Weekly Update #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Currently Slowpoke is unable to login to the forums while he takes care of some computer issues and fixes a security breach on his home computer.

He will more than likely be doing his next post as soon as he can get back.

None of the FTB packs have changed from the last update.

Of the current packs TechWorld 2 is closest to going to Stable.

The current news:

As of the newest launcher update (1.3.4) texture pack installation is under testing.

My mixpack and SoartexFanver are the only current 1.6 texture packs up during the test phase.

Within the next 24hours there should be a version of one or both packs up for installation for each of the Official FTB packs. Assuming we get the installation process working for all packs we'll start getting more texturepacks on the launcher.

Right now (17:40CST) DW20 and Horizons are not loading due to a minor naming issue that I am fixing. So they "should" work soon.

In other news http://www.tweaktown.com/news/35032/north-korea-confirms-it-has-landed-a-man-on-the-sun/index.html

:)

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Indeed, thanks for the little status update.

Also: damn those clever north Koreans! Why did we never think of travelling to the sun under cover of darkness...

DrCloud

Jul 29, 2019
thx for the news.
anyone who can give me a short update for the dw20pack? jaded once said that binnies mods were already added, but i cant see it in the changelogs - sry im only afraid of worldgen issues.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I really think there should be a link to the Changelog website in the MenuBar navigation, right next to the "Chat" link.

might aswell add a link to the Universal Configurations aswell, as that is also very helpful for people to use

Reactions: AlanEsh

MaDWills

Jul 29, 2019
Thanx for posting this news update Jaded, we really appreciate it! even if it didn't contain any new about Binnie's mod getting added to DW20 ;)

Reactions: Padfoote

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Thanx for posting this news update Jaded, we really appreciate it! even if it didn't contain any new about Binnie's mod getting added to DW20 ;)

Its on the list... once I stop being drugged and am mentally competent to do an update .

MaDWills

Jul 29, 2019
Thanx for the Reply Jaded, I know how you feel I've been sick for a week, take your time, you do great work and we're willing to wait.

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
I've always had to use optifine on my laptop, but it only takes like a few minutes to add it, plus the standard versions just crash 1.6.4 forge. As for the sphax that's the same it takes like a few minutes, why are people so lazy? Instead of bugging the pack devs why not go and download it instead.[DOUBLEPOST=1390813701][/DOUBLEPOST]
might aswell add a link to the Universal Configurations aswell, as that is also very helpful for people to use

Arnt the universal configs included in every pack?

Sorry for the double post :3

Status
Not open for further replies.