Unsupported Magic Farm 2 Version 1.1.1+ Bug Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Before reporting any bugs with the pack read the pack thread:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/magic-farm-modpack.23397/

Please note we cant fix a lot of the issues just report them here so we can fix them in future.

Be sure to send the FTB console log not the minecraft crash report

Format:

Mod Pack: Magic Farm
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

If you post a bug that's already known and it doesn't provide any more new useful information it will be deleted. Posts that provide no useful information may also be deleted.

If you post a bug or problem already mentioned here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/important-update-news-read-before-updating-any-pack.36499/

We will delete it. Read the warning thread before posting bug reports.

If you report bugs without updating to the recommended version your report will be removed.

Follow the format in the first post and check to see if your bug is known before posting. If your post vanishes its already known or not a bug or didn't include enough info.

"I has a bug"

"xyz mod is broken"

"it crashes" -- with no crash report

the above do not qualify as bug reports and will be terminated on sight.

Known Issues:

Mattocks sometimes crash when attempting to make them out of more than one metal type.

Intended :

Special Mobs and Infernal Mobs frequently ignore Magnum Torches.

Last edited:

flubbo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.1
Mod & Version: MFR 2.7.4
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug: MFR uses vanilla recipes
Can it be repeated: yes. Redownloaded the Modpack
Known Fix: change in config

Also I don't know if it's a bug but special mobs seem to ignore magnum torches

Bedeude

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm2 - 1.1.2
Mod & Version: Agriculture - 1.2.2
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? The Processor from Agriculture is not recognizing secondary input into the machine or even a need for, making some recipes unable to be crafted.
Example: Roasted Peanuts by themselves in processor is supposed to output crushed peanuts, but its not, its outputting cooking oil (agriculture). This means no Agriculture brand peanut butter or related recipes.
Cooking oil (agriculture) is supposed to require ceramic cup of water + roasted peanuts, but it makes it without the cup.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:
Unknown

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.1
Mod & Version: MFR 2.7.4
Whats the bug: MFR uses vanilla recipes
Can it be repeated: yes. Redownloaded the Modpack
Known Fix: change in config

Also I don't know if it's a bug but special mobs seem to ignore magnum torches

Upgrade to 1.1.2

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.2
Mod Version: TE 3.0.0.0 and TC 1.5.2.4
Issue: TE pulverizes a block of obsidian into 4 powders. Smelting the 4 powders in a smeltery gives enough liquid obsidian to create two blocks of obsidian.
Known Fix: none, I haven't found something in TCs config to make an obsidian-block require 4 dusts instead of 2

Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.2
Mod Version: Pams Harvestcraft 1.1.4 and Forestry 2.3.1.0 (might be related to Hunger Overhaul)
Issue: Creating a Footlong is possible without using Tomatos in a Worktable. You just have to program the recipe using tomatos, but even if there aren't any tomatos left in the table you can craft a footlong (if the other ingredients are there). If you have tomatos in the worktable they will be consumed.

numbertheo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm2 - 1.1.2
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.0 / Pam's HarvestCraft 1.1.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/sw3DYiBU
Whats the bug? Server crash with cyclic assembler and fresh water. When using a cyclic assembler with the water bucket -> fresh water recipe, if fresh water is placed into the cyclic assembler inventory and there is no water in the cyclic assembler's tank, the game will crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Steps to reproduce (this will cause the world to crash on load):
Place cyclic assembler
create schematic for water bucket -> fresh water
place fresh water into cyclic assembler inventory

This is reproducible in a new world in SSP (this is the source of the log). The crash occurs on the server side in SMP.

It looks the issue may be caused by items with the same dictionary name but are not actually interchangeable in a recipe. In this case, fresh water and water bucket are both listAllwater but there is no fresh water -> fresh water recipe. The same crash happens with milk bucket -> fresh milk.

Last edited:

Bedeude

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm2 - 1.1.2 & 1.1.3
Mod & Version: Mariculture
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? Rutile ore is not generating, file config within its worldgen file is set to 'false'.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Edit config to 'true'

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Rutile ore is not generating, file config within its worldgen file is set to 'false'.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Edit config to 'true'

Oooo I will fix that in next update. My bad.

Bedeude

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Trouble crafting scuba tank due to inability to craft 'Sheet of Aluminium'. The sheets are requiring mariculture's type of aluminium, and won't let tinker's substitute.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ?

ERRUK

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 - recommended version
Mod & Version: TE3 - forestry - jabba (maybe)
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Attaching a TE itemduct to the forestry multifarm and placing the items into jabba barrels eventually makes the multifarm delete the items instead of having them pulled with the te itemducts. It works for a while, but eventually stops pulling out, and instead deletes the items. The barrels will also keep their count, so I had 6 stacks of wood, and tried to take them out only to be given around 50 and the 5 stacks disappear. I have tried setting it up to pull into a chest then put them into jabba barrels and it still happens so I'm pretty sure Jabba isn't the issue. How I know the items are being deleted is I removed the TE itemduct completely (So no pipes, or nothing is touching the hatch) and the items still disappear in about stacks of 3. Currently the farm is running without problem once the itemducts were taken off and server was reset and now no items are deleted. If I add the ducts back, in an hour or so I will notice the items being deleted again. (sorry this bug is so long I wanted it to be detailed)
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Restarting the server. But will repeat if you add the duct back.

ERRUK

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm recommended
Mod & Version: thaumic tinkerer
Whats the bug? holding a hyperenerergetic nitor in your hand causes noticeable frame rate lag. I drop from 90 to 70 and down to 40 just by having it in my inventory.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: get it out of your inventory.

laoshanlong

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm
Mod & Version: Magic Farm 2 1.1.2, Possibly the Tinker's Construct portion.
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a Crash
Whats the bug? - Aluminum crafting recipes seem to be broken. A block of aluminum splits into Raw Aluminum, which cannot be smelted. Attempting to craft the Raw Aluminum back into a block to smelt it results in a Block of Solid Ender.
Can it be repeated? - Yes

Kris545545

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm - 1.1.4 - Recommended
Mod & Version: ChickenChunks i think. Version - 1.3.3.3
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/3q8YJriy
Whats the bug? First crash: I threw a blank cast into a smeltery and it crashed. Second crash (Same crash report): I tried to look up an axe head recipe
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Removing the mod

Last edited:

Artiamus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 1.1.5
Mod & Version: Unknown, see bug report.
Pastebin link to crash log: None, see quoted text for example of error.
Whats the bug? Our home server of Magic Farm 2 1.1.5 constantly spams a error message 1 to 4 times a second. The error is that the server seems to be unable to remove a tag from a monster, "Exhaust" and constantly checks to see if it has done so. I'm not sure if this is effecting the server in any detrimental way but it certainly is annoying as it continues to horribly clutter the logs.
Can it be repeated? Unknown, see bug report.
Known Fix: Unknown, see bug report.

2014-01-18 19:02:07 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:07 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:08 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:10 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:10 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:11 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]
2014-01-18 19:02:11 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Webber Wither Exhaust ], now trying to set [Webber Wither ]

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 1.1.5
Mod & Version: Unknown, see bug report.
Pastebin link to crash log: None, see quoted text for example of error.
Whats the bug? Our home server of Magic Farm 2 1.1.5 constantly spams a error message 1 to 4 times a second. The error is that the server seems to be unable to remove a tag from a monster, "Exhaust" and constantly checks to see if it has done so. I'm not sure if this is effecting the server in any detrimental way but it certainly is annoying as it continues to horribly clutter the logs.
Can it be repeated? Unknown, see bug report.
Known Fix: Unknown, see bug report.

hmmm must have been caused by me removing the exhaust trait

not sure how to solve that. I'd report it to atomic stryker on the infernal mobs thread and see what he thinks.

Pantong

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.6 first noticed in 1.1.5
Mod & Version: minetweaker
Whats the bug? Recipes that relate to any item that had its recipe changed. Cannot be made on the server. Rune of sacrifice, sawmill, ect. Grinding quartz and removal of recipes works. just not the changed ones.
Can it be repeated? yes on server, but not in single player. Both on basic minecraft server(with forge), and mcpc
Known Fix: Remove minetweaker both client and/or server.

Last edited:

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.6/1.1.7
Mod & Version: Mariculture 1.1.4e (in 1.1.7)
Whats the bug? Breaking a speed boat (20532) with a Tinkers Construct sword, axe and pick will drop two speed boats. Breaking it with an empty hand and a normal thaumic shovel drops one.
Can it be repeated? Yes. My testing is in 1.1.7 this morning, but saw it also happen pakratt's in stream last night, he would have been in 1.1.6 I suspect (or perhaps 1.1.5). I believe pak was using a tinkers tool at the time.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.6 first noticed in 1.1.5
Mod & Version: minetweaker
Whats the bug? Recipes that relate to any item that had its recipe changed. Cannot be made on the server. Rune of sacrifice, sawmill, ect. Grinding quartz and removal of recipes works. just not the changed ones.
Can it be repeated? yes on server, but not in single player. Both on basic minecraft server(with forge), and mcpc
Known Fix: Remove minetweaker both client and/or server.

If both the server and the client have the same recipe file changes it should work fine and does in testing.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.6/1.1.7
Mod & Version: Mariculture 1.1.4e (in 1.1.7)
Whats the bug? Breaking a speed boat (20532) with a Tinkers Construct sword, axe and pick will drop two speed boats. Breaking it with an empty hand and a normal thaumic shovel drops one.
Can it be repeated? Yes. My testing is in 1.1.7 this morning, but saw it also happen pakratt's in stream last night, he would have been in 1.1.6 I suspect (or perhaps 1.1.5). I believe pak was using a tinkers tool at the time.

That's a known bug on my end, will be fixed in a future update. It's too minor to care about. What use do you have for more than one unbreakable boat :p

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
Mod Pack: Magic Farm2 - 1.1.7
Mod & Version: Agriculture - 1.2.4
Whats the bug? When breaking spice plants instead of dropping the plants themselves only the crop drops. This prevents replanting the vanilla and cinnamon plants.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

Status
Not open for further replies.