Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.1.1 | Open | PvE | Plugins | 32GB RAM | Reset April 7th!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
Hands down, one of the best servers I've had the opportunity to play in awhile. I have been playing daily since I joined. Excellent community, kind, intelligent staff. The Owner is a very nice guy. I honestly feel at home when I play here. Great job guys!

Reactions: apemanzilla

xFalse1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im trying to jump on your server and check it out. but it keeps giving me this message. "The following multiparts are not installed on this client: extrautils;fence, extrautils;pipejacket. anyone got a fix for me? id like to come on and play.

Sivester

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im trying to jump on your server and check it out. but it keeps giving me this message. "The following multiparts are not installed on this client: extrautils;fence, extrautils;pipejacket. anyone got a fix for me? id like to come on and play.
Yeah, xFalse1 all you need to do is just change the FTB Monster Pack build from "Recommended" to "1.0.10" and then you will be able to join the server