The slightly overdue updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilfit

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping Tropicraft would be show up, bin wanting to try it... Small problem, I don't think it was installed right. As it is now it does not work, looks like some one forgot to unzip it.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Expect changelogs to be finished within the next 10 - 14 hours. I gotta go to sleep and there is a hell of a lot of changes in these updates, however there are some temporary changelogs I put up. They are lacking a lot of detail though.

Monster 1.0.10
Horizons 2.0.0
Magic World 1.1.0
Looks like you've updated the list and versions of the mods for Monster now. My downloaded mod folder has Advanced Genetics v1.4, which is also the latest version on the mod site, but the changelog states 1.2.13.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you've updated the list and versions of the mods for Monster now. My downloaded mod folder has Advanced Genetics v1.4, which is also the latest version on the mod site, but the changelog states 1.2.13.
Fixed, I accidentally put down it as having 1.2.13 which was the agriculture version xD

Reactions: Ashzification

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping Tropicraft would be show up, bin wanting to try it... Small problem, I don't think it was installed right. As it is now it does not work, looks like some one forgot to unzip it.

Did I really? Fml, I'll push an update when I get home to fix that. I was very sleepy when I uploaded stuff this morning.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed, I accidentally put down it as having 1.2.13 which was the agriculture version xD
I have some more discrepancies if you're interested - hopefully I'm not too annoying.
I have Bibliowoods - Natura as 1.1, not 1.3 as you've listed.
codechickenLib is not listed (not sure if you want to or not)
Gendustry is 1.0.3.41 (you have 1.0.1.41)
My install doesn't have Morpheus or Nuclear Control at all that I can see (default install).
You have 2 Natura listed.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I have some more discrepancies if you're interested - hopefully I'm not too annoying.
I have Bibliowoods - Natura as 1.1, not 1.3 as you've listed.
codechickenLib is not listed (not sure if you want to or not)
Gendustry is 1.0.3.41 (you have 1.0.1.41)
My install doesn't have Morpheus or Nuclear Control at all that I can see (default install).
You have 2 Natura listed.
Fixed BiblioWoods, Gendustry and Natura

Nuclear Control appears as IC2 Nuclear Control in the zip file and Morpheus is a serverside mod. Also I left out CCLib since its not necessary, same with worldcore

Reactions: kleshas

Deftscythe

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not going to advertise the dupe. If you're a server owner, I recommend keeping it removed because it allows for the unlimited duplication of an entire inventory at a time.

I'm not asking for how to do it. I'm asking, if I don't go out of my way to recreate this bug, is it going to be something I run into by accident? I'm starting a new single-player world and I'm not interested in doing any duping, so if this is a bug that takes a lot of effort to recreate, then I'm safe adding Better Storage back in.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not asking for how to do it. I'm asking, if I don't go out of my way to recreate this bug, is it going to be something I run into by accident? I'm starting a new single-player world and I'm not interested in doing any duping, so if this is a bug that takes a lot of effort to recreate, then I'm safe adding Better Storage back in.

If it's just ssp, it's not a big deal since if you randomly run across it you can just get rid of the duped items. Server owners, however, will not be able to keep track of it.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering if we'll need an update to Dye Trees too? its running an older version which seems to be causing world generation crashes.

Edit: It might be something else actually, seems this update is completely unstable.

Last edited:

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering if we'll need an update to Dye Trees too? its running an older version which seems to be causing world generation crashes.

Edit: It might be something else actually, seems this update is completely unstable.
I tried to update all of the Reika's mods and it won't launch.
The only thing that might be working is disabling the rainbow biome or dye trees.

IMarv

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to update all of the Reika's mods and it won't launch.
The only thing that might be working is disabling the rainbow biome or dye trees.

IMarv

So far on this world we generated we haven't had another 'still decorating' crash yet, thats with Dye Trees disabled. We are getting 'updating neighbour' crashes still but i think weve tracked it down to the snow mountains biome from Highlands, its generating with a double 'layer' of snow, when broken manually it does a client crash, when generating the biome it can do an actual server crash, were going to reset our map again without snow mountains to see if we can eliminate it.

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
So far on this world we generated we haven't had another 'still decorating' crash yet, thats with Dye Trees disabled. We are getting 'updating neighbour' crashes still but i think weve tracked it down to the snow mountains biome from Highlands, its generating with a double 'layer' of snow, when broken manually it does a client crash, when generating the biome it can do an actual server crash, were going to reset our map again without snow mountains to see if we can eliminate it.
Can you try while you have disabled the Rainbow Forest Biome? I've done that and I haven't yet gotten the still decorating crash. I'm flying around trying to find an area. I hadn't yet run into your snow mountain problem. I'll look for one. When I opened a world that had a rainbow biome with dye trees disabled, I found a bunch of trees from random biomes without their leaves. I'm wondering if it is pulling in a WIP tree from somewhere that isn't ready.

IMarv

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get both BoP and Highlands without ATG - or does that always require enabling one or the other in default worlds in the config?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is there a way to get both BoP and Highlands without ATG - or does that always require enabling one or the other in default worlds in the config?
I believe I read somewhere that it is done by choosing which mod you want to do the world gen(lets say highlands), and then in that mods config add all the biome IDs from the other mod(BoP).

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Can you try while you have disabled the Rainbow Forest Biome? I've done that and I haven't yet gotten the still decorating crash. I'm flying around trying to find an area. I hadn't yet run into your snow mountain problem. I'll look for one. When I opened a world that had a rainbow biome with dye trees disabled, I found a bunch of trees from random biomes without their leaves. I'm wondering if it is pulling in a WIP tree from somewhere that isn't ready.

IMarv

Were testing it now, we actually reset the world so rainbow biomes shouldnt generate with dye trees disabled, so far so good, no crashes yet.

I believe If you create a BOP default world (using the level-type=BIOMESOP in server.properties) then change the Highlands.cfg entry 'B:"Highands biomes in Default worlds"=true' It will generate BOP and Highlands biomes. (disable snow mountains in highlands tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.