Votes: 7 26.9%
  • PS4

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • wii u

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

lewisnova

Jul 29, 2019
If the only thing that were different with all the above consoles were the exclusive games what console would you buy, The consoles all look the same have the same spec and are the price

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
xbox one, ps 4 and wii u have the same specs? Wasn't it like the xbox one and ps4 are 20 times better then the wii u?

Anyways I voted Wii U, just because of lego city :D

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
id say wait till middle/end of the year for most of the big titles as for what one to get its down to the games you like i have a PS4 and have hardly used it as there is only a few games worth playing so far

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
well non of those in near future.
wii u has been around for a while and still doesn't enough games to justify purchase. it's also had dated hardware at launch.

xbox and ps are yet to have games. so why would i buy a brick that's i'm not gonna use for a while?

SGTkuzey

Jul 29, 2019
Xbox 1 for Titanfall or PS 4 for Infamous: Second Son and Killzone Shadow Fall... Tough choice.

chaoticdarkninja

Jul 29, 2019
Play FIFA 14 on the PS4 and you'll have a good time. Wii U doesn't have mature games which makes it safe for everyone. That's why I'm not into Nintendo games, except Pokemon and Zelda. Add Hooplakiin on PS4 if you wish.

lewisnova

Jul 29, 2019
wii u has been around for a while and still doesn't enough games to justify purchase. it's also had dated hardware at launch.

xbox and ps are yet to have games. so why would i buy a brick that's i'm not gonna use for a while?

this is asking what console based on the games so if all the specs and the price were the same not the same price as they are irl and same specs as irl

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
PC Masterrace
Jk
Wii U and PC for me
Wii U for excludives
PC for everything else
I do not like the XBone to much and not many of my friends are getting PS4

Reactions: lewisnova

SlowboyFast

Jul 29, 2019
Xbone, but still, i prefer my monster PC to everything else.

Wii U, smartphones have more horsepower than this junk. Bleh. I'm keeping it just for Zelda franchise.

lewisnova

Jul 29, 2019
Xbone, but still, i prefer my monster PC to everything else.

Wii U, smartphones have more horsepower than this junk. Bleh. I'm keeping it just for Zelda franchise.
Im saying if the only thing different was the exclusive titles whar would you choose[DOUBLEPOST=1395157186][/DOUBLEPOST]
xbox one, ps 4 and wii u have the same specs? Wasn't it like the xbox one and ps4 are 20 times better then the wii u?

Anyways I voted Wii U, just because of lego city :D
As I have said serveral tikes if they were same spec

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Im saying if the only thing different was the exclusive titles whar would you choose[DOUBLEPOST=1395157186][/DOUBLEPOST]
As I have said serveral tikes if they were same spec
yeah... you said that after my comment lol ...

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly? I'd buy a Wii U. Why? Because Nintendo is actually the one setting the useful standards now. Sure, everyone laughed when the Wii was announced. Everyone, mind you, mainly being Xbone and PSwhatever fans. It lacked POWAH and BETTAR GRAFIx. Yet it outsold them both in massive amounts. Sony tried to rip it off with some weird ass controller that looked like a microphone yet it never was that great. And Microsoft? They made a laughing stock of themselves with their "alternative".

So while both the PS# and the Xbone are powerful, I think, if they are as powerful as the Wii U, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for parts and hoping we won't notice the pixels everywhere in the overpriced movies they're calling "video games". They sell "great looking" games that are hollow beyond looking great, as do most companies now, but the Nintendo guys? They never bought into the "BETTAR GRAFIX BETTAR GAEM" idea, and continue to sell games that have a plot that isn't hollow and are more often then not pretty fun. And if they lack a plot? Who cares? The games don't suffer as much for it as if they were on a Xbone of a PS#, where the only selling point is, again, "BETTAR GRAFIX".

And honestly, if I can't get a game on my PC, it's not worth having IMO. I'm not getting a watered down product that has been framelocked BEFORE THE CONSOLE HAS BEEN RELEASED.

Reactions: PierceSG and Wekmor

SlowboyFast

Jul 29, 2019
And honestly, if I can't get a game on my PC, it's not worth having IMO. I'm not getting a watered down product that has been framelocked BEFORE THE CONSOLE HAS BEEN RELEASED.

Good point there bro. Give'em some serious Sergal rage!

Reactions: YX33A

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Good point there bro. Give'em some serious Sergal rage!
Ho-kay!

There was a ton of anger and rage (from what I heard) pertaining to Titanfall being PS# Exclusive for a while, and even more then that anytime I've seen that DLC will be released for one console months before any other. And from what I've gathered, this is all the console wars have now; trying to fight the other side by getting things released for their system only, or at least for their system long before the other.

And this is disgusting to me. All they can do is screw over their users to try and win a petty war. Do they seriously think that anyone uses just their console? Do they think that they can make it this way? All this will do (IMO) is cause more console gamers to become members of the GLORIOUS PC GAMER MASTER RACE, or use the Wii U since Nintendo seems to give zero fucks about the console wars(and honestly? I consider anyone who uses the Wii / U a "Honorary Member of the Master Race" for snubbing their nose at the wars).

So, Sony and Microsoft! Keep it up! Your pointless war is only making yourselves weaker for when the true fight begins, and it'll be you two having to work together to save your asses against Nintendo and Any/Every PC Gamer. And it'll be comparable to the Combine Invasion in the Half-Life Series; the aptly named "Seven Minute War".

Reactions: psp

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ho-kay!

There was a ton of anger and rage (from what I heard) pertaining to Titanfall being PS# Exclusive for a while, and even more then that anytime I've seen that DLC will be released for one console months before any other. And from what I've gathered, this is all the console wars have now; trying to fight the other side by getting things released for their system only, or at least for their system long before the other.

And this is disgusting to me. All they can do is screw over their users to try and win a petty war. Do they seriously think that anyone uses just their console? Do they think that they can make it this way? All this will do (IMO) is cause more console gamers to become members of the GLORIOUS PC GAMER MASTER RACE, or use the Wii U since Nintendo seems to give zero fucks about the console wars(and honestly? I consider anyone who uses the Wii / U a "Honorary Member of the Master Race" for snubbing their nose at the wars).

So, Sony and Microsoft! Keep it up! Your pointless war is only making yourselves weaker for when the true fight begins, and it'll be you two having to work together to save your asses against Nintendo and Any/Every PC Gamer. And it'll be comparable to the Combine Invasion in the Half-Life Series; the aptly named "Seven Minute War".
What if we are both honorary and active on PC?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?

A HD brick, but a brick none-the-less.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking