Private Pack Infiniti Server | 1.6.4 | White-List | Custom Pack & Launcher | 24/7 Dedicated Server | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
iRnXyb0.png

IP-Server 1 (UK): infinitidedi.PlayAt.CH
IP-Server 2 (GER): infinity.icecraft-mc.eu
About us:

To start, the infiniti server, isn't actually a single server. We are making use of qCraft's inter-server portals, to connect 2 totally different servers together. Along side this, we have set up cross server chat between the two servers, allowing everyone on both servers to communicate with each other at all times.
We are using a 100% custom mod pack on our server, with over 100 mods installed. Not only is our mod pack our own, but we also have a fully custom launcher developed specially for our server(s). (Unfortunately, it only currently supports Windows OS).
A list of the installed mods can be found here: Mod list

Some people may recognize our server name if they are a fan of the Mindcracker "VintageBeef". A few months back, Beef was kind enough to spotlight our server back in Minecraft 1.4, when we used an official FTB mod pack. However now, we are back with more powerful hardware, and much more organized server management.

People should also note that we have only recently started up again, and are looking to build a community of players who are dedicated to playing on our server.

How to apply:

If you would like to apply to join the infiniti server, then please fill out the following white list application. *
The launcher will be provided to you via a PM over these forums or if you have skype, please mention it in your application.
- Applications may take up to 24 hours to be accepted. If you have not yet received a reply after 24 hours, it is likely you have been rejected, sorry.

IGN:
Have you been banned before (if yes then why):
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):
FTB Experience:
Why do you want to join our server?:
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):

Server Rules:

1. No griefing - This includes: Destruction of another players property, Stealing another players property, modification of another players property without permission.
  2. No spamming chat: Includes - Unnecessary use of CAPS LOCK, Advertising other servers and use of another language apart from English in public conversations.
  3. No building machines that deliberately cause server lag, or duplication of items intentionally.
  4. If you find a bug, report it instead of abusing it.
  5. Respect other players. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Last edited:

Lade

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sak93
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 20
FTB Experience: hmm, about 6 months or so, started playing a bit after 1.4.7 was out
Why do you want to join our server?: I'd like to join because I'm looking for a new place to call home, and this seems like a great server to do it. I'm also pretty interested in the cross server thing going on as well as a custom mod pack.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Hmm, I guess all I can say is I'm a pretty laid back guy, I don't argue or fight with people. I tend to just mind my own business and I help me when I can.

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sak93
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 20
FTB Experience: hmm, about 6 months or so, started playing a bit after 1.4.7 was out
Why do you want to join our server?: I'd like to join because I'm looking for a new place to call home, and this seems like a great server to do it. I'm also pretty interested in the cross server thing going on as well as a custom mod pack.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Hmm, I guess all I can say is I'm a pretty laid back guy, I don't argue or fight with people. I tend to just mind my own business and I help me when I can.
Your application was successful. Please check your inbox.

MrSilverGamerz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrSilverGamerz
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14
FTB Experience: started playing a bit after 1.4.7 direwolf20 was out
Why do you want to join our server?: I want play with another people and I love play custom mod-pack.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):I like to play with the people but, not to live in the same house but on the contrary to play with them in the server.

CrokoGamerMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CrokoGamer
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 11
FTB Experience:I played with FTB Laucher and his modpacks for a little while.I know a lot of things about mods and I like to play with them.
Why do you want to join our server?: Because I really want to hang out with some other peoples and learn them things that they may not know and they can learn me some cool stuff.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am a boy who really wants to play with Minecraft with mods and I am following Direwolf20 Season 6 which is really helpfuf for learning some stuff.I have my own mod,but it is only for me because i need to add some more stuff into it.English is my second languange so sometimes I will spell some words wrong.I am not good with ComputerCraft.Otherwise i was part of lot comunities on the servers,but I didn`t had the chance to lear and show something because other peoples was really bad and destroyed the whole server.
Me on Skype:alenalex91

Last edited:

BradyGames

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BradyGamesHD
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No I have not been banned before
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 19
FTB Experience: My FTB experience is about year so that about when FTB Retro (as its called now) came out
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join because of a few simple reasons. 1. To have fun 2. Not to get griefed unlike most of those servers
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I do great with most mods, especially Tech-based one's but not so much for ComputerCraft. I will gladly help anybody needing help also

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BradyGamesHD
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No I have not been banned before
FTB Experience: My FTB experience is about year so that about when FTB Retro (as its called now
) came out
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join because of a few simple reasons. 1. To have fun 2. Not to get griefed unlike most of those servers
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I do great with most mods, especially Tech-based one's but not so much for ComputerCraft. I will gladly help anybody needing help also
Your application has been approved. Please check your inbox.

Hyulles

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hyulles
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Never.
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 24
FTB Experience: Started with 1.4.7 Ultimate, then playd some 1.4.7 Direwolf20 pack for like a year.
Why do you want to join our server?: I´m looking for a community to join and your server have some interesting mods that i want to play with.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I´m a bee/tech guy, like to play in community and help when needed.

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hyulles
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Never.
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 24
FTB Experience: Started with 1.4.7 Ultimate, then playd some 1.4.7 Direwolf20 pack for like a year.
Why do you want to join our server?: I´m looking for a community to join and your server have some interesting mods that i want to play with.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I´m a bee/tech guy, like to play in community and help when needed.

Xaviar

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Never once
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 21
FTB Experience: Played since FTB was FTB, I've played minecraft since the very first version.
Why do you want to join our server?: Your server has the perfect combination of mods I want and I need people to play with.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I like doing things with redsone/computercraft and making crazy builds.

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jpbirdsgong
Have you been banned before: nope
FTB Experience: I've been around since Ultimate, pre-AE. I am a very experienced automator of things and love making large but efficient builds that make resources available for everyone.
Why do you want to join our server?: I have been looking for a whitelisted server running a modpack that includes GT because I like its endgame content. There's also a number of mods in there I've never played which I would love to experiment with. I also like a strong community.
Other comments about yourself: Here is an example build of mine from some time ago: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/page-2#post-244216

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jpbirdsgong
Have you been banned before: nope
FTB Experience: I've been around since Ultimate, pre-AE. I am a very experienced automator of things and love making large but efficient builds that make resources available for everyone.
Why do you want to join our server?: I have been looking for a whitelisted server running a modpack that includes GT because I like its endgame content. There's also a number of mods in there I've never played which I would love to experiment with. I also like a strong community.
Other comments about yourself: Here is an example build of mine from some time ago: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/page-2#post-244216

Dave0001115

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dave0001115
Have you been banned before: no
FTB Experience: I have played on a lot of servers, I love almost all the packs and am good at most mods.
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join because most servers you can get griefed easily, and I think it would be fun to be playing with a strong community.
Other comments about yourself: I am a big fan of magic based mods, and love alot of the high tech mods.

manluvspenguin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: manluvspenguin

Have you been banned before: no

FTB Experience: I have played with many mods, I don't like alot of servers because they are immature. I am in the process of creating my own mod. Also I love to play with friendly communities.

Other comments about yourself: I love mods, penguins "man-luvs-penguin", and I play well with others and love a strong community.

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: letariodemaus
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 17
FTB Experience: I have played since FTb's first release and before that I played Tekkit
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a server with cool mods and cool people and want to hang out and meet new people
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am a respectable person and I respect other people. I am very nice and helpful to anyone that needs help. My Skype is letariodemaus

Last edited:

Aglarion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aglarion_Lux
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 18
FTB Experience: Lots. Played Tekkit before FTB, and have followed various FTB packs since early release.
Why do you want to join our server?: Your server has an amazing collection of mods - almost everything I enjoy playing. I want to be part of a community of like-minded FTB players who I can chat to and have fun with.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Skype: goldies.mage . Feel free to contact me if you want to ask me anything. I am quite knowledgeable about the majority of the mods here and have experience in multiplayer-server administration.

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: letariodemaus
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 17
FTB Experience: I have played since FTb's first release and before that I played Tekkit
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a server with cool mods and cool people and want to hang out and meet new people
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am a respectable person and I respect other people. I am very nice and helpful to anyone that needs help. My Skype is letariodemaus
IGN: Aglarion_Lux
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 18
FTB Experience: Lots. Played Tekkit before FTB, and have followed various FTB packs since early release.
Why do you want to join our server?: Your server has an amazing collection of mods - almost everything I enjoy playing. I want to be part of a community of like-minded FTB players who I can chat to and have fun with.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Skype: goldies.mage . Feel free to contact me if you want to ask me anything. I am quite knowledgeable about the majority of the mods here and have experience in multiplayer-server administration.
Both your applications have been approved. I will contact you both via Skype.

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashandle & Advancensar( I Have 2 accounts, if its not possible just the first one)
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No.
FTB Experience: Playing since the first ftb beta release, took a break after playing for a little while with 1.5.2 modpacks.(Also started playing with modpacks tekkit ver 2.1.1)
Why do you want to join our server?: Mainly i'm looking for a custom modpack server and this one seems really good :)
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I'm friendly, mostly living alone while playing also im from Turkey.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabakugaara8
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 16, turning 17 at the end of the month.
FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB since they let out DW20's first pack.
Why do you want to join our server?: It seems like an interesting lineup of mods, and I've been looking for a custom modpack
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): My name is Cameron, I live in Arizona, and I prefer living alone when in game.

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
It's offically more than 24 hours if im rejected please notify me so i can appy for another server :)