Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Server offline for some reason, coming back online.[DOUBLEPOST=1391406606][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • In-Game Name: FrankieJoh
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join so i can have fun and learn the modpack with others :D
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Ive been ftb for a bit and i just have a fresh memory of everything
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quaries
My friends app :D

• In-Game Name: Vortex2122
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join so i can have fun meet new people and play with friends.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have only played for a few months i dont know much :p
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water in quaries
Both accepted, welcome! :)

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm back !!!!!!!!! Probably won't be able to play much but I'll try to be online as much as I can. How are things going ? How's everyone doing ? How about the server ? So excited to get back ingame ! Hope everything's good and my stuff is still untouched :p

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name - kissrocksforever

• Real Age: 22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want a survival FTB server that's going to last more than a month! I'm looking for a regular playerbase... a server that I can log into and usually find the usual crown of people around.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing FTB since December 2012, still lots to learn obviously but I dabble in all sorts of things. (ps: you should add Metallurgy 3 to the pack! :p)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: No putting water in quarries!

ateepe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ateepe
i am 15 years old
the reason i wanna join is because with htose big servers your stuff alwalys gets stlolen
i played pretty much all direwolf20 mod pack
i agree and will follow all rules
placing quarry in water will corrupt the world

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm back !!!!!!!!! Probably won't be able to play much but I'll try to be online as much as I can. How are things going ? How's everyone doing ? How about the server ? So excited to get back ingame ! Hope everything's good and my stuff is still untouched :p
Just a few people quit but I am still around. I am making a pretty big castle atm. I dunno about your stuff, hell I don't even know where your base is to be honest lol.

Reactions: SilentThief

doublejz

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Double_Jz
  • Real Age: 31
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Can't afford my own server anymore, looking for a server with respectful players.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Ran my own server for a long time, know all mods from client/server side in DW20
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Orb ! Yea I saw your castle on the map. HUGE thing ! I wish I had the will to make such an amazing build ! I'll make something nice one day... and about my stuff, looks like it's all intact. See you ingame !

Reactions: SilentThief

drawsius

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Drawsius
  • Real Age: 19
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play on a nice and friendly server and just play a good game with some good mods and good people.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I played allot before (I think during 1.2.5) but i have been out of it for some time now and starting to learn all the new things i the new versions .
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't put water in quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are on hold while I get a few things sorted out. :)

I apologies for my inactivity, been thinking about what to do with the server. As you may know, the server bill is on the 16th of this month, and I am trying to find a way to get it paid off. One or two of our members offered to donate, but I have no been around to talk to them.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dole45
I am: 12 years (soon 13)
I want tp join because: I love playing FTB and always try to find a place where people are nice, and stay nice back.
Do you agree the rules?: Yes, i agree the rules 100%! I think the rules are very fair for a white-list server!
I have been playing with mods since i found out about them, and i know very very much about alot of mods.
Wich rule will corrupt the world: Putting water in quarrys, it will corrupt the world and cause massive amounts of lagg.

Hope you see this soon! Hope to join you guys. -dole45
A little young to be joining, we want to keep the community as mature as possible, sorry, denied.
  • In-Game Name - kissrocksforever

• Real Age: 22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want a survival FTB server that's going to last more than a month! I'm looking for a regular playerbase... a server that I can log into and usually find the usual crown of people around.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing FTB since December 2012, still lots to learn obviously but I dabble in all sorts of things. (ps: you should add Metallurgy 3 to the pack! :p)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: No putting water in quarries!
Welcome to the server! Enjoy your stay.
IGN:ateepe
i am 15 years old
the reason i wanna join is because with htose big servers your stuff alwalys gets stlolen
i played pretty much all direwolf20 mod pack
i agree and will follow all rules
placing quarry in water will corrupt the world
Please follow the format, denied.
  • In-Game Name: Double_Jz
  • Real Age: 31
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Can't afford my own server anymore, looking for a server with respectful players.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Ran my own server for a long time, know all mods from client/server side in DW20
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries
Welcome to the server! Enjoy your stay. :)
  • In-Game Name: Drawsius
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play on a nice and friendly server and just play a good game with some good mods and good people.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I played allot before (I think during 1.2.5) but i have been out of it for some time now and starting to learn all the new things i the new versions .
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't put water in quarries.
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay! :)

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Wekmor
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Just looking for a server to play with other people and have fun, because single player is boring ;)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Played with mods since ~2011, then started with tekkit and moved to FTB :b
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries :s
But what happens if there are underground pools? ;o

Last edited:

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
But what happens if there are underground pools? ;o

Either during the quarry or after just go in and destroy the source blocks with dirt or cobble whatever. Leaving water to constantly update in a loaded chunk will lag the server

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: TehKnight117
  • Real Age: 15
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a server that does not reset too early.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing with mods for a year now. First played on the Mindcrack pack because of Etho.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water in quarries.

Ben David

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Zenzes
  • Real Age:14 Soon 15 at 26th of May.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join a server that has no banned items and it also got the player base I like. And it doesn't have plugins that ruin the game.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I got a good experience with mods but I am not a master on them, yet.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I do agree to the rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in your quarry corrupts worlds.
Hope I get in :D (Also if Ender Chest is allowed what color can I use?)

~Mipp

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:Gunreaper
  • Real Age:15
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Been looking for a good server that doesn't have too many people but isn't too complicated :p
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I like to say I'm pretty good with Thaumcraft, but I love the bees *-*
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yup
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water into quarry's. When 've been on servers in the past It's only caused mass lag xD

Status
Not open for further replies.