The Ongoing Battle Against The Spambots

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The previous Spambot thread got a little.... insane to say the least. But it was a good thread, so let the reboot begin!

Rules
Rule 1. No making yourself more powerful than you should be.
Rule 2. I am Gamemaster and what I say goes unless someone of higher power than me(i.e. a moderator) says otherwise.
Rule 3. Kill all SpamBots!
Rule 4. Have fun. Except when you've been captured by spambots. That's not fun.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
The spinning disk alighted with beeps and dashes, and the Overlord of the Spambot whispered to it. "Yesss. Release the figurative Kraken. Release.."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: I will be a similar version of my character, is that's ok :p (Also, if this is modern-day, not future, change Avro red kite II to F-35 fighter variant)
IC:
*Begin transmission*
I spotted a small spambot base, but they sent up fighters to intercept me. Luckily my Avro Red Kite II is pretty well equipped with all manner of systems to stop their missiles and dodge their shots, so I was able to get away after taking down a few, but there were too many.
I should invest in some stealth systems, they seem to always see me coming...

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
One of the rules should be that Rymmie doesn't include his universe/multiverse stuffs.

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but, since you want to bring me into this, here I am. If I wrote my true feelings right now, I would likely be permabanned. Instead, I'm just going to say back the **** off.

(You're right, if it's all in that vein there'd be trouble. Luckily it's one word this time. --Vauthil)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
One of the rules should be that Rymmie doesn't include his universe/multiverse stuffs.

Please play nice.

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but, since you want to bring me into this, here I am. If I wrote my true feelings right now, I would likely be permabanned. Instead, I'm just going to say back the **** off.

(You're right, if it's all in that vein there'd be trouble. Luckily it's one word this time. --Vauthil)

Guys, let's all play nice and we can have a good time here. Thanks for giving Rymmie a warning Vauthil, I hope it doesn't come to that again. As for the multiverse stuff I have no problem with as long as it doesn't escalate to the level it did in the pre-reboot thread.

Reactions: whizzball1

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, let's all play nice and we can have a good time here. Thanks for giving Rymmie a warning Vauthil, I hope it doesn't come to that again. As for the multiverse stuff I have no problem with as long as it doesn't escalate to the level it did in the pre-reboot thread.

Pretty much what bella says. Everyone behave. Bella, is it okay if we import some of our characters back? I hope so... Also... We are still going with third person, are we alternating, or just sticking with First-person?

Dusting off, Techno found itself surrounded by a cage made of iron bars and electrified copper wire. Outside were the remains of the enemy, along with smoking, charred holes of earth indicating very large explosions. Outside the cage, a badly damaged unit lay. It had been heavily damaged, but the armor plating it had gathered from its comrades had helped it survive the explosions. It still could not put what had happened into any sense of logic. All it had seen was a blur, that it had captured in the cage on its back, thanks to a landslide and a bit of luck. However, the creature above was still something deadly, and heavy, to boot. The poor unit was unable to move, and it felt humilated, being forced to carry things around. However, it was stuck inside this cave... with that thing. Whatever it was. It tried to touch it once... but quickly recoiled when there was a large electrical current travelling up its leg.

Techno got up and looked around. There was a poor little thing in the corner. It looked abandoned, and appeared to have fallen asleep, with the 'cage' halfway retracted in its back. Techno picked up the unit, which had fallen asleep and waited...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019

Oops blargh.
Deleting...
Oh, and I see Vauthil is a mod now, my congratulations go to you![DOUBLEPOST=1374846762][/DOUBLEPOST]
That works...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really know what happened.
The time vortex crashed, I thought I was watching Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt's ending all over again, and now my head aches.
J! The man must have something to take out of this foggy hellhole!
"J! Where are you?! It's G!" I shout.
Now I have to wait.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty much what bella says. Everyone behave. Bella, is it okay if we import some of our characters back? I hope so... Also... We are still going with third person, are we alternating, or just sticking with First-person?waited
My incredibly OP character cannot continue to live.
I'm going back to being a regular Conduit with no 16 personalities or immortality or invincibility etc. etc.
Happy now?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*begin transmission*
Someone's shouting at me from behind... G?
Holy shit it's G!
I use my Jet and some kevlar-titanium cable to pull him out of a time vortex he got stuck in, and he came out just before it closed, it looked like.
"Where did you come from? I ask him?"

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"I have absolutely no idea, J. You see, wierd stuff happened, and we were split when I took the time travel thing from Ex."
"Wierd."
"I know. But now, where the fuck are we?"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Why, my friend, you are in the Bunker A hangar 5! This is where I keep my ship, thank goodness this is where you came out, come on, I'll show you my ship!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Well, I'm still looking for a job, anyone needs a pilot, I'm their man!
But G. I can show you the world, the galaxy, the universe."