent knowledge of almost all of the mods in the Direwolf20 pack.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:Never been banned mostly because I usually play SSP.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:I'm a dedicated person who enjoys helping other people and contributing to server projects.

alankri

Jul 29, 2019
HARROS19_96 APORIA326 PURAZZ ANTHONYL now whitelisted, hope to see you in game soon!

Techodue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: I_Da_Best
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 1-5 hours daily
MOD EXPIERIENCE: 6/10 i hope to learn more soon i watch direwolf20 vids often to learn more
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: yes, because people hate me.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Because i want to join a fun community learning and also helping.

alankri

Jul 29, 2019
Think ive fixed it, try again dude[DOUBLEPOST=1395506372][/DOUBLEPOST]I_Da_Best whitelisted

GallantBlade475

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GallantBlade475
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: US
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 5:30 to 8pm on schooldays, 9:30am to 8pm otherwise.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: If I don't already know it, I can figure out.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I have been looking for a small, modded server where I can enjoy the finest Minecraft has to offer.

Dman77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dman7737
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:USA
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:Mainly weekends, weekdays vary.
MOD EXPIERIENCE:Very experienced with most of the mods. If i don't understand one i figure it out.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:Nope
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:Looking for a small community that is just starting. Im mature and laid back. Mainly looking for a fun time.

adsy9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: adsy9
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: uk
EXPECTED PLAY TIME: ~5 hours on a weekday and 10 on a weekend
MOD EXPIERIENCE: been playing ftb almost since it was released before that played my own modpack
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: never been banned
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: im looking for a small communitied direwolf20 server with active people, i can bring basic lua programming fun to the server and intend to help out other people with my own knowledge. and maybe build a few 9x9s :D

Thummper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thummper

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: United Kingdom

EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: Around 3-4 hours on weekdays, longer on weekends

MOD EXPIERIENCE: Around 6 months experience with ftb, longer with vanilla Minecraft.

EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Have never been banned

WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I'm looking for a smaller server to play on and delve deep into the mods. I'm pretty friendly, but I'm usually very quiet.

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
I am leaving the server because I_Da_Best lived with me, And tried to make complex things when we didn't have the materials. That was the primary reason for me leaving. Also, I wanna be with my friend DonutX3. Unwhitelist me if you wish. -Aporia326