Strange/Useless powers.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Allright guys. It is today that I reveal Eloraam's secret power! The ability to make amazing programs but start sucking at random intervals and having to stop for extremely long periods of time. Let the elo-foot mystery end!
*puts into signature*
The ability to create pizza out of thin air, but only when you have all the ingredients and are full

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The power to be absolutely invisible, as well as make any organic object you touch invisible, but only while you sing Friday at the top of your lungs.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
The power to be able to become incorporeal and invisible at-will ...for half a second.
I mean, sure, bullets go through you, but you have to keep spamming the power.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The power of deep intelligent thought in a paralyzed body that cannot communicate.

(Apologies to people like Hawking)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The power of deep intelligent thought in a paralyzed body that cannot communicate.

(Apologies to people like Hawking)

Oh heck naw! You don't have to appoligize, that power is BAD...(wait for it.)... ASS! What I wouldn't give to be Hawking. Paralysis and all. Of course I wouldn't be able to play video games, but y'know, I think I could put up with it.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
The power to speak any language, but only when the people around you don't understand this language. You can't write in this language either

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The power to speak any language, but only when the people around you don't understand this language. You can't write in this language either
No problem, tape recorders, computer voice recognition, even playback.

Seriously:: "We need someone to record greetings for foreign visitors". "Ok, I can do that".[DOUBLEPOST=1390255312][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh heck naw! You don't have to appoligize, that power is BAD...(wait for it.)... ASS! What I wouldn't give to be Hawking. Paralysis and all. Of course I wouldn't be able to play video games, but y'know, I think I could put up with it.

I did say you could not communicate. At all.

Just imagine being smart, able to understand the truth ... and no one pays any attention to you. All your knowledge, insight, etc., goes to the grave with you, wasted.[DOUBLEPOST=1390255356][/DOUBLEPOST]
The power to make icecream appear, but only if the temperature is twenty below
I love ice cream in the winter.

Am I crazy?

===
Reika's power: The ability to design machines for a minecraft add-on ... that are so OP that a vanilla furnace is 8 times more powerful.

(He based a machine's cooking power based on what a cubic meter of lava could do -- and it turns out that at low power/heat levels, a furnace cooks about 8 times more.)

Last edited:

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
No problem, tape recorders, computer voice recognition, even playback.

Seriously:: "We need someone to record greetings for foreign visitors". "Ok, I can do that".[DOUBLEPOST=1390255312][/DOUBLEPOST]

I did say you could not communicate. At all.

Just imagine being smart, able to understand the truth ... and no one pays any attention to you. All your knowledge, insight, etc., goes to the grave with you, wasted.[DOUBLEPOST=1390255356][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love ice cream in the winter.

Am I crazy?

===
Reika's power: The ability to design machines for a minecraft add-on ... that are so OP that a vanilla furnace is 8 times more powerful.

(He based a machine's cooking power based on what a cubic meter of lava could do -- and it turns out that at low power/heat levels, a furnace cooks about 8 times more.)
Um... Let's just say that this power only existed before they were invented. Also, I like Ice-Cream in the winter too so you're not crazy