Feed The Beast 1.2.5 Mod Packs and Maps

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought I would share these with the community as it doesn't seem to be posted anywhere else and I seem to be the only person with the original links.

I will not be providing install instructions as I already have a MultiMC guide on the forums which you can use to install the client packs and maps.

I got all of these links directly from Slowpoke, his thread on the Minecraft forum or from the IRC, I will say again all of these are the original links.

Mod Packs
FTB SMP Client Pack (for use with the co-op server pack)
FTB SSP Client Pack (for use with any of the ssp maps)

Server Packs
FTB Co-op Server Pack

Maps
FTB SSP Normal
FTB SSP Insanity
FTB Insanity Bonus Map SSP

All credits go to Slowpoke101 and his team, I have simply put these links together for ease of access.

OrigamiOctopus

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much! i have been searching for this ^^

i have one question, when i start out in SMP on the insanity map, why are there no bees in the project table? i thought you needed those for the capsules and the Omega Bee?

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much! i have been searching for this ^^

i have one question, when i start out in SMP on the insanity map, why are there no bees in the project table? i thought you needed those for the capsules and the Omega Bee?

I do believe they were removed on purpose, along with a few other changes.

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, this is the first time I have been able to get this working... My only question is I want to play this on a lan with my girlfriend any links or hints on how to do that? Our 1.3.2 world is going pretty good (she isn't very good at building but man, when I tell her to go clear and area she will clear everything un till I tell her to stop!!)

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, this is the first time I have been able to get this working... My only question is I want to play this on a lan with my girlfriend any links or hints on how to do that? Our 1.3.2 world is going pretty good (she isn't very good at building but man, when I tell her to go clear and area she will clear everything un till I tell her to stop!!)

These are only for 1.2.5, there has not been a 1.3.2 release yet.

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019
These are only for 1.2.5, there has not been a 1.3.2 release yet.

I was hoping there was some way to do it without running a server.. I doubt my comp could host a server and play at the same time... Guess we will goof off in vanilla 1.3.2 till this pack gets updated

jay

Jul 29, 2019
So i'm new but I've been trying to get mystcraft to work with this mod-pack for a little while, Its probable something stupid i'm missing but would anyone know what version or link to what one i need to download thanks.(I've gotten in in-game before but when i go to click the books from mystcraft game freezes).

darkrage000

Jul 29, 2019
remember that the current version of Mystcraft is a JAR mod (goes in the minecraft JAR file) and is built on a specific forge version.

so a Forge version wont have the right hooks in it, and the versions after that will have hooks changed, some hooks removed, etc...
(and this is 1.2.5 not 1.3.2)

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
So i'm new but I've been trying to get mystcraft to work with this mod-pack for a little while, Its probable something stupid i'm missing but would anyone know what version or link to what one i need to download thanks.(I've gotten in in-game before but when i go to click the books from mystcraft game freezes).

Don't forget, as well as putting it in the "jar mods" section you will also need to edit your configs so that you don't get any conflicting id's. On my server we have them starting at 2000 onwards so as to kind of "future proof" adding more mods, which we have been doing. Think we are up to like 2022 or something :)

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Nice thread. I now point everyone to this thread when asking about the 1.2.5 pack lol

I never knew there was a "Bonus Map" I will have to try that 1 myself sometime soon. What ever it is

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
the 1.2.5 modpack is meant to be copied in a clean 1.2.5 instance in MultiMc.
A search on the forum will reveal you a great post with all you need to do to make it work, including screenshots.

EDIT: It is even linked in the first post, the first link, before the packs and maps.

Victor Arantes

Jul 29, 2019
ok. i get it all installed... but... i wanted to play in a randonly genereted seed... and all i get is a bedrock block and only one bedrock block... ehehehe how do i fix it? anyone know?
tks

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I understand that it's linked but downloading that link does not provide any mods except the jar mods...
Ok, it seems we have someone that doesn't understand here...
Just to be safe, I downloaded the singleplayer pack (client SSP), in case it was different from the one I got, and no, it's exactly the same.

So, either you follow the instal instructions for multiMC, or you open the ".minecraft" folder that is inside the archive and will find the "mods" folder, with all the non-jar mods in there, as well as all folders that need to be copied to a minecraft instance for that matter (including config files).

Please, next time, think about checking ALL the folders of the archive before saying things like this.

ok. i get it all installed... but... i wanted to play in a randonly genereted seed... and all i get is a bedrock block and only one bedrock block... ehehehe how do i fix it? anyone know?
tks
You need to delete YUNOMAKEGOODMAP in the mods folder (or something similar, never remember the actual name now I deleted it), as it prevents terrain generation.
You can also delete the "timer" folder in there if you don't want the timer.

Jason Betts

Jul 29, 2019
the 1.2.5 modpack is meant to be copied in a clean 1.2.5 instance in MultiMc.
A search on the forum will reveal you a great post with all you need to do to make it work, including screenshots.

EDIT: It is even linked in the first post, the first link, before the packs and maps.

Thanks for the reply, I actually followed the instructions a great deal many times to the letter, but was confused when REI would not work. But I figured it out..

To those not familiar with REI, you have to hit "O" with your inventory screen open to load the gui. Which I why I derpa derpa deleted the post.