The Ongoing Battle Against The Spambots

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Ken woke up early and practised with his swords before leaving the room and exiting the bunker.
"こんにちは (hello), my friends."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I pointed at the asian guy that was just a few meters ahead of me.
"I've seen you before. I do not like you."
And then I took a parachute and jumped back into the desert.
I knew him.
Ken.
I do not like him.
Him and Techno put me in that coma.
I'm not going back to that coma.
I'm turning insane, isn't it?

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Coma? What coma?

Techno picked up his swordblade. The weight was comfortable in his hand. He jumped and leapt into the oncoming swarm. he then jumped out, and crashed into a building when an explosion rippled outward, becoming an all-consuming wall of fire.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Coma? What coma?

Techno picked up his swordblade. The weight was comfortable in his hand. He jumped and leapt into the oncoming swarm. he then jumped out, and crashed into a building when an explosion rippled outward, becoming an all-consuming wall of fire.
OOC: I don't know anything about a coma either.
IC:
Ken looked puzzled.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"G." G turned away from J.
"G, look at me." No response.
"G, please, we're worried about you, nobody is going to hurt you here." He turned slowly to him.
"Oh, G, what have the bots done to you?"
"It wasn't them. It was Ken and Techno."
"No, they did this to you. Now, what day is it?"
"I don't know."
"Oh dear, it's worse than I thought..."
"No, really, I never know, I rarely did when sane."
"Oh."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Let me get this straight: Techno and Ken are decent, but I like to make justice the old-school way, like Clint Eastwood. I want to work for it. Collect stuff. Find a way around a problem. I'm going after AgentTadpole. Maybe we can work that out."
There was just silence.
"So, J, are you coming with me?"

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Techno picked up his bag. Picking up his phoenixes, he stopped by the_j's place to drop them off. Giving them one last pat, Techno slipped out between the defences, making sure to leave no trace that he had gone. He had things to find, and people too. They would do fine without him. Taking a four-legged form he had left for a bit too long, Techno bolted off.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Techno picked up his bag. Picking up his phoenixes, he stopped by the_j's place to drop them off. Giving them one last pat, Techno slipped out between the defences, making sure to leave no trace that he had gone. He had things to find, and people too. They would do fine without him. Taking a four-legged form he had left for a bit too long, Techno bolted off.

Ken appeared just as he was about to leave.
"Goodbye, friend. I will not tell anyone."

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Techno skidded to a stop in the middle of a former city. The buildings may have been crumbling, but most of the infrastructure was there. Only problem was that the city was occupied, and not by allies, either.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I think that talking in Chinese is a good place to draw the line.

OOC: Sooooooooooo what's happening?
OOC: Japanese. :p You can tell because it's curly. If it is more curly, then it is possibly Korean. :3

OOC: Whizz's invinicble bunker got explodered, we temporarily had a village, we have pheonix chicks that still need to grow up, and will not be of any use until then, I have run off to the middle of nowhere to find some crumbling ancient city to find a plausibly existent object, Whizz appears to heva construced a new bunker, Gpuzzle and the_j485 are out on a flight, and we all live in a village. :p The villager is still mostly under construction and feel free to blow up any OP Bunkers. The explosives are behind the bellows in the forge. :3

Reactions: dgdas9

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere in the world...
*slowking wakes up*
"Slowking slow?" ( huh? Where am I?)
Suddenly, a wild spambot appeared!
"SLOWKING!" (WHAT IS THAT THING!?)

*Spambot used spam!*
It's super effective!

Slowking...(ouch, I am a bit rusty)

Slowking used water pulse!
It's super effective!

Wild spambot fainted!

Slowking, slow king king slow( hrmph, that was easy...)
A horde of spambots appeared!

Slow...SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW(Aw...FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

Reactions: dgdas9

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC; I have new material! A spambot attacked #computercraft, causing esper to ban anyone with the IP Address 19*.*.*.* Well, it wasn't a spambot. It was a lot of them, and a bot master. Safe to say, he was quite dumb, since everyone could see that he was the one controlling them. :p I hate haters. -.-

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC; I have new material! A spambot attacked #computercraft, causing esper to ban anyone with the IP Address 19*.*.*.* Well, it wasn't a spambot. It was a lot of them, and a bot master. Safe to say, he was quite dumb, since everyone could see that he was the one controlling them. :p I hate haters. -.-
Hater haters gonna hate haters.