Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - Direwolf20 1.0.18 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Great Community!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: R1ck5
What are you looking for in the server? I just want a nice server to enjoy :) playing alone is boring
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 1 year, I started with modded minecraft ... vanilla is boring
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? depence... 2-3 hours or even 12 hours depending on the day
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Leion

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Invisibleleion.
What are you looking for in the server? Just a good community to play with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played with mods a lot in Minecraft, Vanilla is not m style, favorite mod is Thuamcraft.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Almost everyday
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do agree

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Invisibleleion.
What are you looking for in the server? Just a good community to play with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played with mods a lot in Minecraft, Vanilla is not m style, favorite mod is Thuamcraft.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Almost everyday
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do agree

You have a previous ban for advertising on another server. We're going to invite you in to our servers and trust that this won't happen here.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist isglobal throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Last edited:

sdrogheggiante

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so hoping I'm not late, because this server, just by how the post is organized, looks amazing!

In-Game Name:sdrogheggiante
What are you looking for in the server? First of all a nice community! In a server which is whitelisted the first thing is the community. I've been playing in a survival vanilla server for 5 months with an extreme lag making my gaming experience frustrating... BUT the community was unexpectedly good and we had good members... and that's why I stayed. So yeah, back to your question, I'm looking for a good group of friends and more simply to a server which I can play on! :D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3.2 so I guess it's almost 2 years!
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing the original Direwolf20's pack (1.4.7) for a little more then 1 year and I've been derping around for about 3 months on the DivineRPG... My experience with modded minecraft has been amazing and I want to keep playing on Ftb a lot more!
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Actually... yes. I'm not really proud about it but just notice it was in one of those horrible, disgusting and mindblowing bukkit survival servers and maybe in some other ones... you can check it. I'm just saying I won't be like that, I'm a really respectful player when it comes to play with a real community. Hope this wont make you change your mind about me... :)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Oh yes I do have ts and yeah I'm willing to use it! I don't like playing alone :3
How active are you? More then enough... maybe too much...
Do you agree to the rules? Yup, I read them all. It took me a while to understand the reason of some of them but... they are ok.

Thanks for your consideration, appreciate it :D

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:sdrogheggiante
What are you looking for in the server? First of all a nice community! In a server which is whitelisted the first thing is the community. I've been playing in a survival vanilla server for 5 months with an extreme lag making my gaming experience frustrating... BUT the community was unexpectedly good and we had good members... and that's why I stayed. So yeah, back to your question, I'm looking for a good group of friends and more simply to a server which I can play on! :D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3.2 so I guess it's almost 2 years!
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing the original Direwolf20's pack (1.4.7) for a little more then 1 year and I've been derping around for about 3 months on the DivineRPG... My experience with modded minecraft has been amazing and I want to keep playing on Ftb a lot more!
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Actually... yes. I'm not really proud about it but just notice it was in one of those horrible, disgusting and mindblowing bukkit survival servers. I wouldn't take it as a real ban :/
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Oh yes I do have ts and yeah I'm willing to use it! I don't like playing alone :3
How active are you? More then enough... maybe too much...
Do you agree to the rules? Yup, I read them all. It took me a while to understand the reason of some of them but... they are ok.

Thank you for your honesty in admitting to your ban. However, after doing some background checking into your ban, I found out that the server in question was not a survival server, rather a creative server. Do you have any explanation for this? The ban can be found here.

sdrogheggiante

Jul 29, 2019
I got to be honest, I didn't remember about it and thought that the only thing I could write was that the server was survival. As you can see the ban is pretty old... I don't see the difference though... anyway I shouldn't have included a false information but at the time I was writing I just went ahead and wrote it. Sorry about that misapprehension :)

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
I got to be honest, I didn't remember about it and thought that the only thing I could write was that the server was survival. As you can see the ban is pretty old... I don't see the difference though... anyway I shouldn't have included a false information but at the time I was writing I just went ahead and wrote it. Sorry about that misapprehension :)

We have decided to whitelist you, with a warning that we have a strict zero tolerance policy on griefing. We hope that you have an enjoyable time on our servers.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:

sdrogheggiante

Jul 29, 2019
I wanna just thank you for your comprehension :) and much thanks for your quick answer! will be playing on the unleashed server mostly. Again Thanks! :D

Johnnybgoode999

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
johnnybgoode999
What are you looking for in the server?
Friends and Foes to compete against, as well as cooperate with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Around Beta 1.1
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
The vast majority of Minecraft I've played has been modded.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I do, and I certainly am.
How active are you?
I play fairly regularly. Though recently I've slowed down, I still manage around 2 hours every few days.
Do you agree to the rules?
Sure.

Reactions: ajsivy

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
johnnybgoode999
What are you looking for in the server?
Friends and Foes to compete against, as well as cooperate with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Around Beta 1.1
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
The vast majority of Minecraft I've played has been modded.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I do, and I certainly am.
How active are you?
I play fairly regularly. Though recently I've slowed down, I still manage around 2 hours every few days.
Do you agree to the rules?
Sure.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

JrHBK

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:JrHBK
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for nice poeple to play with in nice community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 0%
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Nope.
How active are you? 1-3 hours Or 6-14 hour.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:JrHBK
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for nice poeple to play with in nice community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 0%
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Nope.
How active are you? 1-3 hours Or 6-14 hour.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TekkyGud
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a server that is small and has a variety of people with different amounts of knowledge as well as a nice, friendly community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years. I played technic before FTB, back when tekkit and packs similar to that were more popular.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? The majority of my time playing minecraft has been using mods, so i have understanding for most of the mods that are included in this pack and i am willing to share my knowledge with others.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No, not that i am aware of. Unless, someone has banned me from my own server (Back when i ran a public server of my own), which in that case was my friend being stupid.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have Teamspeak 3 and yes i am willing to use it.
How active are you? 3-4hrs Weekdays, 16hrs (Total) weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, i agree to the rules.

Last edited:

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TekkyGud
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a server that is small and has a variety of people with different amounts of knowledge as well as a nice, friendly community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years. I played technic before FTB, back when tekkit and packs similar to that were more popular.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? The majority of my time playing minecraft has been using mods, so i have understanding for most of the mods that are included in this pack and i am willing to share my knowledge with others.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No, not that i am aware of. Unless, someone has banned me from my own server (Back when i ran a public server of my own), which in that case was my friend being stupid.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have Teamspeak 3 and yes i am willing to use it.
How active are you? 3-4hrs Weekdays, 16hrs (Total) weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, i agree to the rules.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our gaming network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fortrest13
What are you looking for in the server? I want to play with other people and I want to experience different mods like ic2 and Thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2-3 years, I also played direwolf20 1.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I played direwolf20 1.5 on different servers.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nop
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Dont have it.
How active are you? Different. A few hours per day.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

Citidel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fortrest13
What are you looking for in the server? I want to play with other people and I want to experience different mods like ic2 and Thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2-3 years, I also played direwolf20 1.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I played direwolf20 1.5 on different servers.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nop
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Dont have it.
How active are you? Different. A few hours per day.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

SlovMonov

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: slovmonov
What are you looking for in the server? a place to play
How long have you been playing Minecraft? too long...
What experience do you have with Modded MC? too much xp
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? sure who hasn't?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do often and always.
How active are you? I tend to play games about 25hrs a day 8 days a week.
Do you agree to the rules? I followed your rules last time I played on your server :D

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Slov I'm pretty sure you are already on our whitelist mate. If your white listed on 1 server you are white listed for them all :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk