All Dimensions in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Xheotris

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm trying to figure out exactly how many mods in ftb add new dimensions, regardless of the pack they belong to. If you know of any, chime in and I'll edit the first post with a complete list. Also, if I get anything wrong, please let me know.

Dimension - Mod - Items needed

Overworld - Vanilla - None

Nether - Vanilla - 10+ Obsidian, fire

End - Vanilla - Ender portal frame, 12 eyes of ender.

Myst Ages - Mystcraft - Linking Book

Promised Land - Biomes O' Plenty - Ancient Staff

Moo Moo Farm - Ars Magica 2 - Gateway, evil looking book

Deep Dark - Extra Utilities - Dark Portal

Twilight Forest - Twilight Forest - 2x2 pool, flowers, diamond

Last edited:

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
and the dark portal is made from quadruple compressed cobble and 4 unstable ingots (made with a division sigil).

Last edited:

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft technically requires a Descriptive book for the first visit. All dimensions are equally visitable with linking books.

Making a descriptive book & a linking book to return home is going to require the materials to make an Ink mixer (5 planks, 2 smooth stone), book binding desk (5 planks 3 iron bars), two pieces of paper, 4 ink sacks, 1 glass vial (and water), and 2 pieces of leather.

Reactions: RedBoss

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
1 quad cobblestone, 4 triple cobblestone and 4 unstable ingots.
So either 4 diamonds, 4 iron, and ninja speed, or 36 gold nuggets, 36 diamonds, and sanity are required. Cobble is mostly worthless.

Thankfully you do not consume either your ninja speed or sanity in these crafting recipes. They may be slightly damaged in the process, but this is rarely due to the actual items crafted.

Reactions: Padfoote

Xheotris

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft technically requires a Descriptive book for the first visit. All dimensions are equally visitable with linking books.

Making a descriptive book & a linking book to return home is going to require the materials to make an Ink mixer (5 planks, 2 smooth stone), book binding desk (5 planks 3 iron bars), two pieces of paper, 4 ink sacks, 1 glass vial (and water), and 2 pieces of leather.

Good point. Having a full summary of how to get to places might be useful. I might adjust the listings this evening.