Whitelist Server DarkLabs FTB Server [Whitelisted] -Small Community-

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
As the Title Says FTB Horizons + Mutant Creatures
server is in Hard difficulty...
the server has a challenging survival in it.

Server app:

minecraft Ign:
skype (required):
age (if ok):
gender (if ok):

why should we accept:

addition info:

I will Add u on skpye with a message about the Horizons+MutantCreature server
if you are accepted

if u accept the skype invite I will add u to the server group call

U will be recieving help from there
on how to get on and which mods are on the server

Keeks

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: tehstatus
skype (required): tehstatus
age (if ok):17
gender (if ok): Male

Information is a bit sketchy but i'm willing to give it a try.
You should accept me because i will put time and effort into the server and community

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: tehstatus
skype (required): tehstatus
age (if ok):17

Information is a bit sketchy but i'm willing to give it a try.
You should accept me because i will put time and effort into the server and community
accepted

Primeevil_

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: Primeevil
skype (required): i will pm you this if accepted
age (if ok): 28
gender (if ok): M

why should we accept: Solid builder and technical minded person who loves Mindcraft

addition info: If you are looking for someone who is online a lot and willing to help out others on the server then i am that person. Have been playing FTB for quite a while now and currently have played 3 of the new packs to endgame. Looking for server to spend time on not just a few days then it gets shut down.

On a side note how developed is the server? Like just starting out or at end game?

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019

why should we accept: Solid builder and technical minded person who loves Mindcraft

addition info: If you are looking for someone who is online a lot and willing to help out others on the server then i am that person. Have been playing FTB for quite a while now and currently have played 3 of the new packs to endgame. Looking for server to spend time on not just a few days then it gets shut down.

On a side note how developed is the server? Like just starting out or at end game?
ok accepted

DrCoolAid

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign:Dr_CoolAid
skype (required):drcoolaid
age (if ok):16
gender (if ok):male

why should we accept: Because i would be committed to the server, i'm easy to get along with and i'm nice to others.

DrCoolAid

Jul 29, 2019
My IGn is Dr_CoolAid, i i dont know why i put a smiley face insted of the D. sorry about that, but yeah my IGN is Dr_CoolAid.
If u could Whitelist that name, that would be much appreciated.

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
My IGn is Dr_CoolAid, i i dont know why i put a smiley face insted of the D. sorry about that, but yeah my IGN is Dr_CoolAid.
If u could Whitelist that name, that would be much appreciated.
check skype for info[DOUBLEPOST=1389640428][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pm me ur skype, and the server i feel is not even close to mid game,

Simtim

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: Simtimzero
skype (required): simtimzero
age (if ok): 25

why should we accept: Because I am a solid technical builder when it relates to redstone, automation, and CC. I can also build things such as a community workshops, efficient mob grinders, rail systems, nexuses ect.

addition info: I'm a college student, but I will play when I can break away from homework and the like.

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: Simtimzero
skype (required): simtimzero
age (if ok): 25

why should we accept: Because I am a solid technical builder when it relates to redstone, automation, and CC. I can also build things such as a community workshops, efficient mob grinders, rail systems, nexuses ect.

addition info: I'm a college student, but I will play when I can break away from homework and the like.
accepted check skype

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: chupari
skype (required): j.dillewaard
age (if ok): 17
gender (if ok): male

why should we accept: i will be putting time and maybe some effort in it :p naah im gonna be doing alot of stuff thats probably effort enough
{how about you up /\ here;)}
addition info: im not realy good with these applications so yea....

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: alex2002012
skype (required): Pm you if accepted
age (if ok): 19
why should we accept: i have a great understanding of all the mods in this mod pack and i am a great asset to a server :D
addition info: Im Irish currently in college and am looking for a new server to play on :)

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: conibek2008
skype (required): apfel_kuchen
age (if ok): 23
gender (if ok): m

why should we accept: I'm friendly and helpful, I learn quick, and I don't take kindly to douschebags.

addition info: I've played since alpha so long ago and never more than a few month breaks.

Tyk

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: Tykngr
skype (required): Ty_kngr
age (if ok): 18

why should we accept: I haven't played a FTB server in quite some time. The last time I fooled around with TC was when it was in version 2, now it's been updated largely and I'd like to play around with it as well as AM2. I'm looking for a nice small community to share/explore the updated version of these mods with. Hope to hear from you.