Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HeliosPrime

Jul 29, 2019
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Heliosprime13 [ me ]
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

-Heliosprime13
[OPTIKSNation Game Server Admin]

Vman150

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: vman150

~ Your Age: 13, I can assure you I act a lot older.
~ How active will you be? About every day, occasionally not on Mondays or Thursdays
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? Playing with mods and building setups with them, I don't spend more than 10 minute sessions in vanilla as I find it so monotonous.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it ? Direwolf20 is bald, he has a child and a wife. He became well know after the DW20 vs. NearbyGamer stream on the first ever FTB map and mod pack (I saw the stream). I know about every mod in the DW20 pack except from ComputerCraft and late game Ars Magica.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, but until I get to know players I wont be on TS much.

Hope to be on soon!
Thanks

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: TheLarius

~ Your Age: 26
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Playing after work and on the weekends, about 3-4 times per week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I'm not really good at making fancy builds but I'm a great engineer :D
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I watched from Season 4 SSP until now and played a lot of Unleashed + the current pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Well my sound card is a bit crappy (onBoard) so yeah, i can listen to TS, but i won't speak (it sounds like a harvester when the mic is active)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Own[DOUBLEPOST=1391551782][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Account Name: TheCuddler

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Once a day usually, about an hour but it really depends on the day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I love engineering and gathering to amass resources in the most efficient way possible.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? I've played "modded" Minecraft since the days of Tekkit. I've since played Ultimate and Unleashed, but want to give DW20 a try.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Definitely.

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Own

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
~Minecraft Account: Lady_Ceres
~ Your Age: 31
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play daily usually.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to build houses and gather some things.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been using some of these mods since back in the tekkit 1.2.5 days
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not usually

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~Minecraft Account: Lady_Ceres
~ Your Age: 31
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play daily usually.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to build houses and gather some things.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been using some of these mods since back in the tekkit 1.2.5 days
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not usually

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 30
How active will you be?: I plan to play close to 2hours a day. Maybe more on weekend
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?: Farmer/Engineer i would guess
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it.? I watch Dire Wolf every day so I'm familiar with the mods
Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 30
How active will you be?: I plan to play close to 2hours a day. Maybe more on weekend
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?: Farmer/Engineer i would guess
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it.? I watch Dire Wolf every day so I'm familiar with the mods
Do you use teamspeak? Yes

In game Name?

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry
IGN: Astal2684

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Me]

- Sandro Cella
aka Keyser33 [OPTIKS Nations Server Mod]

Netty16

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I usually play couple of hours daily, more on the weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I am more of an engineer, but mostly I just prefer be well rounded
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I watch Direwolf20's video almost all of them, i do have knowledge on some of the mods and i have been played FTB DW2 previous versions and would like to learn about the new things they have to offer.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I usually play couple of hours daily, more on the weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I am more of an engineer, but mostly I just prefer be well rounded
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I watch Direwolf20's video almost all of them, i do have knowledge on some of the mods and i have been played FTB DW2 previous versions and would like to learn about the new things they have to offer.

What's your in game name?

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:netty16

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

sawjacgr

Jul 29, 2019
Im applying for 3 people here.We are 3 friends that looking for a fun and active server to play and enjoy the game, also we would love to be part of a fun community.

~ Your Age:19,20,22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: possibly everyday at least 4 hours
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:as we are friends we like to mix things up and do everything but we prefer engineering and building.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: we have played the mod in many other servers and we always check the wiki for stuff that we dont know very well.
~ Do you use teamspeak? we use skype.

our in-game names are : sawjacgr , rob_luccii , pepetron13

HeliosPrime

Jul 29, 2019
Was my application submitted?
Was there an error in uploading it?
You should have already been whitelisted if your IGN is Vman150[DOUBLEPOST=1391627685][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im applying for 3 people here.We are 3 friends that looking for a fun and active server to play and enjoy the game, also we would love to be part of a fun community.

~ Your Age:19,20,22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: possibly everyday at least 4 hours
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:as we are friends we like to mix things up and do everything but we prefer engineering and building.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: we have played the mod in many other servers and we always check the wiki for stuff that we dont know very well.
~ Do you use teamspeak? we use skype.

our in-game names are : sawjacgr , rob_luccii , pepetron13

You've all been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Heliosprime13 [ me ]
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

-Heliosprime13
[OPTIKSNation Game Server Admin]

Wonwon616

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Alot on the weekends, but not so much in the week days.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hermit ;)
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. I've been playing the feed the beast packs for a year now, and I have become very well equipped with the main mods of the pack.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Alot on the weekends, but not so much in the week days.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hermit ;)
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. I've been playing the feed the beast packs for a year now, and I have become very well equipped with the main mods of the pack.
In game name?