Whitelist Server Feed The Fury Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist |Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Roan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: imRoan
What country are you from? USA
Why TotalBeast? Recently reset.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

Daddy_David0624

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daddy_David
What country are you from? United States
Why TotalBeast? I want to get back into modded minecraft.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Today the server will be down. The electric company is back out here and I don't know if they will be taking down the power again. So to be on the safe side and to ensure that data doesn't get lost again, the server will be down for a bit. ETA: around 8 PM CST.

LethalBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Today the server will be down. The electric company is back out here and I don't know if they will be taking down the power again. So to be on the safe side and to ensure that data doesn't get lost again, the server will be down for a bit. ETA: around 8 PM CST.
No problem Total! :)

Last edited:

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ghost8142
Why TotalBeast? Because I am looking for a server that is whitelisted with active and fun users, and this sounds like it!
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes I do

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
2 things can you white list my alt JOHNDOE29 and i tried to make a book binder last night and its banned i thought making
ages was going to be allowed this time

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ghost8142
Why TotalBeast? Because I am looking for a server that is whitelisted with active and fun users, and this sounds like it!
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1391131086][/DOUBLEPOST]
2 things can you white list my alt JOHNDOE29 and i tried to make a book binder last night and its banned i thought making
ages was going to be allowed this time
1. Why do you need an alt account whitelisted? and who is going to be playing it?
2. I will not be allowing people to spam make ages. I have some ideas for what i want to do with mystcraft but untill then i have things disabled. If people bypass what i have done i will be removing them from the server.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
well i got the alt for free from some guy when i was watching a live cast one day so far only seen 1 thing that it could be useful for it would be me playing it if i ever find another use the other day lethal had a spawner set up the way it was set up i had to stand like 50 blocks away from the mob kill zone to spawn the mobs thought a alt would be useful in that situation 1 could be at the spawn mobs area and the other killing the mobs right when they got there kind of thing less lag and quicker end result

calala

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Calala
What country are you from? Norway
Why TotalBeast? Searching for a nice server with nice community and mature people to play with. Im a new comer to (Havent played ftb in a year*)
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, and if so it would be for getting heated up, if someone griefs or act like a real dick I can get angry. (But ey im honest)

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinishIgor
What country are you from? Sweden
Why TotalBeast? Played there before, enjoy it
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, you wont find my name

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Calala
What country are you from? Norway
Why TotalBeast? Searching for a nice server with nice community and mature people to play with. Im a new comer to (Havent played ftb in a year*)
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, and if so it would be for getting heated up, if someone griefs or act like a real dick I can get angry. (But ey im honest)
Whitelisted
IGN: FinishIgor
What country are you from? Sweden
Why TotalBeast? Played there before, enjoy it
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, you wont find my name
Whitelsited

715kneeski715

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 715kneeski715
Why TotalBeast? I'm looking for a whitelisted server and you whitelisted my brother and I'd like to play on the same server
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No you will not

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 715kneeski715
Why TotalBeast? I'm looking for a whitelisted server and you whitelisted my brother and I'd like to play on the same server
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No you will not
Whitelisted :)

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rvdmaazen
What country are you from? The Netherlands
Why TotalBeast? I was looking for a whitelisted server with a small and friendly community to have some fun playing FTB Unleashed
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Whitelisted :)

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
i made a mistake with a tree on my land i grew 4 dark wood trees not thinking about the leaves not being able to be removed easily ive come to the conclusion tnt or your help is needed but even tho its my land i cant tnt it so i need your help or it will take hrs to remove the leaves :l each leaf is like obsidian break time so hope you can help

(EDIT) ps could use a kill all mobs over by my place the other day when i had my enderman spawner on i made a mistake and put down a bucket of water they scattered like they do but they arnt despairing there all over there no threat to me but lots of mobs not despairing can cause lag problems

Last edited: