Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Afrique617
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: 2 or 3
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ive have never really played un-modded minecraft.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Sushibas
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yup and hosted
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since early alphas with only creative mode and had fun playing lava survival lol :D
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Ravara
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yep!
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 i only play modded minecraft, it was tekkit classic, and even joined a staff that i made it to 1.5, but i left
Promoted. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1387406216][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Feldmanovich_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes for a long time but they cloesd the server so that's why i am here ;D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 5months or even more, im realy good with almost all of the mods and im sure we'll have fun playing togther.

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: KuroiMitsukai
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, dw20, unleashed, mindcrack, tekkit, and custom packs
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft while the game was still in beta.

Promoted. Welcome to the server! (Awesome BRS profile pic and sign :D )

- IGN: Afrique617
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: 2 or 3
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ive have never really played un-modded minecraft.

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Found this in the changelog: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/direwolf20-1-6-4-changelog.35698/#post-500272
Would be good to give us a one day or so, notice before you update, so everyone can remove their conduits and ducts.
When updating from 1.0.4 remove any conduits and ducts in your world and hold them in your inventory. Railcraft's invisible tracking block was removed because of bugs. However this causes ducts and conduits to go invisible and be unremovable when updating. This is not a Thermal Expansion bug.

Also, i've created a problem. Armor stand with Knightly helmet on seems to crash if you look into its direction in the radius of about 50. Tried to bomb it with tnt, but i came too close to it and i'm caught in an infinite crash loop(can't move even a little bit when i join the server)... The sad part is, that knightly armor won't even appear on the armor stand.

Last edited:

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Assault_Tiger
Played on servers before: before applying for this, I've been playing on a really laggy direwolf20 1.6.4 server, and wish to escape the lag
Time started playing modded Minecraft: 18 and a 1/2 to 20 months, not sure on exact time, but that's my estimate

To save time and a post, I'm putting a friend's application in as well, he typed it, I've just copied and pasted it

IGN: Weez705
Servers before this: a really laggy direwolf20 1.6.4 server, a few custom technic packs, ftb unleashed, ftb ultimate, direwolf20 1.4. Tekkit classic (before it became classic) and many vanilla servers in-between
When did I start playing Minecraft: Minecraft since beta, modded Minecraft far longer than Assault_Tiger

D3moz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D3moz
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes on few but they all came down or got too lagy to play
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ftb playing from start, moded from 1.2.4

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thesquiggolo
Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, several
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: for a while now, maybe 1 1/2 - almost 2 years?

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Assault_Tiger
Played on servers before: before applying for this, I've been playing on a really laggy direwolf20 1.6.4 server, and wish to escape the lag
Time started playing modded Minecraft: 18 and a 1/2 to 20 months, not sure on exact time, but that's my estimate

To save time and a post, I'm putting a friend's application in as well, he typed it, I've just copied and pasted it

IGN: Weez705
Servers before this: a really laggy direwolf20 1.6.4 server, a few custom technic packs, ftb unleashed, ftb ultimate, direwolf20 1.4. Tekkit classic (before it became classic) and many vanilla servers in-between
When did I start playing Minecraft: Minecraft since beta, modded Minecraft far longer than Assault_Tiger

I can also make a sweet dojo for spawn, here's a pic on what it looks like with sphax (ill get a soartex pic next time I make one) https://www.dropbox.com/s/jl4iizrol9pi0fd/My Dojo.png
also I regularly ctd on this mudpack version, any chance of a server update?

I need to do something kind of complicated before I'll update the server. Server should be updated in a couple days.

IGN: D3moz
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes on few but they all came down or got too lagy to play
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ftb playing from start, moded from 1.2.4

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

IGN: thesquiggolo
Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, several
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: for a while now, maybe 1 1/2 - almost 2 years?

Promoted to member.Welcome to the server!

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:xSimplename
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, quite a few actually.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2 years +

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
I CTD every 5 mins on this mudpack version. I've looked it up and 1.0.4 is unstable (something to do with Railcraft I think). I Recommend updating soon to avoid damage to server world

Greentuxudio

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Zelltron
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, have ran my own tekkit, bukkit, and vanilla for siblings, inlaws, and friends
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: going on 2 years

Greentuxudio

Jul 29, 2019
Just logged into the server, the people are friendly inside and the demonstrations going on at spawn are helpful. Looking forward to a response in regards to my form!

haavardsjef

Jul 29, 2019
Am I on the wrong version or something, because when I try to join I get an error message: "Disconnected by Server. The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.railcraft.hidden"

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I CTD every 5 mins on this mudpack version. I've looked it up and 1.0.4 is unstable (something to do with Railcraft I think). I Recommend updating soon to avoid damage to server world

I'm aware of that, updated the forum post for that ;)

- IGN:Zelltron
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, have ran my own tekkit, bukkit, and vanilla for siblings, inlaws, and friends
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: going on 2 years

Also, thank you for the feedback on the spawn :D

Am I on the wrong version or something, because when I try to join I get an error message: "Disconnected by Server. The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.railcraft.hidden"

We're still on 1.0.4, the update to the latest version will occur on 22nd. You may be able to manually downgrade...

Snicks

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Snicks400
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, FTB, Tekkit, and overall minecraft for a long time
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 years on and off with Tekkit and FTB

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Snicks400
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, FTB, Tekkit, and overall minecraft for a long time
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 years on and off with Tekkit and FTB

Qyv

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Qyv
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have, roughly since FTB was first publicly released. Unfortunately the administration on my last server decided to update to a private pack and didn't give anyone the pack / let us know.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing Tekkit shouldn't after the FTB launcher was announced, mostly to get some experience for when ftb launched.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Frankiejoh
- Have you played on other modded servers before? Yes but it closed and left me sad until i found this great place.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 years off and on
Thank you for considering my application! :p

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Qyv
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have, roughly since FTB was first publicly released. Unfortunately the administration on my last server decided to update to a private pack and didn't give anyone the pack / let us know.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing Tekkit shouldn't after the FTB launcher was announced, mostly to get some experience for when ftb launched.

Added to server. Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1387728797][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Frankiejoh
- Have you played on other modded servers before? Yes but it closed and left me sad until i found this great place.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 years off and on
Thank you for considering my application! :p

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server.

Server has been updated to 1.0.7 version of the modpack.