Adding new ores to Cofh world gen

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
are the any guides on how to add new ores to this been trying to add new ores to this but when the game is ran it it simply removes anything i have added to it.
i have had a look on google and the cofh wiki and found no info on this

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
You have to add your ore to the template file which is WorldCustomGen.txt that file will inject the ores inthe the CoFHWorld-Generation.cfg file.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
You have to add your ore to the template file which is WorldCustomGen.txt that file will inject the ores inthe the CoFHWorld-Generation.cfg file.
yeh that was my problem thanks is it possable to use Cofh world to add ores to the nether?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I would have to dig around and ask a few friends. I use Metallurgy to add ores into the nether or nether ores, you can turn off the zombie pigman aggro in the nether ore configs...that may be the way to go. Oh also turn off explosions..unless you like chain explosions tearing up half a chunk lol

Jul 29, 2019
can u explain how to do this i have tried multiple times and does not seem to work. i disabled all the ore gen from the other mods and try to add my own in the template file, but no ores generate plz help its be much apperated thanks. :) p.s i saw your youtube, if possible could you make a video on how to do it