Whitelist Server Subverse [ - | Whitelist | 24/7 | Managed | Mumble ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Robet24 and Nadiin
Three sentences on who you are: We are 24 and 25, respectively. Looking to find a stable minecraft server to enjoy and play on. Both have extensive knowledge on the ftb mods.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: We just enjoy making the most complex systems to get the job down or to run the whole base.
Hey, see that you joined Meridian, hope you have fun there!

In-game name: king_anton

Three sentences on who you are: I am just a guy who likes to play minecraft, mostly on small secluded servers so that i can enjoy the game at its best with a few awesome players. I treat other players respectfully and am open to sharing resources. I enjoy playing online games such as League of Legends.

What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: What i enjoy most about minecraft is taming wolves and running around derpily. what i enjoy most about FTB is Ars Magica 2.

Hopefully i get added :3 i would love to be able to play on this server.
Are you sure there are no USA based servers you could join? We have a couple of east coast players, but I've got 170 ms to California, which may cause block lag, especially if you're playing over DSL.

In-game name:xcythemc
Three sentences on who you are:
My name is Robert,I'm from Romania and I'm 20 years old.
I am helpful,active and very enjoyable to have around.
I have been playing minecraft since alpha.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: The fact that you are only limited by your imagination (and free time) when you really want to make something.
Sent you a PM.

Lunieth

Jul 29, 2019
My friend plays on this server and we only live 1 town apart, so i think i would be fine if you wouldn't mind having me.

nayrc

Jul 29, 2019

I'm 16 so I'm still in school and have a lot of free time
I try to be active with the community in the servers I join
I'm looking for a small close group of people to play with

What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: In minecraft I always enjoyed redstone a lot and making large pointless contraption, when I found out about mods I realized I could create even more complected stuff that was actually useful. Because of this I enjoy the technical side of FTB and I'm not great with the magic stuff

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019

I'm 16 so I'm still in school and have a lot of free time
I try to be active with the community in the servers I join
I'm looking for a small close group of people to play with

What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: In minecraft I always enjoyed redstone a lot and making large pointless contraption, when I found out about mods I realized I could create even more complected stuff that was actually useful. Because of this I enjoy the technical side of FTB and I'm not great with the magic stuff
Hey man, see you joined The Cave! Hope you're having a great time.

Next time, make sure to read the OP, and also supply a unique username ; )

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, the server will be down for ~40 minutes to diagnose last days issues.

We will also have downtime tomorrow morning GMT for system upgrades.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Server upgraded from linux 2.6 and running again. Now using DW20 1.6.4-v1.0.12!

Edit: If it doesn't work at once, check out Paaat's post a bit down.

Last edited:

Paaat

Jul 29, 2019
error.png

whats wrong here?

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, check the previous post ; )

I had to let the launcher re-download the mods for it to work - it didn't update properly.

Just copy the Direwolf20_1_6_4 to the side and let the launcher redownload the pack. Once done, move all the folders absent in the newly installed folder back from the old folder.

Paaat

Jul 29, 2019
deleted and redownloaded all already.. doesnt still work yet[DOUBLEPOST=1390046305][/DOUBLEPOST]Changed version to 1.0.12 -> Force Download and now it works

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
To v1.0.12? If you open the mods folder, which versions are the ones the server reports as outdated? The mods should have the versions in your screenshot.

Paaat

Jul 29, 2019
version.png

First switch to 1.0.12, then activate under 'Options' Force Download and press start,

finally it works

Reactions: hundkex
Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:CaptainZak123
Three sentences on who you are:I am a server owner I love playing minecraft and FTB. I am setting up a server for MobBosss. I am 14 years old.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB:I enjoy thumcraft but also ic2 so I think it has to me one of them.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:CaptainZak123
Three sentences on who you are:I am a server owner I love playing minecraft and FTB. I am setting up a server for MobBosss. I am 14 years old.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB:I enjoy thumcraft but also ic2 so I think it has to me one of them.
Hey,
MobBosss should have shared the IP with you by now. Welcome aboard!