Xeno's Reliquary

x3n0ph0b3

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with holiday-stuff and non-holiday stuff alike. Also I jumped the gun on the 1.4.6 thing, I thought it was out already. (which it is, now) - I'll try to grind out the fix for the altars, as I haven't had a chance to fix them yet. I'll try to push an update soon..ish. This weekend might be a busy one, but hopefully I'll have time to work on it tonight and tomorrow. I'll bump the thread if I have an update.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with holiday-stuff and non-holiday stuff alike. Also I jumped the gun on the 1.4.6 thing, I thought it was out already. (which it is, now) - I'll try to grind out the fix for the altars, as I haven't had a chance to fix them yet. I'll try to push an update soon..ish. This weekend might be a busy one, but hopefully I'll have time to work on it tonight and tomorrow. I'll bump the thread if I have an update.

You enjoy your holidays as you should Xeno.
Don't try and over work yourself with the mod you will find you loose interest in it fast if you don't enjoy making it. =)

x3n0ph0b3

Jul 29, 2019
Again, holidays had me running around like mad, but now I've got some insane scheduling/commuting issues. I'll be attempting to take a couple of days off this weekend [I'm sure it won't be an issue] with which to update to the new [shiny] forge packaging. It's gonna take a day or two, at least, on top of the bug with the altars I STILL haven't committed enough time to solving. Unlike my EE development progress from a year ago, I find I'm much busier these days, so I apologize if I'm dropping the ball on expectations. :p

Hopefully I'll have some new gadgets for the update as well.

Reactions: Lawbroken

x3n0ph0b3

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I posted an update. If anyone has any issues with this build, let me know~

EDIT: MCF pointed out the last build just plain didn't work. Tested the new one, it should be fine.

Jordy014

Jul 29, 2019
Seeing as i learned about this mod watching Mead on forgecraft; is there any chance we might get this in the DW20 pack any time soon?

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Seeing as i learned about this mod watching Mead on forgecraft; is there any chance we might get this in the DW20 pack any time soon?
Have to ask DW20 about that since his pack is his pack.
It is very easy to add it yourself though if you want to use the awesome magical swag which you do even if you don't know it yet :D