Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - Direwolf20 1.0.18 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Great Community!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! We are On the Edge Gaming!

Whitelist Status: Open!

Website

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly, chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on esper.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info

Server Name - OTEGamers.com Direwolf20 1.0.18
IP- Port - DW20.OTEGamers.com
Owner - Cozza38
Direwolf20 Version - 1.0.18
Game Mode - Survival. Hard Mode.

Host: - LimeStone Networks
Specs:
  • Xeon E3-1270v3 @ 3.5GHz
  • SSD Storage
  • 24GB RAM (Shared with other community servers)
  • 1GB/s Uplink
  • Up-time : 24/7
  • Dedicated Server
Server Rules:

Our rules are located over on our forums. Make sure to read them in full here.

About the server/s:

We have good, friendly admins. Our staff members' primary task is to ensure that each and every player has the very best experience there is to be had.

We currently run established FTB Unleashed, MagicFarm2, Pixelmon, TPPI and 2 Resonant Rise Servers (which are members of the Veteran Admin Server Service!) We understand how crash happy modded Minecraft can be and we use tried and true crash detection methods to try and keep uptime as high as humanly possible.

We take hourly backups! Your work is never lost with us!

Staff members are on hand to address player issues and fix bugs quickly.

We take griefing very seriously here. With an extensively tested protection mod we can stop griefing before it even happens. If you have forgotten to protect your structures, we have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements.

Banned items:

Click here for our list of banned items.

White-list Application format

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules?

About the Community

On the Edge Gaming is an established community, started in 2006 we originally invested in the MMO scene. With many of our MMO Guilds abandoned, we have turned our focus to providing our own gaming experience to our members. Our members decide the future of our community; any member can run their own =OTE= clan or guild in their favourite game.

Our other Minecraft Servers

Last edited:

Bardenboy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Molenigma
What are you looking for in the server? Just a friendly group of people to play with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4+ Years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I am experienced with a lot of the mods ftb offers and know my way around
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have it but i could get it
How active are you? On pretty much every day for 3-6 hours
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Molenigma
What are you looking for in the server? Just a friendly group of people to play with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4+ Years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I am experienced with a lot of the mods ftb offers and know my way around
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have it but i could get it
How active are you? On pretty much every day for 3-6 hours
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

jjmcm

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:jjmcm
What are you looking for in the server? somewhere that i can have fun, has friendly staff and players that wont just attack for no reason
How long have you been playing Minecraft? beta 1.3
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i had played tekkit in 2011 and since then i have been playing modded
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? at some point yes but that had been done when i just started the game so i wasn't to clear with behaving in the game
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? i will usually spend an hour or so in game each day
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:jjmcm
What are you looking for in the server? somewhere that i can have fun, has friendly staff and players that wont just attack for no reason
How long have you been playing Minecraft? beta 1.3
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i had played tekkit in 2011 and since then i have been playing modded
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? at some point yes but that had been done when i just started the game so i wasn't to clear with behaving in the game
How active are you? i will usually spend an hour or so in game each day

Hi jjcm,

You may want to look at getting that ban cleared up. http://www.mcbans.com/ban/1550665

Just make sure to follow our rules, if you have any questions. please ask :)

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

ajsivy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: void6425
What are you looking for in the server? a good server with a good community to play on for a long time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? since 1.2
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and i will use it
How active are you? every day

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: void6425
What are you looking for in the server? a good server with a good community to play on for a long time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? since 1.2
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and i will use it
How active are you? every day

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Eddie_edwardson

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Eddie_Edwardson
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly server with no griefing and just overall fun with other friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i started about 2-3 years ago then i kinda faded from it but now i'm into it again and want to get starts on a private server
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have much Industrial experience that i did a lot of on my friends server.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and i would love to use it to get to know other people in the server
How active are you? i play around 7-10 hours a week
Do you agree to the rules? completly

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Eddie_Edwardson
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly server with no griefing and just overall fun with other friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i started about 2-3 years ago then i kinda faded from it but now i'm into it again and want to get starts on a private server
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have much Industrial experience that i did a lot of on my friends server.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and i would love to use it to get to know other people in the server
How active are you? i play around 7-10 hours a week
Do you agree to the rules? completly

I notice that you have an old ban as evidenced here. We promote a friendly atmosphere at OTE and we will not tolerate any sort of abuse.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Eddie_edwardson

Jul 29, 2019
I notice that you have an old ban as evidenced here. We promote a friendly atmosphere at OTE and we will not tolerate any sort of abuse.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Can you please just give me a chance? that was along time ago

Greeniac916

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Greeniac916
What are you looking for in the server?: A nice server to join with mods.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 2 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Since Tekkit in 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes around 2 years ago around the time I started playing.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and probably
How active are you? Usually 1+ hours everyday of the week but longer on the weekends
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes!

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Greeniac916
What are you looking for in the server?: A nice server to join with mods.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 2 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Since Tekkit in 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes around 2 years ago around the time I started playing.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and probably
How active are you? Usually 1+ hours everyday of the week but longer on the weekends
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes!

Thank you for your honesty in admitting to your ban. It is an old ban, so we're overlooking it for now. Keep in mind that we run a strict no tolerance policy on griefing.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Eddie_edwardson

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to join it says " The following multiparts are not installed on this client: extrautils:fence, extrautils:pipesJacket"

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure that you're using the correct version to connect to the server. For additional assistance, join the IRC chat channel with the provided link.

bumbilenny

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lenny1

What are you looking for in the server? Friendly people to play with.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010 i think.

What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing modded minecraft for a long time, i think i'm pretty experianced.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not to my knowledge.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Dont have it, but i am willing to use it.

How active are you? Very active.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lenny1

What are you looking for in the server? Friendly people to play with.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010 i think.

What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing modded minecraft for a long time, i think i'm pretty experianced.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not to my knowledge.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Dont have it, but i am willing to use it.

How active are you? Very active.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Ricks

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: R1ck5s
What are you looking for in the server? I just want a nice server to enjoy :) playing alone is boring
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 1 year, I started with modded minecraft ... vanilla is boring
How active are you? depence... 2-3 hours or even 12 hours depending on the day

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: R1ck5s
What are you looking for in the server? I just want a nice server to enjoy :) playing alone is boring
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 1 year, I started with modded minecraft ... vanilla is boring
How active are you? depence... 2-3 hours or even 12 hours depending on the day

Your ign is coming up as not a premium account, is that your correct name?